Now I know why dhaqan celis is extinct

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
IF SOMALIA SUPPOSE TO EDUCATE PEOPLE WE wouldn’t BE THE WORST ISLAMIC DIASPORA...
parents should educate their kids not wait for others to do it....

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Oh f*ck off bruh let's not act like dhaqan celis doesnt work cause it does

Boogie

Shipping your responsibility as a parent to others isn't the way to go dhaqan celis rarely works
It works for some people I know they went to somalia and they loved it and matured it works for some doesnt work for others but people on here like to generalize and I hate it

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Allah I just noticed you will never see a religious person being sent for dhaqan celis. It is always the atheist and those who reject prayer and don't fast or do anything remotely Islamic

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It works for some people I know they went to somalia and they loved it and matured it works for some doesnt work for others but people on here like to generalize and I hate it
maybe in cases where the family goes back home together as a holiday than it can work but if they have to lie than leave them there alone it doesnt work

Boogie

Guess I hit a nerve @Boogie. Sorry you had to endure that but it isn’t normal.
1st I never went to somalia second why do i have to have same opinion as u guys it actually works for some so I can disagree as u guys are saying it never works but it does sometimes

It worked out for me. I wasn't tricked or lied too but my dad took me everywhere and stayed with me except for the one month I spent in the miyi, he stayed in the city.

Does it still happen now? (before covid)
Like others said, it means you failed as a parent if you have to throw your kid back to Somalia.

9/10 times the kids, particularly the boys get worse. They pick up on even worse habits like khat and extreme laziness. Due to the war, there are serious social issues and undiagnosed mental health issues back home that is brushed under the carpet.

I think taking your kids back home is great, providing that you actually go with them and keep an eye out on them. No one will look after your kids the way you would. Also, recently I've been hearing many cases of kids getting abused when they are left there. It really shouldn't be a suprise though.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
9/10 times the kids, particularly the boys get worse. They pick up on even worse habits like khat and extreme laziness. Due to the war, there are serious social issues and undiagnosed mental health issues back home that is brushed under the carpet.

I think taking your kids back home is great, providing that you actually go with them and keep an eye out on them. No one will look after your kids the way you would. Also, recently I've been hearing many cases of kids getting abused when they are left there. It really shouldn't be a suprise though.
Locals can tell if you're from the west so if they drop their kid in the middle of a city hes gonna end up with a group of ciyaal suuq that are worse than the ones he grew up with they will introduce him where to get drugs and khamri

Locals can tell if you're from the west so if they drop their kid in the middle of a city hes gonna end up with a group of ciyaal suuq that are worse than the ones he grew up with they will introduce him where to get drugs and khamri
True, most parents don't realize that though, they think they are doing it for his/her own good but little do they know he/she will come back smoking, drinking liquor right in front of you.:snoop::stressed:

Trending

Latest posts