Obesity Epidemic among our Xalimo's out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You have fat fettish miya? Once the fat reaches the calool, can you even call that curvy :hova:
There's nothing wrong with calool,a little calool coupled with thickness throughout the whole body is absolute bliss.Im not into morbidly obese women,theres a limit.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
There's nothing wrong with calool,a little calool coupled with thickness throughout the whole body is absolute bliss.Im not into morbidly obese women,theres a limit.
Fat around you midsection is the most unhealthy fat. If you actually cared you wouldn't want them to have calool.

You have fat fettish miya? Once the fat reaches the calool, can you even call that curvy :hova:

A lot these man say this because of rap video conditioning, they never truly had that ghastly experience with such women in the real world that's nothing close to what they see in those videos.

I knew a few man that were unfortunate enough to have had that experience and they were repulsed very fast changing their minds completely.

The perspiration of an obese person is grossly repugnant and the naked sight of them is nausea inducing for any healthy person, don't belief in this empty hype.

e9f60ba686dca7a94c8a667a57915e49.jpg

photo.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
A lot these man say this because of rap video conditioning, they never truly had that ghastly experience with such women in the real world that's nothing close to what they see in those videos.

I knew a few man that were unfortunate enough to have had that experience and they were repulsed very fast changing their minds completely.

The perspiration of an obese person is grossly repugnant and the naked sight of them is nausea inducing for any healthy male

photo.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

VIP

The perspiration of an obese person is grossly repugnant and the naked sight of them is nausea inducing for any healthy person, don't belief in this empty hype.

photo.jpg

Those girls are usually curvy not fat, the problem is men who can't tell the difference between curvy girls and fat girls. Anyone who has calool is not curvy imo.

Those girls are usually curvy not fat, the problem is men who can't tell the difference between curvy girls and fat girls. Anyone who has calool is not curvy imo.

They are fat regardless which way you look at it, whether it's BMI or going through the ancient archives, it's simply unhealthy to be that size for a human especially women, it reeks of masculinity to be that size.

However the ones that these males refer to are straight up obese. Don't let these Xaasid people fool you, when I hit 240, I had praise after praise, but now a lean 200, you could see the jealousy in their eyes telling me to eat more, misery loves company and a lot of people in this world are miserable bastards.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
No wonder a lot of somali women get sudden heart attacks and most of them have diabetes, dhiigkar etc. Forget about the looks, these women are killing themselves.

NotMyL

VIP
They are fat regardless which way you look at it, whether it's BMI or going through the ancient archives, it's simply unhealthy to be that size for a human especially women, it reeks of masculinity to be that size.

However the ones that these males refer to are straight up obese. Don't let these Xaasid people fool you, when I hit 240, I had praise after praise, but now a lean 200, you could see the jealousy in their eyes telling me to eat more, misery loves company and a lot of people in this world are miserable bastards.

I don't think you taking muscles into consideration, when I used work out religiously I was 120 and more lean than I am right now at 112. Plus some women have big hips and butt, it's genetics. People came in all shapes and sizes, although black and Latino women are usually more curvy than Caucasian women.

Bottom line, weighing less doesn't mean healthy, but we can agree about the calool fat lol

I don't think you taking muscles into consideration, when I used work out religiously I was 120 and more lean than I am right now at 112. Plus some women have big hips and butt, it's genetics. People came in all shapes and sizes, although black and Latino women are usually more curvy than Caucasian women.

Bottom line, weighing less doesn't mean healthy, but we can agree about the calool fat lol

120 pounds is slim, I am talking about those Kardashian sized ones even before she married, that's pure fatness. It has very little to do with scales and all to do with size.

How a women's hips could be bigger then me at 200 pounds 6 foot is beyond me, that's down right unhealthy masculinity, regardless if it's fat or muscles, these are the types of women that always gain the most weight in the end.

photo.jpg
What about the Somali men from Somalia or the men of Mauritania are they not healthy normal men without rap conditioning. There was a time in Europe that fat women were in style. I'm not saying it's a good lifestyle but I believe there are normal men who are into those type of woman.

What about the Somali men from Somalia or the men of Mauritania are they not healthy normal men without rap conditioning. There was a time in Europe that fat women were in style. I'm not saying it's a good lifestyle but I believe there are normal men who are into those type of woman.

Post a picture to see, because in our age the fine line between skinny, slim, normal has been blurred, a clinically obese women or a outright fat one is being touted as "normal" and healthy, a perfect example would be the thread about the PM and the girls he met, look at the shameful reactions of the people.

3 of them are clinically obese while the other one is clearly fat, there is no debate about that, it doesn't matter which metric you use, whether it's comparison with our older generation, those of ancient times or today's BMI calculation.

PS: I don't know why people thought I was from N America.

No I actually like his assay like response. hahah better than responses like 'es are fat af'

I have a whole fan group of them that constantly follow me around everywhere repeating the same thing day in day out. These are your drugged out ADD ADHD Envy stricken types, they never get tired of this.

I have been fortunate enough not to experience this in the real world due to intimidation factors even when they are in groups. They are low quality scum busy on the affairs of other people rather then change their own miserable conditions, I just ignore them.

Last edited:
Norway was so concerned with the rate of obesity among Somali women, they conducted a study on it.

From this background, a cross-sectional quantitative study using a respondent-driven sampling method was conducted among 302 Somali women living in Oslo area. The results show that 41% of the study participants will be at risk for developing diabetes in the coming 10 years, which coincides with 85% of the study participants being abdominally obese. Significant associations were found between years of stay in Norway and the risk for diabetes with those who lived in Norway >10 years, having twofold higher odds of being at risk for developing diabetes compared to those who lived in Norway ≤5 years

Diabetes Risk by Length of Residence among Somali Women in Oslo Area
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jdr/2016/5423405/

There is even a reddit post on this from last year posing the question why so many Somali girls are FAT relative to the males.

The scary part is that even back home the trend is upwards, doubling every decade, only the recent famine somewhat decreased this.

Somalia.PNG

The top 10 Fattest countries in 2016 shamelessly includes 5 Muslim countries

At number 1. Kuwait 2. Saudi Arabia 4. Egypt 5. Jordan 6. UAE 8. Qatar with America at number 10

https://muslimvillage.com/2016/06/23/119063/many-10-fattest-countries-muslim/

The hadith of our Prophet that the Muslim eats with 1 intestine but the infidel eats with 7 comes to mind, it's ironic today that the Muslims rank higher then all infidel countries when it comes to obesity levels.

Narrated by Abu Huraira: A man used to eat much, but when he embraced Islam, he started eating less. This was mentioned to the Prophet (salalahu ‘alyhi wasalam) who then said, “A believer eats in one intestine (is satisfied with a little food) and a Kafir (disbeliever) eats in seven intestines (eats much). ” Bukhari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts