Obesity Epidemic among our Xalimo's out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
In the past it used to be "oh she got married" hence why she morphed into a landwhale or she had many kids and it was the stress of bringing them up (back home they still remain slim/normal after 12 kids), but this poisonous trend is now affecting more and more young single women relative to the males.

What shocked me the most on a recent visit to an old neighbourhood where the majority of the women (2 years ago) were mostly slim or flirting with mild anorexia, now 90 % of them morphed into baby elephants unrecognisable from before.

A simple trip to any major shopping centres in large cities you see the same results, roughly 3 out of every 5 that you see is obese (this is ignoring the habro's that are virtually all obese)

The worst part of all of this is that they are generally not perturbed by it one bit unlike women from other races that try to change their conditions and if they fail fall into depression/self-loathing.

Our desperado Xoolo males that falsely compliment them for this also somewhat fuel this, what's interesting is that all the Xalimo's I know that are married to foreigners are in the normal/slim ranges even after giving birth several times, you rarely find a obese one and the few times I did she was divorced soon after.

Is anyone else perturbed by this growing epidemic ? I used to remember when I was young, the dirac's used to obfuscate and hide the obese women's fatness expertly and make her appear slim/normal.

I was fooled a few times by this but now it has become so bad they even look obese in Dirac's

Somali%20women7.jpg

alaa waa dhintay maa nooli :dead:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Sorry to break it to you honey but you are taller than 99.9 percent of all women,that is abnormal.Although i want my kids to be in the NBA so,what you saying b.
New-height-distribution-with-legend.jpg

breaking it to me like its not known to me , :pachah1:
i ain't abnormal they're... much like you.... dwarfs they run to me for shade, and i don't mate with dwarfs walalo sorry.

They don't walk that's why.

They also eat in hidden quarters, so they feel comfort in pigging the f*ck out. Got to sit down at the table and eat with your family. Also the somali diet hasn't resonated well with western culture. In Somalia however alot of the women aren't all that huge. Under 35 that is.

There is a local nando's near a mosque I visit frequently always packed with Xaalimo's stuffing their faces and further growing that gigantic bloated gut that is already hanging for dear life.

I kid you not, every single one of them that I see is obese and it gets worse and worse each time to the point that any slim healthy one looks instantly more attractive then she actually is because you rarely see them.

Mind you these are singletons and hence I dread to think what would happen after marriage when they are known to put on several more stones as per shameless tradition.

what's worse is that there is always some malnourished twig goofball with them encouraging them further, calling them beautiful, curvy or every other euphemism for obesity. They don't even realise humans in general are Xaasid, I remember the same was said about me when I hit 240.

I find it highly ironic they spend so much money on makeup, foundation, hair, clothing, perfumes, handbags even shades but neglect that disgusting dangling fat from their guts, arms, legs as well as neck.

Last edited:
There is a local nando's near a mosque I visit frequently always packed with Xaalimo's stuffing their faces and further growing that gigantic bloated gut that is already hanging for dear life.

I kid you not, every single one of them that I see is obese and it gets worse and worse each time to the point that any slim healthy one looks instantly more attractive then she actually is because you rarely see them.

Mind you these are singletons and hence I dread to think what would happen after marriage when they are known to put on several more stones as per shameless tradition.

what's worse is that there is always some malnourished twig goofball with them encouraging them further.
You're from the UK?

what's worse is that there is always some malnourished twig goofball with them encouraging them further.

I find it highly ironic they spend so much money on makeup, foundation, hair, clothing, perfumes, handbags even shades but neglect that disgusting dangling fat from their guts, arms, legs as well as neck.
Why can't you type to the point , I am genuinely frustrated at your essay like responses.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

what's worse is that there is always some malnourished twig goofball with them encouraging them further, calling them beautiful, curvy or every other euphemism for obesity. They don't even realise humans in general are Xaasid, I remember the same was said about me when I hit 240.

Ilahay noo barakay,:ahh::ahh::ahh:

@Inquisitive_
Judging you on how you write I imagine you being a tall, scrawny. socially awkward kid that's very isolated , completely bereft of human contact. Your hoyo probably delivers sabayad in the morning and baris iyo hilib at night to your room whilst your intensively researching the latest conspiracy theory. Point of my rant is caadi iska dig saxib no one is going to read that Long ass paragraph.

You're from the UK?

Yes, what else did you think ? what's your previous nick on here?

@Inquisitive_
Judging you on how you write I imagine you being a tall, scrawny. socially awkward kid that's very isolated from human contact. Your hoyo probably delivers sabayad in the morning and baris iyo hilib at night whilst your intensively researching the latest conspiracy theory. Point of my rant is caadi iska dig saxib no one is going to read that Long ass paragraph.

I didn't think you were part of the attention deficit disorder crowds that through a cocktail of either drugs abuse, extensive alcohol use, prolonged ingestion of fluoride from the tap water, toxic mercury laced dental fillings or vaccinations managed to poison your brain the same way they did

Yes, what else did you think ? what's your previous nick on here?

I didn't think you were part of the attention deficit disorder crowds that through a cocktail of either drugs abuse, alcohol, prolonged fluoride ingestion from tap water, toxic mercury laced dental fillings or vaccinations managed to poison much of your brain beyond reprieve.
My brain is probably more than functional than you saxib, I think you need to leave your room . You think your intelligent af when you type all that bs but you just look like a mad man. I am not trying to be offensive/judgemental just giving you life advice . Fluoride is perfectly safe in the quantities in your toothpaste , I've used it my whole life and I have perfect teeth. The system although inevitable to fall into hasn't brainwashed me through the use of fluoride in tap water. You shouldn't breed if you seriously have that mindset, vaccinations are life savers and scrawny xoolos like you would be hit with polio in a second . Lastly I am 100% drugs free , just living life the way it's meant to. You should try it sometimes you weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending