Obesity Epidemic among our Xalimo's out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@Inquisitive_

Ahahahah wallaahi billaahi tallaahi this guy is HANDS DOWN the funniest man on sspot:russ::russ::russ:

Man said "especially after their first physical experience with an obese women when they actually find out how utterly grotesque the experience is or when they for the first time see the sight of that ghastly jiggly poisoned varicose veins stained in stretch marks and cellulite."

:pachah1: How true:damn: The amount of FEAR when you see a disgusting obese hoe NAKED innaalillaahi wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun :dwill:

giphy.gif

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Who taught you this?

:farmajoyaab:

I agree with everything you have to say except the image of the last girl doesn't look obese. Her body looks nice masha allah.

Just wondering. Is 66 kg on 166 cm considered fat to you?
Perfect height and perfect weight hmm u must look peng

@Inquisitive_

Ahahahah wallaahi billaahi tallaahi this guy is HANDS DOWN the funniest man on sspot:russ::russ::russ:

Man said "especially after their first physical experience with an obese women when they actually find out how utterly grotesque the experience is or when they for the first time see the sight of that ghastly jiggly poisoned varicose veins stained in stretch marks and cellulite."

:pachah1: How true:damn: The amount of FEAR when you see a disgusting obese hoe NAKED innaalillaahi wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun :dwill:

No Joke sxb, I have seen guys after that experience develop a fetish for anorexic women, it's a traumatic experience in repugnancy and filth with very little you can do by means of creativity, your condemned to a few positions for your own safety.

You have to realise when a person is carrying so must of that disgusting plumps of fat, their perspiration is a hazard, so much of that putrid toxic fumes along with that foul stench fills the entire room very quickly blocking your nose.

Their sweat glands work overtime 24/7 to remove all that rancid dead poisons from their bodies, it's why obese people smell so badly even when they go for a brisk walk.

1 pound of human fat.

tyler-durden-fight-club-human-fat.jpg

No Joke sxb, I have seen guys after that experience develop a fetish for anorexic women, it's a traumatic experience in repugnancy and filth with very little you can do by means of creativity, your condemned to a few positions for your own safety.

You have to realise when a person is carrying so must of that disgusting plumps of fat, their perspiration is a hazard, so much of that putrid toxic fumes along with that foul stench fills the entire room very quickly blocking your nose.

Their sweat glands work overtime 24/7 to remove all that rancid dead poisons from their bodies, it's why obese people smell so badly even when they go for a brisk walk.

1 pound of human fat.

tyler-durden-fight-club-human-fat.jpg

Once saw a fit black guy with a white whale like female. He looked at me with sad little eyes silently screaming for HELP. I hope he got his pasport by now. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending