Obsession with young xalimos

Discussion in 'General' started by Furioso, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Luciddreamer

Luciddreamer

Ratings:
    +527
    then explain the fetish for milfs

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Guardafui

Guardafui

Ratings:
    +18
    Best birth control for a Somali woman who wants a small family is to marry later lol it’s strategic

3. Gambar

Gambar

Ratings:
    +14,842
    I can assure fellow ladies that we all expire at 30.

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Gambar

Gambar

Ratings:
    +14,842
    Bollywood? :ftw9nwa: Yaa?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Halimo-2018

Halimo-2018

Ratings:
    +1,961
    Because she knows the game men play by then she cant be fooled as much. Yes a lot people view women as baby making machines nothing else.
    Allah created women to worship him not what the society expects

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  6. Halimo-2018

Halimo-2018

Ratings:
    +1,961
    I must be blessed then i look like a teen lol

7. Mahacagalla

Mahacagalla

Ratings:
    +268
    You're right on chinless. But hairy? I am smooth as a baby's ass.

8. Mahacagalla

Mahacagalla

Ratings:
    +268
    You got an engineering degree? Mashallah sxb. I wish I went into stems I really underestimated how good I'd be in school by comparing how marginal I was in secondary School

9. Mahacagalla

Mahacagalla

Ratings:
    +268
    You're absolutely right. And if you exchange male for female you're still right

10. Happy_

Happy_

Ratings:
    +214
    Guys who make fun of women who are 25+ and unmarried are scum. Seriously, don‘t you guys know that marriage is calaf. It’s a form if rizq, xaga Illahi bay ka qoron tahay. It‘s not in our hands when and if we‘re even gonna get married. You guys act as if there‘s supermarket where you can buy a spouse :kodaksmiley: Dhigkar baan hadal sidaas ka qaada. Stop acting like it‘s mathematic formula you can apply on everyone. We 25+ women will continue to live our best lives, worshipping Allah swt regardless of our relationship status! Stop shaming us and worry about yourselves. You sound like stupid fools who dont know nothing about life :susp:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Happy_

Happy_

Ratings:
    +214
    I agree with you, may Allah swt help our ppl and cure us of this cudur. Ameen

12. halwa

halwa

Ratings:
    +3,428
    Everything is calaf and whatever that’s written for you. You might end up marrying at the age of 40 to a 44 year old man. You just never know and it goes for both genders. It is just wishful thinking what they’re doing. Let’s just live in the moment. :samwelcome:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rorschach

Rorschach ...

Ratings:
    +1,565
    You guys can argue the case without being vulgar aabihiin wasee. Cold pussy kulaha.

[​IMG]

I agree with @Inquisitive_ in so far that Muslims should marry young, and a career shouldn't take priority over building a family in most cases (true for both genders). I also agree that this 'modern West' has put every effort into brainwashing women and girls into mimicking hyper-masculinity just to increase their consumer base. It's a Babylon ting.

But we have to remember that this is all ultimately governed by calaf - every person has their own unique hurdles they have to overcome. Not all late-20s/30+ women are suit pants wearing Manhattan she-devil caricatures.

There are plenty of good women who haven't had the opportunity to get married, and the years have have just rolled them by, as it has with us all. Life can grip us that way - I mean wasn't it 2016 just yesterday?

I'm struggling with the issue of work/life balance because this capitalist system pretty much forces everyone, male and female, to chase money just to make ends meet. It's serving its purpose of turning people into assets that live to feed the beast.

Gone are the days of a prosperous household on a humble single income. This was destroyed by design. But we are where we are.

This issue needs a serious re-examining in our community. I have no idea what the solution should be, but it includes compromising.

To answer your question @Furioso, a human being can't expire wa ciyaadubillah. Muslims should only judge by character and actions. The rest is superficial.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Guardafui

Guardafui

Ratings:
    +18

They’re angry because Somali girls have reproductive choices in the west, getting their education, careers and having hobbies i.e traveling. It’s best to enter into a marriage when you’re mentally strong because it’s stressful. Also a 26+ girl is more likely to seek pre marriage counselling and pre nuptials agreements because when things get bad in the future like it happened with many of her age group she must be ready. Younger girls don’t even know these things unless they have educated moms.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Luciddreamer

Luciddreamer

Ratings:
    +527
    resentment is a ugly thing tbh, but who am i to judge i have lots of it too

16. Bohol

Bohol Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +37,117

A fetish is not the norm, it is just something you might want to try one day.

17. Luciddreamer

Luciddreamer

Ratings:
    +527
    then what is the norm? clinging to things that pass? how about investing in someones character. isnt that more valuable than tight skin and "freshness"?

18. Bohol

Bohol Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +37,117

Are you saying younger women don't have character? :pachah1: character won't give you youthfulness and fertility. Older women 30+ are good for dating/fun but not actual marriage.

19. Luciddreamer

Luciddreamer

Ratings:
    +527
    i guess we have different values when it comes to marriage but we are both right. fertility and youth is important, so is trust and love. why not have both?

20. Calaf

Calaf An Lie told often enough becomes the truth

Ratings:
    +602
    He (Zakariyya said, My Lord when shall there be a son (born) to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? At that time Zakariyya was 120 years old and his wife 98. According to ‘Ali ibn Ibrahim the wife was old and did not used to get menstrual course. It was not a question to be against Allah’s will but he was surprised to beget a son in old age.) Zakariyya said, Even thus does Allah what He pleases
    https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-q...-baqir-al-majlisi/account-zakariyya-and-yahya

At that time Zakariyya was 120 years old and his wife 98 - This is a choice by Allah!

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/06/health/india-woman-73-gives-birth-scli-intl/index.html

A 73-year-old woman in India has given birth to twin girls - Choice by Allah!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50

Young xalimo , old xalimo - at the end of the days when Allah says their biological clock is up , its up, wither at 20 or 45. This is more of a preference by people!

Everyone knows the cookies left in a bag that turn soft before its expire date is better the soft cookies baked in the same day that can easily brake or those that were left there too long and became hard as a rock!

• Love Love x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted