Obsession with young xalimos

Educated men usually want equally yolked women that’s why doctors usually marry other doctors, if you’re actually adding value to yourself in that time then you shouldn’t have a problem being compatible to a man of your worth, but a women’s biological clock is very real so be precarious of your time.

Most likely this sort of marriage is not about income level but because of the opportunity that is already there in medical school. It takes years of learning and you are bound to meet someone through those years of your studies at the school. It makes sense to go with the chance.

Studying medicine can be a lonely experience for its long duration of schooling. It will be tough to start finding a mate after school is over. You are 30 plus by then or very close.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes, and our prize for being good little Somali girls who wear hijab and listen to our parents is being a surrogate mother for a Barkhad Abdi lookalike who was a gangbanger in his younger years and doesn’t earn enough to even support himself.

Please :hillarybiz:

Aren't you attracted to Madow men? Majority of them are gang bangers and broke. Why do you think they have terrible stereotypes attached to them?

At least Somali men that gang bang are a small minority. At least the majority of them actually work, unlike black men.

I've never met any Somali man that looks like Barkhad Abdi. You need to understand he was born with birth defect because his parents were first cousins yet he's a multi-millionaire Bollywood actor and wears shoes that cost more than anything you have combined.

Try again.

giphy.gif

20yr old has tighter ussy than 30yr old xalimo. tighter leads to good friction. good frictions makes us farax very happy. why can't older xalimos (30+) remember this basic fact...
2259.jpg

Aren't you attracted to Madow men? Majority of them are gang bangers and broke. Why do you think they have terrible stereotypes attached to them?

At least Somali men that gang bang are a small minority. At least the majority of them actually work, unlike black men.

I've never met any Somali man that looks like Barkhad Abdi. You need to understand he was born with birth defect because his parents were first cousins yet he's a multi-millionaire Bollywood actor and wears shoes that cost more than anything you have combined.

Try again.

giphy.gif
And yet the country that Somali men built is even worse off than Madow men’s. Let me ask this, what exactly do Somali men bring to the table?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
And yet the country that Somali men built is even worse off than Madow men’s. Let me ask this, what exactly do Somali men bring to the table?
Everything!
We bring money, you cook food
Easy equation!

Last edited:

You come across as ignorant and out of your depth. It must be that the somali men in your life are losers and you are taking your frustration on the rest of Somali men out there minding their business who are unware of your online rants about them.

If that is not the case and you are not somali, you must be harbouring bias against somalis and expressing it through your negativity.

You need to work on your personal issues starting with your hygiene. The stench coming from your posts are causing me breathing problems.

That is Somali men in a nutshell. Whine all day about Xalimos, but bring nothing to the table. The gender roles are reversed in our community. They expect us to coddle and take care of them physically and financially while they only bring us headaches and their ugly asses. No wonder more of us are dating and marrying out. They are like dead weight we need to get rid of.
Your siil belongs to us with or without your permission in my city Somali males smash foreign females until we want another mom then we come to yall:cool:
I will fight tooth and nail for what belongs to me I will not give up this luxury without a fight as man from one of the bravest ethnicity in the world I dare a motherfucker to try me :birdman:

Spot on don't let these selfish individuals spoil your future ambitions and career, they're only interested in getting jiggy jiggy with women in their 20s
Honestly giving birth at a young age is not wise or a good decision making if you or your spouse are not financially stable enough to support income
but you put that aside to fulfil the desires and lust
we Somalis lack in these various departments and it's depressing not being able to think ahead like future planning

Hence it's practically common in our community to experience early divorce due to our neglect we have little regards for the future

We lack the capabilities

Also alot of men percieve women as pleasing objects and birth machines which is a negative connotation

Somali parents also pressure and rush things up
Only to end up in their way a dysfunctional route
Unless we change these narratives introduce methods that'll benefit the misguided youth and embark on a new journey

Speak for yourself Hanson. Fix your laziness and lack of ambitions. I am somali male and have nothing of the issues you listed as Somali male issues. I also ran into young somali guys doing highest levels of education to better themselves.

This goes the same for that low class Robin with the bad hygiene. Fix up yourselves and don't project your personal failures onto other somalis.

Somali this or Somali that makes no sense. We are millions of individuals spread caross the world. Speaking about us one individual makes zero sense.

Make sense or you lowlies stop projecting.

Your siil belongs to us with or without your permission in my city Somali males smash foreign females until we want another mom then we come to yall:cool:
I will fight tooth and nail for what belongs to me I will not give up this luxury without a fight as man from one of the bravest ethnicity in the world I dare a motherfucker to try me :birdman:

:deadmanny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Somalia is coming back and Djibouti are doing big things.

Somali men are leading the African business sector. They are considered the Jews of Africa.

Here: http://www.eabjournal.com/east-afri...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

Somali men bring everything to the table. There are millions of Somali men who are educated, make decent money and know how to be a good husband and father.

We lead, provide and protect and you do the catering, nurturing and caring.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's a fact that younger females are more fertile and it's dangerous to have children with older females. The risk of deformities and birth defects increases, as well as the predispostition to inherit genetic diseases.

Men are hard wired to be more attracted to more shapely and more fertile, youthful females.

Somalia is coming back and Djibouti are doing big things.

Somali men are leading the African business sector. They are considered the Jews of Africa.

Here: http://www.eabjournal.com/east-afri...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

Somali men bring everything to the table. There are millions of Somali men who are educated, make decent money and know how to be a good husband and father.

We lead, provide and protect and you do the catering, nurturing and caring.
She's trolling any female that seeks out forum full of men she claims to hate is clearly looking for attention all the self hating hoes want nothing to do with us.

:lolbron:

Some cold facts.

Wow, you two are perfect for each other. You two have the same values and needs, but who’s going to be the submissive one in this relationship. I vote for @ZakWantsToPlay since @IBRAHIM. is heading to the cell. I feel for him, so the role will be assigned to @ZakWantsToPlay. Be wary @ZakWantsToPlay, you will not have equal say in the relationship. Get your cooking skills ready so that you might be lucky enough to keep the catch that is @IBRAHIM. by your side. I wish you all the best in your relationship. Inshallah, it’ll work out. Worst comes to worst, you’ll be living off of unemployment @ZakWantsToPlay after a few years when @IBRAHIM. decides to divorce you because your vagina has gotten old. He’ll look for a youngun from Somalia and run off there to avoid paying childcare after serving his jail time. Your life serving your partner is definitely worth it though as @Inquisitive_ likes to say. @IBRAHIM. might marry out because he can’t afford the $250 mehr for a 15 year old from Somalia. Make sure to save your pennies from the mehr you get from @IBRAHIM. I doubt he’ll give you a penny though @ZakWantsToPlay. I’ll be making duah for you. Life is gonna get real tough. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

fdc8c43fc9e6b3ea-profile_image-300x300.png

Last edited:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
:russ::russ:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
@Furioso shaming tactics after shaming tactics. Imma tell yall, a girl becomes mature as soon as she gets her periods. she's ready for mating dont care if she's 11 or 15. Go argue with the wall.
As my wise forefathers said "Gabar yaraan magasho."
So you’d have sex with an 8 year old that started their period you sick f*ck :ileycry:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm only 25 and I can tell the cadaan women in my classes are feeling the biological clock ticking. They're all securing husbands and relationships if they hadn't done so in their undergrad years already. Even they understand and comprehend that their beauty and fertility won't last forever so why can't Xalimos get it?

Find a good man with outstanding character and fears Allah when you're young! If you don't do this early the chances of you attracting a high value man is slim to none.

Trending

Latest posts