Novel modelling of unidentified subject excreta using formal stats uncovers links to @farabuuto, @waaqoofpunt

Is @farabuuto Waaqo's new acc?

• yes, the scientific evidence is overwhelming in this regard

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • no, caaqnimada baa iga badatay

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1588683200670.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Why don’t people know that waaqo had two other accounts besides yibir and waaqo?the accounts were: @NoSafety & @Gyro (read through their posts.) you could’ve gotten 80+ ratings (combining the ratings of both threads) if you made threads on those accounts getting banned

@Admin how is it possible for a person to have 5 accounts on here:dwill:

There are more accounts that belong/belonged to him but he always gets through what do you think that means

:damedamn:

waaqo has never done anything to me but so many people hate him. It makes me hate his guts too. Maybe I'm easily led?
He larped so badly as a Somali, he was typing "sbx" instead of "sxb" for months, and would always get triggered whenever someone brought up Ethiopia which gave him away

He was a memorable character :russ:

He larped so badly as a Somali, he was typing "sbx" instead of "sxb" for months, and would always get triggered whenever someone brought up Ethiopia which gave him away

He was a memorable character :russ:

Is he an Oromo? They are always obsessed with Somalis.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Man this is some top tier high effort shit, fucking legend:deadrose:

I keep rereading and it keeps getting funnier:ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

i'm currently trying to see if waaqo will grow and self-replicate in a petri dish by using the subject excreta
and adding some big lemur eyeballs. this will either invalidate or provide support to whether a parent relationship exists between waaqo and an ancestral subject excreta, as presented on qpGraph

Screenshot (162).png

i'll report to you on whether this eventually goes anywhere

EDIT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

day 2 - so far nothing

I decided to add a small slice of raw meat to the petri dish

curious to see if this will bring about any activity

EDIT

day 3 - finally starting to see results! it appears the poo is starting to self replicate

it appears a small piece of raw meat was a key and critical ingredient. this also best explains the elevated hemoglobin found in the subject excreta as discussed in our earlier paper.

this comes to prove the starting premise of our petri dish experiment, demonstrating that waaqo is a self replicating specie that reproduces successfully under mild climates and in a environment especially enriched for blood iron by undergoing a two step process of defecation of the replicating excrement and consequent
self replication! the first recorded instance of self replication in modern humans!

petridish2.jpg

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
i'm currently trying to see if waaqo will grow and self-replicate in a petri dish by using the subject excreta
and adding some big lemur eyeballs. this will either invalidate or provide support to whether a parent relationship exists between waaqo and an ancestral subject excreta, as presented on qpGraph

View attachment 114081

i'll report to you on whether this eventually goes anywhere

EDIT

day 2 - so far nothing

I decided to add a small slice of raw meat to the petri dish

curious to see if this will bring about any activity

EDIT

day 3 - finally starting to see results! it appears the poo is starting to self replicate

it appears a small piece of raw meat was a key and critical ingredient. this also best explains the elevated hemoglobin found in the subject excreta as discussed in our earlier paper.

this comes to prove the starting premise of our petri dish experiment, demonstrating that waaqo is a self replicating specie that reproduces successfully under mild climates and in a environment especially enriched for blood iron by undergoing a two step process of defecation of the replicating excrement and consequent
self replication! the first recorded instance of self replication in modern humans!

View attachment 114071

Raw Meat??????????

:dead:

Trending

Latest posts