Obesity Epidemic among our Xalimo's out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Get strong so you can lift us, thic girls are in!
giphy.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender
Whenever you hear a guy talk about "hold on to" it's an inexperience dimwit brainwashed by rap videos, he is just repeating the same talking points he heard.

if you actually put him in that situation with that grotesque repulsive malformed greasy subcutaneous fat and his hands feel that harsh stretch mark riddled protruding varicose veins he would be utterly disgusted and change his mind very fast, I have come across many of his types before.

As I was explaining to @Gambar Somali's are "xaasid" in general, they get off on your misery and perpetuating false narratives to stoke your ego, this is why self-consciousness and family are best, they will tell you the bitter truth.

Its very obvious too they don't even try to hide their sensationalisation of African Americans while claiming they "hate tyrone's" anywho its sad somalis are caught up in everything AA from thuggery and gangs to health issues it seems this seed is sowed in deep , ayagay oo taala imo.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Whenever you hear a guy talk about "hold on to" it's an inexperience dimwit brainwashed by rap videos, he is just repeating the same talking points he heard.

if you actually put him in that situation with that grotesque repulsive malformed greasy subcutaneous fat and his hands feel that harsh stretch mark riddled protruding varicose veins he would be utterly disgusted and change his mind very fast, I have come across many of his types before.

As I was explaining to @Gambar Somali's are "xaasid" in general, they get off on your misery and perpetuating false narratives to stoke your ego, this is why self-consciousness and family are best, they will tell you the bitter truth.
Shut up warya I know what I like I ain't interested in some caato qooxtii girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending