3BC4B253-B02F-4400-AE3A-05AC90DCAC92.jpeg

I AGREE

From this day forth, there will be no simp will rest easy on sspot :fredo:

when was the last time you f00ked something besides the Cheeto crusted keys of your playstation/xbox @Shmurda :kanyehmm:View attachment 104747

@SuleymanPitt @LRW20
View attachment 104749
View attachment 104750

As an ex prostitute/sex addict let me tell you that abstinence is the only way to resist the temptation of the flesh. I used to be like you guys, my private parts were pasted all over (posters and websites) as I couldn't resist the evil that is snapchat, but since I found God (and with the help of the Quran Trivia app) I am a better person. I can now concentrate and am being primed to be the CEO of a Forbes 500 company and I'm only 23. All this would not be possible without the help of a Higher Power. Shameless plug for https://emergency.nofap.com/

props to @Medulla for coming out :2tjlv3e:
Homosexuality my friends it's legal now and you have to accept @Medulla so get with the times and stop being hateful ignoramuses

honorable mention to the king simp himself @Odkac WRLD come claim your children horny wastrel!View attachment 104752
@Shmurda and @Odkac WRLD are absolute simps its quite embarssing hopefully they grow out of it.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Why do niggas on SSpot want me to be a woman or gay so bad?

:gucciwhat:

I will not sleep with you either way so stop asking! At this point this is sexual harassment tag me again Imma send you a dick pic

A simp is man that puts too much value on a female for no reason. I can't say this goes for every xalimo on her, but @sophisticate has alot of value and she brings alot to the table. There's plenty of obvious reasons to value her.

She's funny, charming, and based on her pfp, she is beautiful. She has personality and looks, she's basically an ideal xalimo. So what's wrong with hollering at a girl like this?

The jealousy of you niggas trying to shame us into closing our suuq because you are too pusy to shukaansi her, is exactly what an actual simp would do :dead1:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A simp is man that puts too much value on a female for no reason. I can't say this goes for every xalimo on her, but @sophisticate has alot of value and she brings alot to the table. There's plenty of obvious reasons to value her.

She's funny, charming, and based on her pfp, she is beautiful. She has personality and looks, she's basically an ideal xalimo. So what's wrong with hollering at a girl like this?

The jealousy of you niggas trying to shame us into closing our suuq because you are too pusy to shukaansi her, is exactly what an actual simp would do :dead1:

:qri8gs7:That's one of the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on SSpot. I'm impressed @Miro but I haven't forgotten that I was deposited into the sister zone which is the elephant graveyard of the undesirables. :meleshame:My tender soul hasn't forgotten that spurning which occurred yesterday. I'm still in recovery mode but I will fully bounce back eventually. *Whimpering while treating myself to frozen mangoes*

Trending

Latest posts