Obesity Epidemic among our Xalimo's out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need proper discipline. In my house, my mum would tell us off if we snacked too much/have a meal after a certain time. It doesn't help that Somali cuisine is 40% carbs, 30% meat & 30% sugar. Where are the veggies? :what1:
We are not asians who are genetically manufactured to never gain a pound, but some folks don't even try :wow: have fun with heart disease.

They need proper discipline. In my house, my mum would tell us off if we snacked too much/have a meal after a certain time. It doesn't help that Somali cuisine is 40% carbs, 30% meat & 30% sugar. Where are the veggies? :what1:
We are not asians who are genetically manufactured to never gain a pound, but some folks don't even try :wow: have fun with heart disease.

I used to love the Somali girls who had snacks at lunch, God bless those queens :lawd:

Somali women get thick in all the RIGHT places :diddyass:

Last edited:
Who taught you this?

:farmajoyaab:

I agree with everything you have to say except the image of the last girl doesn't look obese. Her body looks nice masha allah.

Just wondering. Is 66 kg on 166 cm considered fat to you?

That image of the last women is obese full stop, you have to understand that clothing hides at least 20% of what you actually observe with your eyes, the moment you take that skirt off it looks a whole lot bigger then what you actually see in clothing.

I remember when I hit 240 pounds I used to wear black V neck and people would swear I was 190 max, but when I took it off it shocked a lot of people.

It's difficult to gauge 66kg without knowing your ratio of fat/muscle, I know 66 KG gym rat women that are slim/normal and those inactive ones that are straight up obese.

This also greatly depends on your frame which allows some women to carry the extra pounds better then others, assuming your an inactive Xalimo with a normal frame, your above the normal range and need to come down.

Blame Somalis who insult you if you're an caato woman! You can't complain now. :bell:

I agree with you and those man are absolute xoolo, many of them change their minds overtime and especially after their first physical experience with an obese women when they actually find out how utterly grotesque the experience is or when they for the first time see the sight of that ghastly jiggly poisoned varicose veins stained in stretch marks and cellulite.

These are the types of xoolo influenced by rap culture which promotes such women, they think they like it but in reality they don't, you can't like something you had no experience with and belief me many of these man that say this never pushed that truck in their life.

I also agree in the marriage setting when the women lets herself go crazy it's the fault of the guy, that c*nt isn't even perturbed by it until the women hits a point of absolute no return (so fat that loosing weight results in hanging skin) and he starts complaining than.

That c*nt either runs away or begins to look for a second wife, I know many of them that are perturbed but too cowardice to say anything in case he hurts her feelings not knowing that ultimately the greatest pain you can inflict is holding back, this is why being self-conscious is absolute paramount in a women.

Gambar

VIP
That image of the last women is obese full stop, you have to understand that clothing hides at least 20% of what you actually observe with your eyes, the moment you take that skirt off it looks a whole lot bigger then what you actually see in clothing.

I remember when I hit 240 pounds I used to wear black V neck and people would swear I was 190 max, but when I took it off it shocked a lot of people.

It's difficult to gauge 66kg without knowing your ratio of fat/muscle, I know 66 KG gym rat women that are slim/normal and those inactive ones that are straight up obese.

This also greatly depends on your frame which allows some women to carry the extra pounds better then others, assuming your an inactive Xalimo with a normal frame, your above the normal range and need to come down.

I agree with you and those man are absolute xoolo, many of them change their minds overtime and especially after their first physical experience with an obese women when they actually find out how utterly grotesque the experience is or when they for the first time see the sight of that ghastly jiggly poisoned varicose veins stained in stretch marks and cellulite.

These are the types of xoolo influenced by rap culture which promotes such women, they think they like it but in reality they don't, you can't like something you had no experience with and belief me many of these man that say this never pushed that truck in their life.

I also agree in the marriage setting when the women lets herself go crazy it's the fault of the guy, that c*nt isn't even perturbed by it until the women hits a point of absolute no return (so fat that loosing weight results in hanging skin) and he starts complaining than.

That c*nt either runs away or begins to look for a second wife, I know many of them that are perturbed but too cowardice to say anything in case he hurts her feelings not knowing that ultimately the greatest pain you can inflict is holding back, this is why being self-conscious is absolute paramount in a women.
Somalis like the xusul baruur, it is going to take a cultural shift. Make Somali women thin again. :bell:

On a serious note, it will take a lifestyle change for change to be seen. Less Somali shaah, sheeko, sitting too much, eating too much fat, and just too much in general.

P.S. Somalis even get shocked when you don't balloon up after marriage :mjlol:it's like an expectation

I just don't understand how come in a household all of the gabdo are obese and the wiilal are anorexic :mindblown:

Do the gabdo eat all the food and the boys just starve to death?

Discuss people :sass2:

They eat while they're cooking the food and save them a fistful of food. :O27GWRK:

So that means overweight gabdos are good cooks eh? One thing to keep in mind I guess :lolbron:

I just find it fascinating seeing Raga Somaliyeed that look like they haven't had a full meal in a lifetime while their sisters look like they enjoy a daily 5 star buffet meal at their homes :siilaanyolaugh:

Gambar

VIP
So that means overweight gabdos are good cooks eh? One thing to keep in mind I guess :lolbron:

I just find it fascinating seeing Raga Somaliyeed that look like they haven't had a full meal in a lifetime while their sisters look like they enjoy a daily 5 star buffet meal at their homes :siilaanyolaugh:
If you guys made your own food y'all wouldn't be looking like concentration camp survivors. z3zrULC

if-the-cooking-ladys-arm-looks-like-this-you-know-14821028.png

z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC @Coulombs law

This is part of the societal misinformation and programming you need to let go off, the Asian's eat a starch based diet, it's heavy in rice/rye which are loaded with carbs.

There is nothing wrong with starch based carbs, this is the food humanity eat ever since they were put on this earth, they consisted of grains/legumes/vegetables/fruits with meat being a luxury for the wealthy people.

The Somali diet now has become heavy on meat/diary/oil abandoning everything their forefathers used to eat, this was known as the rich man's diet in ancient times (they regarded starch based food to be a thing for the peasants) those pharaoh's and elites of those times died of the same diseases that we do today and suffered from obesity as well on all the studies done on them.

The diary and meat of today are loaded with all kinds of chemicals/steroids/Synthetic hormones/residues of all the antibiotic drugs they are injected with and the animals are fed GMO grains (unnatural to them) instead of grass which they naturally eat.

We are basically consuming poison and then we wonder why everyone has brain-fog, is obese or unhealthy, we went from having sorghum for breakfast to now Suqaar laden with oil/butter instead and that filthy poisonous unnatural oily suugo on everything.

Somalis like the xusul baruur, it is going to take a cultural shift. Make Somali women thin again. :bell:

On a serious note, it will take a lifestyle change for change to be seen. Less Somali shaah, sheeko, sitting too much, eating too much fat, and just too much in general.

P.S. Somalis even get shocked when you don't balloon up after marriage :mjlol:it's like an expectation

They do this because the Somali's in general are 'Xaasid', when I hit 240 pounds I used to get those same lame comments, you could see I looked clearly unhealthy but they said this was the best I ever looked, the only difference was that I knew they were lying.

Shaah is actually good and not a problem, it's the oil/dairy/meat that are the problems, when you cut them all out and go on a starch based diet you don't even need to exercise to loose a lot of weight very quickly.

In fact when I went back on the old diet my mum used to feed me before I moved out I had a major injury that stopped me from exercising for a whole year and still dropped 50 pounds like nothing, besides these are healthy living foods that give you so much energy you can't even sit still.

Gambar

VIP
This is part of the societal misinformation and programming you need to let go off, the Asian's eat a starch based diet, it's heavy in rice/rye which are loaded with carbs.

There is nothing wrong with starch based carbs, this is the food humanity eat ever since they were put on this earth, they consisted of grains/legumes/vegetables/fruits with meat being a luxury for the wealthy people.

The Somali diet now has become heavy on meat/diary/oil abandoning everything their forefathers used to eat, this was known as the rich man's diet in ancient times (they regarded starch based food to be a thing for the peasants) those pharaoh's and elites of those times died of the same diseases that we do today and suffered from obesity as well on all the studies done on them.

The diary and meat of today are loaded with all kinds of chemicals/steroids/Synthetic hormones/residues of all the antibiotic drugs they are injected with and the animals are fed GMO grains (unnatural to them) instead of grass

We are basically consuming poison and then we wonder why everyone has brain-fog, is obese or unhealthy, we went from having sorghum for breakfast to now Suqaar laden with oil/butter instead and that filthy poisonous unnatural oily suugo on everything.

They do this because the Somali's in general are 'Xaasid', when I hit 240 pounds I used to get those same lame comments, you could see I looked clearly unhealthy but they said this was the best I ever looked, the only difference was that I knew they were lying.

Shaah is actually good and not a problem, it's oil/dairy/meat that are the problems, when you cut them all out and go on a starch based diet you don't even need to exercise to loose a lot of weight very quickly.

In fact when I went back on the old diet my mum used to feed me before I moved out I had a major injury that stopped me from exercising for a whole year and still dropped 50 pounds like nothing, besides these are healthy living foods that give you so much energy you can't even sit still.
There's shaah, then there's Somali shaah with a litre of sugar and whole milk. Somalis use too much of everything because of food insecurity and coming from a society where sometimes food is scarce.

to grab onto???? .... are you drowning , aar shad ab!!!! :pacspit:

Whenever you hear a guy talk about "hold on to" it's an inexperience dimwit brainwashed by rap videos, he is just repeating the same talking points he heard.

if you actually put him in that situation with that grotesque repulsive malformed greasy subcutaneous fat and his hands feel that harsh stretch mark riddled protruding varicose veins he would be utterly disgusted and change his mind very fast, I have come across many of his types before.

As I was explaining to @Gambar Somali's are "xaasid" in general, they get off on your misery and perpetuating false narratives to stoke your ego, this is why self-consciousness and family are best, they will tell you the bitter truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts