Now Somaliland denies treatment for the wounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Lasanod Hospital refuses to take the wounded from a certain tribe in the skirmish that happened in southern Sool the last few days, No matter the situation someone has been hurt, you can't deny said person the basic humanitarian medical attention they deserve. this is stupid.

Silky

操你的媽媽
So the Dhulos that control LA denied the rival Dhulos they were fighting medical care
interesting:patrice:

good the less the better

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Qayaad casualties were the ones denied treatment.

how are your wacays abdulle militia doing now, are they still supporting mjland like before or have they jumped ship

:mjpls:
They have meetings I was about to go to them and tell em abandoned mjland but I'm afraid if I touch Africa my parents might trap me in marriage with my second cousin:wow:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They have meetings I was about to go to them and tell em abandoned mjland but I'm afraid if I touch Africa my parents might trap me in marriage with my second cousin:wow:
join your cousins pick up ak47 and loot some jeegan vehicles :trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
What are they fighting about?
an elderly Baharasame man was killed in Dharkacayn Geenyo village then Baharasame tried to avenge him and they were defeated by Qayaad whom were in defensive position anticipating a possible assault from Baharasame. Either way, it's an embarrassing loss for Baharasame again.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
an elderly Baharasame man was killed in Dharkacayn Geenyo village then Baharasame tried to avenge him and they were defeated by Qayaad whom were in defensive position anticipating a possible assault from Baharasame. Either way, it's an embarrassing loss for Baharasame again.
They lost last time as well?
Qayaad are tough by sounds of it

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
They lost last time as well?
Qayaad are tough by sounds of it
Yes they lost heavily to Qayaad in 2016 clashes. Qayaad are small but fearless fucking warriors. Baharasame are 5 times larger than Qayaad but still can't defeat them. It's embarrassing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.