Obesity Epidemic among our Xalimo's out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know how these women get so big. all the somali girls i know are stick figures, and they arent deliberately starving themselves.

i literally eat like a pig and i've been 52kg for as long as i can remember. maybe i'll wake wake a landwhale one day :farmajoyaab:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Its a shame a girl of that status and height is wasting it away on celibacy..

Why are you celibate btw ?

I'm a celibate until further notice! nacala!

usually its "i have boyfriend" or "i'm married" i just say i'm celibate that usually sends them running

cararayyyy !!!! hayaay! celibate she said she's celibate hooyooy!!!
ostrich-running-turning-dbc-o.gif

thats usually how it goes down , word for word. :trumpsmirk:

Height: 6ft
Weight: 72kg

BMI: 21.56

according to my BMI i'm healthy do you take healthy thic or just lard thic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
6ft:liberaltears:You're a fine human specimen i must say abayoo. Would you mind if i slither in your dm's :mjswag:

Don't come with that celibacy bull**** babes, we'll get our groove on after you get your garden of appeals. Innshallah :siilaanyolaugh:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm a celibate until further notice! nacala!

usually its "i have boyfriend" or "i'm married" i just say i'm celibate that usually sends them running

cararayyyy !!!! hayaay! celibate she said she's celibate hooyooy!!!
ostrich-running-turning-dbc-o.gif

thats usually how it goes down , word for word. :trumpsmirk:
Wallahi you're too funnyIMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIF:salute:

Genie

The last suugo bender
6ft:liberaltears:You're a fine human specimen i must say abayoo. Would you mind if i slither in your dm's :mjswag:

Don't come with that celibacy bull**** babes, we'll get our groove on after you get your garden of appeals. Innshallah :siilaanyolaugh:

i didn't know u lot would be into tall girls usually guys find it weird if a girl is the same height as them??? yaab:farmajoyaab:
either way i have high ambitions i don't need distractions :gaasdrink:

i didn't know u lot would be into tall girls usually guys find it weird if a girl is the same height as them??? yaab:farmajoyaab:
either way i have high ambitions i don't need distractions :gaasdrink:
Okay then, let me know when you've got your priorities straight.:dabcasar:
There's nothing sexier then a girl with goals:banderas:
You do you boo:diddyass:

I just don't understand how come in a household all of the gabdo are obese and the wiilal are anorexic :mindblown:

Do the gabdo eat all the food and the boys just starve to death?

Discuss people :sass2:

it's because the guys are usually very active(lots of cardio) because of sports. majority of somali guys are into one sport or another.
so they eat the same food but since they are too active, they burn so much while the girls don't exercise as often.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Usually, low-income households are like this, however its an issue that must be tackled

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
This is part of the societal misinformation and programming you need to let go off, the Asian's eat a starch based diet, it's heavy in rice/rye which are loaded with carbs.

There is nothing wrong with starch based carbs, this is the food humanity eat ever since they were put on this earth, they consisted of grains/legumes/vegetables/fruits with meat being a luxury for the wealthy people.

The Somali diet now has become heavy on meat/diary/oil abandoning everything their forefathers used to eat, this was known as the rich man's diet in ancient times (they regarded starch based food to be a thing for the peasants) those pharaoh's and elites of those times died of the same diseases that we do today and suffered from obesity as well on all the studies done on them.

The diary and meat of today are loaded with all kinds of chemicals/steroids/Synthetic hormones/residues of all the antibiotic drugs they are injected with and the animals are fed GMO grains (unnatural to them) instead of grass which they naturally eat.

We are basically consuing poison and then we wonder why everyone has brain-fog, is obese or unhealthy, we went from having sorghum for breakfast to now Suqaar laden with oil/butter instead and that filthy poisonous unnatural oily suugo on everything.

They do this because the Somali's in general are 'Xaasid', when I hit 240 pounds I used to get those same lame comments, you could see I looked clearly unhealthy but they said this was the best I ever looked, the only difference was that I knew they were lying.

Shaah is actually good and not a problem, it's the oil/dairy/meat that are the problems, when you cut them all out and go on a starch based diet you don't even need to exercise to loose a lot of weight very quickly.

In fact when I went back on the old diet my mum used to feed me before I moved out I had a major injury that stopped me from exercising for a whole year and still dropped 50 pounds like nothing, besides these are healthy living foods that give you so much energy you can't even sit still.
the typical somali diet isnt healthy tbh. people back home prefer to eat laxoox made of bleach flour instead of sourghum. they hardly eat vegetables. they just eat less food which = less calories. more food is available in the west so people should watch what they eat. lean meat and low fat cheese are good source of protein and isn't a bad choice for your diet. you just have to make better food choices.
the number 1 reason why somali women hold large amount of body fat when compared to their male counterparts is because they don't work. most xalimos in my city take pride in welfare. they have free housing and have more kids in order to get more welfare. they don't work and they don't go to gym either. I just hope the younger generation don't turn out to be like them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending