Novel modelling of unidentified subject excreta using formal stats uncovers links to @farabuuto, @waaqoofpunt

Is @farabuuto Waaqo's new acc?

• yes, the scientific evidence is overwhelming in this regard

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • no, caaqnimada baa iga badatay

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
ik. But what's wrong with wishing her fat removal lipo x-ray surgery went well? I remember she made a thread about it but it got deleted cus they started bullying her :frdfvsb:
:it0tdo8:
I also hope it went well, by the way where do you come from in the Amhara Region?
Bahir Dar or West Gojjam?

:it0tdo8:
I also hope it went well, by the way where do you come from in the Amhara Region?
Bahir Dar or West Gojjam?
no prob ya akhi. I came from from Harar region which is where Gragn/AL-Ghazi came from. You might know him as "Ahmed Gurey" but that's just a SomaLIAN name ya akhi haha :it0tdo8:

The Walashma came from Amhara region though if you're interested. :it0tdo8:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
nah he's right SomaLIAN small wrist and bones can't compare to the beefy strong Habesha bone structure and body build/muscle :frdfvsb:

If only we mixed more :it0tdo8:
+
I like that photo walaal :it0tdo8: if only Somalis actually fished and had seafood on their menu instead of boiled goat meat :it0tdo8: it doesn't compare ot the supreme Afars and habeshas who fish high quality fish :) I heard that Puntland is arid because the Habesha kings used to drink up the water from the soil with a single straw @Asrafael @embarassing

:whew:
=
1588803416845.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This is the 5th time I've read and I still can't stop laughing.

This is hall of fame worthy shit:pachah1:

Trending