Obsession with young xalimos

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
It is all about freshness, a 20 year old female is more fresh than a 30 year old (in most cases). When you go to your local supermarket, do you buy the soft cookies that were just baked the same day or those that were in the shelf for 5 days and hardened?
then explain the fetish for milfs

Gambar

VIP
Aren't you attracted to Madow men? Majority of them are gang bangers and broke. Why do you think they have terrible stereotypes attached to them?

At least Somali men that gang bang are a small minority. At least the majority of them actually work, unlike black men.

I've never met any Somali man that looks like Barkhad Abdi. You need to understand he was born with birth defect because his parents were first cousins yet he's a multi-millionaire Bollywood actor and wears shoes that cost more than anything you have combined.

Try again.

giphy.gif
Bollywood? :ftw9nwa: Yaa?

Why do people go on about how a woman expires when she hits 30 on here? I didn’t realize my worth as a human being is done in a few years. Why didn’t anyone tell me? I have to prepare for my imminent death. What is so attractive about a 20 year old rather than a 30 year old? Is it because you want her to pop out a kid each year or because you don’t want a partner who’s financially independent? I personally haven’t met many 20 year olds who are financially stable, so I fail to see what’s so attractive. There isn’t much of a difference in looks, so don’t be spouting bullshit about how women look better in their early 20s. Anyways, I’d like to know what’s so much more attractive about women in their early 20s. Plenty of women are giving birth to healthy babies, so don’t tell me about the risks of pregnancy as well.
Because she knows the game men play by then she cant be fooled as much. Yes a lot people view women as baby making machines nothing else.
Allah created women to worship him not what the society expects

Last edited:
Sis there’s no point in asking this question. Most niggas here will be bachelors well into their thirties like most Somali men. Being misogynistic is their way of coping. They are bitter about their receding hairlines and flabby stomachs.

And if it was halal to be gay, best believe I wouldn’t waste my time on the average hairy, chinless man.
You're right on chinless. But hairy? I am smooth as a baby's ass.

why cant i want a woman who solely gives her life for Allah her children and her husband? Include parents in this mix. why is it a problem that i dont want my wife to be working outside with vultures and hyenas when i can do it for all of us?
why is it so "misogynistic" for men to have standards and want what they want without being named and shamed for it? while women with standards are considered liberated and modern? WHY? ii sheeg.
who said i dont want my wife to better herself?? she doesnt have to tie her shoe laces like me every morning for that. Why cant she stay at home, support me and my career to better our family?
I didnt break my back all those 4 years in university with an engineering degree to "support" a xalimo with a bachelors in social work or nursing.
:drakekidding:

Stop shaming men for wanting submissive females. i see right thru it sxb.
You got an engineering degree? Mashallah sxb. I wish I went into stems I really underestimated how good I'd be in school by comparing how marginal I was in secondary School

The sunnah is to marry young and to seek anything that deviates from this is a manifestation of deep corruption which only leads one to ruins.

You see the males for the most part from the gangbanger to the salesman all desired marriage at a young age but crazed circumstances and expectations for the most part continues to prevent them.

But the majority of our Xaalimo's for the most part don't even have this desire until they hit late 20's or into there 30's pissing away their primes in slavery and servitude (career) and for the most part still have nothing to show for it.

Of course your human and those desires can't be turned off and since you didn't care about the sunnah to begin with that thirst will be quenched by other shameless means of course.

So you get a 30 year old that has had on average 6 or more illigitimate relationships in that period.

Filled to the brim with all types of psychological scars, deep emotional issues as well as a litany of never ending negative baggage or trauma she carries from those experiences.

Spent the best part of her life languishing in slavery and servitude for a multitude of bosses she takes pride in instead of her husband.

Comes with a laundry list of liabilities and financial debts, and the worst part is the complete absence of any tangible worldly assets to her name despite pissing away her prime.

Loss upon loss upon loss which is what you expect when you turn away from the Prophetic guidance.

But as typical of females in general instead of advicing the younger generation not to make the same mistakes they have, you instead drag each other down that black pit.

You have been warned countless times in your prime years but choose to ignore it, no need for calaacal today, you had countless opportunities that the males never had and it didn't require any effort from you.
You're absolutely right. And if you exchange male for female you're still right

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Guys who make fun of women who are 25+ and unmarried are scum. Seriously, don‘t you guys know that marriage is calaf. It’s a form if rizq, xaga Illahi bay ka qoron tahay. It‘s not in our hands when and if we‘re even gonna get married. You guys act as if there‘s supermarket where you can buy a spouse :kodaksmiley: Dhigkar baan hadal sidaas ka qaada. Stop acting like it‘s mathematic formula you can apply on everyone. We 25+ women will continue to live our best lives, worshipping Allah swt regardless of our relationship status! Stop shaming us and worry about yourselves. You sound like stupid fools who dont know nothing about life :susp:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
There are open minded individuals but narrow minded folks outnumber them by the thousands

These men are victims of influence through indoctrinations by their elders they have been exposed to this doctrine through folklore
Hence it's practically common among somali men to perceive somali women as "kuwa bislaaday ama raali galiso " if we interpret it means
Ripe and submissive

Which is very negative , there's no regards to their human nature

We have gabay and geraar on how we used to plunder our enemies and take their wives as concubines

"Hebel hebel ayaanu warano ku dhufnay ilaa kurkiisa go'ay, mundullahi ku oowdhnay dhab ka shidnay hashiisana iyo hantida la tagnay , salaantiisa ka wadnay keena ka dhigay "

We attacked Hebel Hebel with Spears till his head came off, surrounded his hut and lit with fire, we took his livestock and wealth and his wife as ours.

As long as we have this primitive mindset embedded in our brains don't expect Somalis to uplift from this backwards thinking
I agree with you, may Allah swt help our ppl and cure us of this cudur. Ameen

halwa

✨🌙
Everything is calaf and whatever that’s written for you. You might end up marrying at the age of 40 to a 44 year old man. You just never know and it goes for both genders. It is just wishful thinking what they’re doing. Let’s just live in the moment. :samwelcome:

You guys can argue the case without being vulgar aabihiin wasee. Cold pussy kulaha.

DZTXhmC.gif

I agree with @Inquisitive_ in so far that Muslims should marry young, and a career shouldn't take priority over building a family in most cases (true for both genders). I also agree that this 'modern West' has put every effort into brainwashing women and girls into mimicking hyper-masculinity just to increase their consumer base. It's a Babylon ting.

But we have to remember that this is all ultimately governed by calaf - every person has their own unique hurdles they have to overcome. Not all late-20s/30+ women are suit pants wearing Manhattan she-devil caricatures.

There are plenty of good women who haven't had the opportunity to get married, and the years have have just rolled them by, as it has with us all. Life can grip us that way - I mean wasn't it 2016 just yesterday?

I'm struggling with the issue of work/life balance because this capitalist system pretty much forces everyone, male and female, to chase money just to make ends meet. It's serving its purpose of turning people into assets that live to feed the beast.

Gone are the days of a prosperous household on a humble single income. This was destroyed by design. But we are where we are.

This issue needs a serious re-examining in our community. I have no idea what the solution should be, but it includes compromising.

To answer your question @Furioso, a human being can't expire wa ciyaadubillah. Muslims should only judge by character and actions. The rest is superficial.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Why do people go on about how a woman expires when she hits 30 on here? I didn’t realize my worth as a human being is done in a few years. Why didn’t anyone tell me? I have to prepare for my imminent death. What is so attractive about a 20 year old rather than a 30 year old? Is it because you want her to pop out a kid each year or because you don’t want a partner who’s financially independent? I personally haven’t met many 20 year olds who are financially stable, so I fail to see what’s so attractive. There isn’t much of a difference in looks, so don’t be spouting bullshit about how women look better in their early 20s. Anyways, I’d like to know what’s so much more attractive about women in their early 20s. Plenty of women are giving birth to healthy babies, so don’t tell me about the risks of pregnancy as well.

They’re angry because Somali girls have reproductive choices in the west, getting their education, careers and having hobbies i.e traveling. It’s best to enter into a marriage when you’re mentally strong because it’s stressful. Also a 26+ girl is more likely to seek pre marriage counselling and pre nuptials agreements because when things get bad in the future like it happened with many of her age group she must be ready. Younger girls don’t even know these things unless they have educated moms.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
They’re angry because Somali girls have reproductive choices in the west, getting their education, careers and having hobbies i.e traveling. It’s best to enter into a marriage when you’re mentally strong because it’s stressful. Also a 26+ girl is more likely to seek pre marriage counselling and pre nuptials agreements because when things get bad in the future like it happened with many of her age group she must be ready. Younger girls don’t even know these things unless they have educated moms.
resentment is a ugly thing tbh, but who am i to judge i have lots of it too

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
A fetish is not the norm, it is just something you might want to try one day.
then what is the norm? clinging to things that pass? how about investing in someones character. isnt that more valuable than tight skin and "freshness"?

Bohol

VIP
then what is the norm? clinging to things that pass? how about investing in someones character. isnt that more valuable than tight skin and "freshness"?

Are you saying younger women don't have character? :pachah1: character won't give you youthfulness and fertility. Older women 30+ are good for dating/fun but not actual marriage.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Are you saying younger women don't have character? :pachah1: character won't give you youthfulness and fertility. Older women 30+ are good for dating/fun but not actual marriage.

i guess we have different values when it comes to marriage but we are both right. fertility and youth is important, so is trust and love. why not have both?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He (Zakariyya said, My Lord when shall there be a son (born) to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? At that time Zakariyya was 120 years old and his wife 98. According to ‘Ali ibn Ibrahim the wife was old and did not used to get menstrual course. It was not a question to be against Allah’s will but he was surprised to beget a son in old age.) Zakariyya said, Even thus does Allah what He pleases
https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-q...-baqir-al-majlisi/account-zakariyya-and-yahya

At that time Zakariyya was 120 years old and his wife 98 - This is a choice by Allah!

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/06/health/india-woman-73-gives-birth-scli-intl/index.html

A 73-year-old woman in India has given birth to twin girls - Choice by Allah!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50

Young xalimo , old xalimo - at the end of the days when Allah says their biological clock is up , its up, wither at 20 or 45. This is more of a preference by people!

When you go to your local supermarket, do you buy the soft cookies that were just baked the same day or those that were in the shelf for 5 days and hardened?
Everyone knows the cookies left in a bag that turn soft before its expire date is better the soft cookies baked in the same day that can easily brake or those that were left there too long and became hard as a rock!

Trending