NUMEROUS LS FOR SOMALI BOYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
Everyone is welcome. Even you. You will enjoy it here.

Wat u mean “even you.”? Some of my clansman live there. One of them is a famous Dutch doctor, he is a Hollander, but a good doctor nevertheless.

I know I will as long as I avoid refugees like yourself, all the filthy Arab refugees in Europe... I’m nauseating by just thinking about it.

do you still eat porcupine? Uff!

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Wat u mean “even you.”? Some of my clansman live there. One of them is a famous Dutch doctor, he is a Hollander, but a good doctor nevertheless.

I know I will as long as I avoid refugees like yourself, all the filthy Arab refugees in Europe... I’m nauseating by just thinking about it.

do you still eat porcupine? Uff!

Oh really, who is he?

Because of the amount of insults you throw at me. Porcupine kulaha :camby:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yup! They pretend to be straight tho.. One of them is a friend of a girl I know. He tried talking to me at her birthday party. He told me I was pretty and wanted me to hook up with his brother .:birdman:

He went on to say he is in a commited relationship with a white woman. :damedamn:

Keep in mind his demeanor was very feminine, he was wearing color contacts, had dyed his hair a yellow-blonde color (and it looked relaxed), wore ripped skinny jeans & a leather jacket (it was -11C something degrees that day!!), he had piercings & a dibi inspired nose ring, and his eyelashes was curled. He even took the same ride as me on my way home. Lowkey waa matagey.:susp:

So I’m assuming most of them are still inside the closet, therefor they aren’t technically seen as ‘gay’ in our society. Him and his fellow feminine somalis, have been in my prayers for quite some time now. My uni is infested with them.

Nacala you need to honour kill him next time you meet.
:fredo:

Status
Not open for further replies.