NUMEROUS LS FOR SOMALI BOYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! They pretend to be straight tho.. One of them is a friend of a girl I know. He tried talking to me at her birthday party. He told me I was pretty and wanted me to hook up with his brother .:birdman:

He went on to say he is in a commited relationship with a white woman. :damedamn:

Keep in mind his demeanor was very feminine, he was wearing color contacts, had dyed his hair a yellow-blonde color (and it looked relaxed), wore ripped skinny jeans & a leather jacket (it was -11C something degrees that day!!), he had piercings & a dibi inspired nose ring, and his eyelashes was curled. He even took the same ride as me on my way home. Lowkey waa matagey.:susp:

So I’m assuming most of them are still inside the closet, therefor they aren’t technically seen as ‘gay’ in our society. Him and his fellow feminine somalis, have been in my prayers for quite some time now. My uni is infested with them.

:cosbyhmm:
What country is this? I'm guessing somewhere in Europe
Social sciences tend to attract soyboys and lefties from the males.

SumMo

very lowkey
:cosbyhmm:
What country is this? I'm guessing somewhere in Europe
Social sciences tend to attract soyboys and lefties from the males.
Yup, it is somewhere in Europe! And you’re 100% right about that. so sad
F139E91B-A9F6-436C-AB91-26C795B667DE.jpeg

Last edited:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
This woman has iil for Somali boys. What a condescending thread. She really thinks that Xalimos are somehow more artistic and fashionable than Faraxs when it's really the other way around.:salute:

I wear skinny jeans and pull out my dick and let it hang, just dangling with every stride, while I walk like I have no care in the world. But when I come across a xalimo like you? All you will ever hear is nayaa furarso!

You probably have skinny legs so the skinny jeans will make you look more feminine and gay :siilaanyolaugh:

wars

Inhermouth
You probably have skinny legs so the skinny jeans will make you look more feminine and gay :siilaanyolaugh:

I paid u an enormous compliments, and repay me name callin?

My legs are not skinny btw, but muscles and bones and fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.