Not invited to my sisters wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
She paying for her own wedding and getting no meher? Yeah at this point just kill yourself and your family Japanese style. <<
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tbh fam If this is true then have someone do Quran Saar on you and your family. We never know what could have happened ygm

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think it is not our business. The Jamaican is a muslim revert. I say, let them be happy. She is doing all the right thing in my opinion.

But did the family even ask for meher? i mean why didnt you talk to him about meher? Truth is most Somali hooyos will give any muslim who wants marriage their daughter cause the alternative is way worse.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But did the family even ask for meher? i mean why didnt you talk to him about meher? Truth is most Somali hooyos will give any muslim who wants marriage their daughter cause the alternative is way worse.

My mom told me at 13, be married or be dead.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
She's a grown woman. Let her do her thing, you already lost the fight. Women will do what they want regardless and just know that she will blame you when things go wrong.

You've done your bit now let her live with the consequences of her actions, whatever they may be.

:manny:
Any man that doesn't have gheerah over his womenfolk is not one of us.
"One who lacks ghayrah; one who does not care if (non mahram) men approach his wife, mother, sister or daughter. A dayyooth is prohibited from entering Paradise (Recorded by Ahmad)"
Ibn al-Qayyim, rahimahullaah, said, “And the dayyooth (the man with no jealousy over the woman and his family) is the most vile of Allah’s creation, and Junnah is forbidden for him, (because of his lack of Gharyah-jealousy).A man should be “jealous” with regard to his wife’s honor and standing. He should defend her whenever she is slandered or spoken ill of behind her back. Actually, this is a right of every Muslim in general but a right of the spouse specifically. He should also be jealous in not allowing other men to look at his wife or speak with her in a manner which is not appropriate.
This comment also applies to your sister in a sense.

Warya @soomaa! Don't be a fkn dayuuth!

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Any man that doesn't have gheerah over his womenfolk is not one of us.

Ibn al-Qayyim, rahimahullaah, said, “And the dayyooth (the man with no jealousy over the woman and his family) is the most vile of Allah’s creation, and Junnah is forbidden for him, (because of his lack of Gharyah-jealousy).A man should be “jealous” with regard to his wife’s honor and standing. He should defend her whenever she is slandered or spoken ill of behind her back. Actually, this is a right of every Muslim in general but a right of the spouse specifically. He should also be jealous in not allowing other men to look at his wife or speak with her in a manner which is not appropriate.

Warya @soomaa! Don't be a fkn dayuuth!

u know how i know a hadith is NOT valid.

When it purports to say who will enter Janaah, are they God?

Keo

VIP
I don't mean to sound harsh but your only option is to cut her off. Couple years down the line there is a high chance she might end up being divorced. I've heard from my mom about 3 xalimos who married Jamaican and all ended up in divorce.

Your only option is to cut her off. Couple years down the line she is at risk of being divorced. I've heard from my mom about 3 xalimos who married Jamaican and all ended up in divorce.
Somali women are not easy to deal with. They look submissive on the outside to ajnabi, but once married they clash. faraxs are easy going in general.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
u know how i know a hadith is NOT valid.

When it purports to say who will enter Janaah, are they God?
It's not a hadiith. It's just a commentary of a hadeeth byIbn Qayim. This is the hadeeth he was commenting on:

“Three people will not enter paradise, and Allaah will not look to them on the Day of Judgement: the one who is disobedient to his parents, the woman who imitates men and the ad-Dayooth.” (Ahmad)

Remember, this is a statement from the prophet.. You either believe it or you don't. Not my problem.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's not a hadiith. It's just a commentary of a hadeeth byIbn Qayim. This is the hadeeth he was commenting on:

“Three people will not enter paradise, and Allaah will not look to them on the Day of Judgement: the one who is disobedient to his parents, the woman who imitates men and the ad-Dayooth.” (Ahmad)

Remember, this is a statement from the prophet.. You either believe it or you don't. Not my problem.

1594308333123.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending