Obesity Epidemic among our Xalimo's out of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past it used to be "oh she got married" hence why she morphed into a landwhale or she had many kids and it was the stress of bringing them up (back home they still remain slim/normal after 12 kids), but this poisonous trend is now affecting more and more young single women relative to the males.

What shocked me the most on a recent visit to an old neighbourhood where the majority of the women (2 years ago) were mostly slim or flirting with mild anorexia, now 90 % of them morphed into baby elephants unrecognisable from before.

A simple trip to any major shopping centres in large cities you see the same results, roughly 3 out of every 5 that you see is obese (this is ignoring the habro's that are virtually all obese)

The worst part of all of this is that they are generally not perturbed by it one bit unlike women from other races that try to change their conditions and if they fail fall into depression/self-loathing.

Our desperado Xoolo males that falsely compliment them for this also somewhat fuel this, what's interesting is that all the Xalimo's I know that are married to foreigners are in the normal/slim ranges even after giving birth several times, you rarely find a obese one and the few times I did she was divorced soon after.

Is anyone else perturbed by this growing epidemic ? I used to remember when I was young, the dirac's used to obfuscate and hide the obese women's fatness expertly and make her appear slim/normal.

I was fooled a few times by this but now it has become so bad they even look obese in Dirac's

Somali%20women7.jpg

Last edited:
bro the calool kuus farax's aren't any better

This post is dealing with the younger generations not the older +35, the majority of male's that I see are slim and look healthy, it's apples and oranges, you have the odd obese one among them but they make up a tiny minority.

Even the calool kuus your talking about is nothing compared to that gigantic tub of lard that's dangling from the ever increasing number of young Xaalimo's guts which 10 large foreheads could fit in.

It's a very disturbing sight to see 90% of the young women in my old neighbourhood that used to be all slim become obese in 24 months.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Reer USA right now has a severe epidemic of Obesity:bell:

A diet of Xalwo and hilib ari doesn't work when you walk 100 steps or less everyday:damedamn:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I used to remember when I was young, the dirac's used to obfuscate and hide the obese women's fatness expertly and make her appear slim/normal.

Who taught you this?

:farmajoyaab:

I agree with everything you have to say except the image of the last girl doesn't look obese. Her body looks nice masha allah.

Just wondering. Is 66 kg on 166 cm considered fat to you?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Who taught you this?

I agree with everything you have to say except the image of the last girl doesn't look obese. Her body looks nice masha allah.

Depends on if you're thick or baruur. That's normal for a thick woman IMO.

the english poisoned the native americans with alcohol and the italians poisoned us with suugo :wow:

:mjlol:

When I travelled back home was doing some observations what the healthy looking people eat and it was all starch based diets 90% just like our forefathers did and much of the ancient people around the world

There whole diet consisted of sweet potatoes, corn, sorghum, legumes and the 10% was mostly fruits with the favourites being banana/papaya/mango, meat was a luxury item for mostly the wealthy classes whom surprise surprise were all fat/weak and mostly unhealthy.

They did study on the bones of gladiators and they found out they were barley man (the bulk of their diet was barley, they were all vegans) keep in mind these were the most powerful people back then (barley is loved by our prophet), even the roman legions forbade meat to their infantries, they diets were all starch based.

I remembered more then a decade ago when I lived back home my mum would cook the same starch based diets, oats, rice, pasta, sorghum, sweet corn, potatoes, legumes, couscous etc with no meat or diary. That was the strongest and healthiest I ever was with not a single layer of visible fat.

Then when I moved out, it was steak for lunch, mixed grill for dinner and lamb shank as a snack, followed by pancakes for breakfast, went from a lean 175 pounds to 240 pounds in a short space of time, severely unhealthy, never-ending brain-fog etc until I switched back again and dropped 50 pounds.

I recommend this video to everyone suffering from obesity, I tried so many FAD diets (from paleo to low carb) not one of them worked to shed the pounds instead they made everything worse (no energy to even do a basic workout).

Who taught you this?

I've finally surpassed your weight :samwelcome:
But ur a lil thicc abayo macan, as long it's all proportional then it's all good.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Start fatshaming before its too late:faysalwtf:

Epic hees in reer waqooyi accent:

Badampampadam Badampanpadam
Naag buuran ma rabo ( I dont want a fat lady)
Naag buuran ma rabo ( I dont want a fat lady)
Runtii way igu culustoo (Really she is so heavy)
Ma qaad qaadi karayee ( I cant pick her up)
Badampampam Badampampam
Hadii aan is laynana (And if we fight)
Hoosta i marisana (And she puts me down)
Feedhahaa i jabayee ( I will brake my ribs)

:chrisfreshhah:

Legendary:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts