Not Wanting Marriage

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
wallahi girl told me couple years ago she even told me those governments there keep track of refugees and their clans

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
wallahi girl told me couple years ago she even told me those governments there keep track of refugees and their clans

It is true they are extremely strict on it. there are many who lie. and they are going to introduce / have introduced that you must take a DNA test to seek asylum for family members

Many women don't want to marry because they eat too much meat.
The zionist and liberals put in the meat kadoxid that messes up the brain to think it is glad without being glad.
We should all try to eat halal meat

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I want to get married as soon as I graduate and have a good 6 months pay, then I’ll go back home for marriage.

I think it’s a real good idea to get married young. My cousin even got married in medical school lol. Him and his wife went through the rigor of that life, and now enjoy their time and money together.

Also it protects us from zina, one of the worse sins to have. I’d like to be kinda near my kids age. Like when their 17, I’m 39/40.

Where I come from, we have a saying. A man has to be smart two times in life. When he chooses his call (profession) and who to marry.

If he is not smart on those two occasions, he will have to be smart his whole life.

you need doctor

My Camel been running crazy lately as you can see from my display pic <<<

And I have bomb to this post and I think I my have find a solution for my male Camel, Hes 21 years old and strong and I believe @Destiny is what he has been looking for all his entire life after all she is perfect fits the description she is Young beautiful and her age is just 20 Years doesn't get any better. @Destiny I have find you, Please get back to me.

My Camel been running crazy lately as you can see from my display pic <<<

And I have bomb to this post and I think I my have find a solution for my male Camel, Hes 21 years old and strong and I believe @Destiny is what he has been looking for all his entire life after all she is perfect fits the description she is Young beautiful and her age is just 20 Years doesn't get any better. @Destiny I have find you, Please get back to me.
is it hashi that got lost waryaa tie your camel next time

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Being a catlady for decades with sexual frustration is nothing short of misery.

Narrative trap. Taking care of your parents, giving back through volunteerism and being financially comfortable while looking fine never hurt anyone. Keep telling yourself that bed time story. Not everyone is into animals. Lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Narrative trap. Taking care of your parents, giving back through volunteerism and being financially comfortable while looking fine never hurt anyone. Keep telling yourself that bed time story. Not everyone is into animals. Lol
Even your parents will get tired of you and and say na orod guurso guriga haku raagin qooq aa ku hayee :dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even your parents will get tired of you and and say na orod guurso guriga haku raagin qooq aa ku hayee :dead:

My parents are both university educated abroad and I'm well loved. If I marry Insh'Allah like I told you it will likely be to an ilbaax Samaroon of the same ilk.

Gambar

VIP
Many women don't want to marry because they eat too much meat.
The zionist and liberals put in the meat kadoxid that messes up the brain to think it is glad without being glad.
We should all try to eat halal meat

I don’t think you’re mentally well.

Hello Somalispot :) I’m new here and I’ve been reading this forum for awhile and noticed how marriage is always a topic here. There seems to be a real desire for most young Somalis to find a partner and get married. I am one of the few who has no interest in the idea. I’ve never really wanted a husband and the idea of getting married makes me feel trapped. I never really desired to spend my time with a man or care for his needs. Of course I am attracted to men but I don’t think marriage is for me. I have never thought of marriage in my future even as a child. I might consider it in the future like who knows, being a woman in my early twenties. But right now I would be happier to be single. I was wondering if any others felt the same.

come back in 40 years time when you are in a care home all by yourself....

Trending

Latest posts