NUMEROUS LS FOR SOMALI BOYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love their fashion sense if only they were Xalimo’s BUT they are not la xawla wa la :dead:

It also looks like they shave their legs:damn:

These ain’t no men. Ilaahayahow waxani naga qabta:jcoleno:
Well , most Somali guys don’t have hairy legs. Some of us have do due to some obsecure gene inherited from an unknown source . :damn:

SumMo

very lowkey
:williamswtf: Are they s?
Most likely yes. :bell:

I always see them dressing like this and being surrounded by 5-10 white girls or by 5-10 black girls. And their demeanor is soo feminine. Everytime I see them matag aa iqabto!
30407C27-A106-40F2-B746-5BA5ECFAB34E.png

Attachments

• D525F2BF-8F2A-4DFE-A59B-995CEF7491B1.jpeg
    D525F2BF-8F2A-4DFE-A59B-995CEF7491B1.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
I've never met a gay somali and now your telling me that there are 4 In your school?
Yup! They pretend to be straight tho.. One of them is a friend of a girl I know. He tried talking to me at her birthday party. He told me I was pretty and wanted me to hook up with his brother .:birdman:

He went on to say he is in a commited relationship with a white woman. :damedamn:

Keep in mind his demeanor was very feminine, he was wearing color contacts, had dyed his hair a yellow-blonde color (and it looked relaxed), wore ripped skinny jeans & a leather jacket (it was -11C something degrees that day!!), he had piercings & a dibi inspired nose ring, and his eyelashes was curled. He even took the same ride as me on my way home. Lowkey waa matagey.:susp:

So I’m assuming most of them are still inside the closet, therefor they aren’t technically seen as ‘gay’ in our society. Him and his fellow feminine somalis, have been in my prayers for quite some time now. My uni is infested with them.

Last edited:
Yup! They pretend to be straight tho.. One of them is a friend of a girl I know. He tried talking to me at her birthday party. He told me I was pretty and wanted me to hook up with his brother .:birdman:

He went on to say he is in a commited relationship with a white woman. :damedamn:

Keep in mind his demeanor was very feminine, he was wearing color contacts, had dyed his hair a yellow-blonde color (and it looked relaxed), wore ripped skinny jeans, had piercings & a dibi inspired nose ring, and his eyelashes was curled. He even took the same ride as me on my way home. Lowkey waa matag.:susp:

So I’m assuming most of them are still inside the closet, therefor they aren’t technically seen as ‘gay’ in our society. Him and his fellow feminine somalis, have been in my prayers for quiet some time now.

He's definitely gay:ohlord: What are you going to do about his situation?

This thread is full of Ls
What the hell is this audubillah the 2nd pic :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
AUDUBILLAH :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Soyboys :nahgirl:

First guy:

Style number 1: Denim on denim hoodie underneath seen it before okay

style number 2 (top right):
My auntie has the same shirt :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

you cant wear skinny jeans that are tight top to bottom that's for women. Skinny jeans are not even stylish regardless of what you wear if your a guy. I have 1 pair of skinny jeans black and there alot more loose, i'm keeping these lol (white muscle fit t-shirt/ white shoes/ watch =fresh) but never gonna buy another pair.

Style 3:
He doesn't know how to style his overcoat, man probs took some advice from his sister :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

The rest look like there going to a Burberry homosexual fashion show looool.

There fashion inspirations are probs xalimos. :snoop:

I try to ignore them as much as possible wallahi. Alx my faculty is far away from theirs, but whenever I go to buy food at our main cafeteria, I tend to spot one of them.
View attachment 40489
The one I met at my friends birthday party even added me on insta. I considered blocking him, but I knew this would create drama between me and my friend. He kept sending me messages occasionally, telling me how much he wanted me to hook up with his brother, how his brother thought I was cute from my pictures, etc..

I personally don’t want to marry into a family that allows their son to walk around looking like that.:hillarybiz:

I ignored his messages, and alx he stopped sending me now. My biggest fear is bumping into him. :damedamn:

But I will graduate in May insha’Allah, so I won’t have to see him and the rest of them ever again.:banderas:
Graduating this year? me as well.

I want to accumulate as much knowledge as possible, so that I can open up a science school for women & girls back home in Somalia.
:qri8gs7: An honorable cause but somalis are content with mediocrity they will never aspire to be anything more than passable.

SumMo

very lowkey
:qri8gs7: An honorable cause but somalis are content with mediocrity they will never aspire to be anything more than passable.
I have faith in my people! :fittytousand: I won’t give up until I see a change.

They say if you educate a woman, you educate a nation! :it0tdo8: So I’m gonna educate a nation, and no one can dim my light.
AFCE1F69-1F58-4DAB-A7BC-9054791ACC9D.gif

I have faith in my people! :fittytousand: I won’t give up until I see a change.

They say if you educate a woman, you educate a nation. So I’m gonna educate a nation, and don’t try to dim my light brother.:ummhmsmiley:
You are too innocent for your own good I envy you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.