Not Wanting Marriage

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Hello Somalispot :) I’m new here and I’ve been reading this forum for awhile and noticed how marriage is always a topic here. There seems to be a real desire for most young Somalis to find a partner and get married. I am one of the few who has no interest in the idea. I’ve never really wanted a husband and the idea of getting married makes me feel trapped. I never really desired to spend my time with a man or care for his needs. Of course I am attracted to men but I don’t think marriage is for me. I have never thought of marriage in my future even as a child. I might consider it in the future like who knows, being a woman in my early twenties. But right now I would be happier to be single. I was wondering if any others felt the same.

Hello Somalispot :) I’m new here and I’ve been reading this forum for awhile and noticed how marriage is always a topic here. There seems to be a real desire for most young Somalis to find a partner and get married. I am one of the few who has no interest in the idea. I’ve never really wanted a husband and the idea of getting married makes me feel trapped. I never really desired to spend my time with a man or care for his needs. Of course I am attracted to men but I don’t think marriage is for me. I have never thought of marriage in my future even as a child. I might consider it in the future like who knows, being a woman in my early twenties. But right now I would be happier to be single. I was wondering if any others felt the same.
you need doctor

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I want to get married as soon as I graduate and have a good 6 months pay, then I’ll go back home for marriage.

I think it’s a real good idea to get married young. My cousin even got married in medical school lol. Him and his wife went through the rigor of that life, and now enjoy their time and money together.

Also it protects us from zina, one of the worse sins to have. I’d like to be kinda near my kids age. Like when their 17, I’m 39/40.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is what all those eedos on muzmatch said until they realised western propaganda made them lose out on what matters most in life

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
You do whatever you want, it's your life. But don't have a pikachu face when your decisions come back to bite you in the ass later

@Tawheed relax the man who she marries will be miserable, were doing him a favour
1585420833323.png

How old are you?
Do you have sexual desire?
If yes do you intend to commit zina rest of your life or are you assexual?

Trending

Latest posts