Nutmeg is haram

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What about Alcohol? I don't think I'll go to hell for zippin on some scissors because I heard the Companions originally got alcohol banned when they recited Quran backwards in prayer. Had they recited it correctly while semi drunk, today alcohol would be fine and not haram lol. That is why the Ayat was sent down "And do not stand in prayer while in an altered state".

What about Alcohol? I don't think I'll go to hell for zippin on some scissors because I heard the Companions originally got alcohol banned when they recited Quran backwards in prayer. Had they recited it correctly while semi drunk, today alcohol would be fine and not haram lol. That is why the Ayat was sent down "And do not stand in prayer while in an altered state".
Nigga?....... what?

giphy.gif

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
i have my own mind , i think for myself , and i dont let the rigidness of religion occupy my mind

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
But you say itโ€™s rigidness yet islam does force cleansing the parts hold this โ€œLโ€ bruh

why dont you go to somalia and try and solve its problem eh? , then you will see the rigidity im talkin about. its 2021 hhhhhhhh democracy is already in somalia and many "muslim countries" ,, which means that we are all unintentionally becomin moderate hhhhhhh you hold this "L" fellow moderate

why dont you go to somalia and try and solve its problem eh? , then you will see the rigidity im talkin about. its 2021 hhhhhhhh democracy is already in somalia and many "muslim countries" ,, which means that we are all unintentionally becomin moderate hhhhhhh you hold this "L" fellow moderate
We arenโ€™t even talking about Somalia quit changing the subject :ftw9nwa:

Itโ€™s haram. The same day the sahabas were drinking a tiny sip is when the quran verses were revealed and sent down. Its a sin to even buy it, much less drink it

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Itโ€™s haram. The same day the sahabas were drinking a tiny sip is when the quran verses were revealed and sent down. Its a sin to even buy it, much less drink it
Man I need Hajj. I had shiekhs put Quran on me and a relative the other day, but I also actually need Hajj to cleanse of all sins insha'Allah. America made me grow up in sin wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts