Now i am no expert on somalia but

Status
Not open for further replies.
farmaajo hasnt even secured mogadishu :cosbyhmm:

so wtf has this nigga been doing if people cant even be safe in the capital? :wtf:

He’s a photo op president . Igu sawir :drakelaugh:the security situation in Mogadishu rapidly deteorized since he took power.

wallahi i want to say i support him and in a kind of way i do because atleast a government is better than none at all but still... this nigga hasnt done anything to ensure safety of its citizens. and this is just one city were talking about

wallahi i want to say i support him and in a kind of way i do because atleast a government is better than none at all but still... this nigga hasnt done anything to ensure safety of its citizens. and this is just one city were talking about

His goal isn’t to lead for all Somalis , he’s on record stating Siad Barre was the last real Somali gov , so just by that we can tell what Mr Cheese intentions are.

@Somali Crusader never mind farmaajo, he has to lead 68 iq nation after all. I think the real problem is too many somalis are easily brain washed so they support terrorism. We need more somali sheikhs that speak against terrorism and are pro gov.

retarded answer

a city with millions of people is easy to infiltrate and cause havoc, especially when the gov isn't equipped or trained well.
Am I wrong in saying alshabab are protected by clan members? that's the harsh truth, the inhabitants make the city.

Am I wrong in saying alshabab are protected by clan members? that's the harsh truth, the inhabitants make the city.

your logic is very flawed

stop saying the "people" of the city, you're talking about millions of people

of course the terrorists are protected by other terrorists,

in truth no clan will protect a terrorist, especially xamar which dealt with many cowardly attacks

even western nation cant stop terrorist cells from forming in their big cities

now imagine somalia? a country very poor and very very weak.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Who secured kismayo? Its the shacab of kismayo that work with their government likewise cadaado and hargaysa and garoowe are all secured by their shacab working along with their government.

Its clear the people of mogadishu support al shabaab or are empathetic towards them if the shacab in mogadishu did not want al ahabaab operating in their city then tgey would be gone over night.

Who secured kismayo? Its the shacab of kismayo that work with their government likewise cadaado and hargaysa and garoowe are all secured by their shacab working along with their government.

Its clear the people of mogadishu support al shabaab or are empathetic towards them if the shacab in mogadishu did not want al ahabaab operating in their city then tgey would be gone over night.

you just proved my point

cadaddo, garowe are homogenous towns laakin xamar is very diverse, no body knows eachother every clan in somalia lives there

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you just proved my point

cadaddo, garowe are homogenous towns laakin xamar is very diverse, no body knows eachother every clan in somalia lives there
Mogadishu before the civil war every tribe lived tgere but after tge hawiye teibe ethnically cleansed other races like darood from mogadishu today 99% of mogadishu is hawiye 1% isaaq, biyomaal, bantu, digil iyo mirifke and darood.

Mogadishu before the civil war every tribe lived tgere but after tge hawiye teibe ethnically cleansed other races like darood from mogadishu today 99% of mogadishu is hawiye 1% isaaq, biyomaal, bantu, digil iyo mirifke and darood.

no not even close, xamar is like 60% hawiye 40% every other tribe in somalia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
therse some but theyre outnumbered by rayxanweyne iyo bantu which make up the bulk of the minorities,
I had family that went to mogadishu and sold their property recently and the only darood tribe that still lives in mogadishu are a few mareexan thats it.

I had family that went to mogadishu and sold their property recently and the only darood tribe that still lives in mogadishu are a few mareexan thats it.

i think the civil war is still taking its toll, i met a few harti families in xamar (our neighbor is awrtable in xamar), laakin obviously it hard to trust in anyplace outside your clan, i think that might change overtime though

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i think the civil war is still taking its toll, i met a few harti families in xamar (our neighbor is awrtable in xamar), laakin obviously it hard to trust in anyplace outside your clan, i think that might change overtime though
Thats a lie theres no way no harti will ever live in mogadishu and if they do in sha Allah the hawiye will slaughter them soon.

Thats a lie theres no way no harti will ever live in mogadishu and if they do in sha Allah the hawiye will slaughter them soon.

in a city of millions you're bound to find at least a few, im not lying about the awartable family we had as neighbors.

lmao nigga stop causing harm to people you dont know, kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts