Not guilty verdict reached in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its soooooooooooooo Good to be White walaahi.

The kid was so relaxed through out the trial. Sometimes i mistake him for the lawyers. He smirked, he whispered, he smiled, he relaxed- i mead-- God bless the White man. He owns Wisconsin.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Its soooooooooooooo Good to be White walaahi.

The kid was so relaxed through out the trial. Sometimes i mistake him for the lawyers. He smirked, he whispered, he smiled, he relaxed- i mead-- God bless the White man. He owns Wisconsin.
does he own minnesota though?

Condescending Wonka GIF

NRA wouldn’t change their tune. There all for guns no matter what. Whether blacks legally own them or whether school shootings happen, NRA are for guns under any circumstance.

ace-ventura-jim-carrey (1).gif

So the Republicans didn't pass a gun control Act under Reagan when the Black Panthers took advantage of the 2nd Amendment?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
does he own minnesota though?

Condescending Wonka GIF

No.

Minnesota he would have been convicted. or at least doubts and scared he would have been. Minnesota is more racially diverse thanks to refuges and Somalis. And the Whites in MN are like the Scandinavians-- very liberal, more liberal than Blacks or minority! But with Wisconsin which is a gun threading red neck state, he felt confident he will win. Or he might have been a naïve dumb 18 year old who didn't understand the consequence!

Last edited:
View attachment 207222

So the Republicans didn't pass a gun control Act under Reagan when the Black Panthers took advantage of the 2nd Amendment?

Yes your absolutely right. I forgot about this. The NRA did support disarming the blank panthers in California.

How much of that now plays in today’s time, I’m not sure but your point has historical significance. @Periplus

This is dumb, it's white on white crime. He killed two white men and no Black person was hurt. It's only a pan liberal Black person that would care, not BLM. Some medias spinning it like this because his white victims were at a liberal protest.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Not everyone can or wants to own or carry a gun .

Which world yall live in where you carry an AR 15 to Walmart?

you Americans are delusional defending laws that never benefited you low IQ's 😂
Not everyone wants to carry an AR 15? Well then stop crying when a chubby white kid shows up with an AR to a BLM protest and then defends himself with it. If the law allows you to do something and a segment of the population takes advantage of it, why shouldn’t you?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’m not saying they’ll come out against guns but we all know the NRA is a white boys club.

They will not be happy with Blacks owning guns.
More blacks with guns = more whites with even more guns which = more money for manufacturers. That’s a win for the NRA

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
More blacks with guns = more whites with even more guns which = more money for manufacturers. That’s a win for the NRA

Yeah but it also means more violent flare ups that place more pressure on the NRA.

I wanna see Blacks carry AR-15s on their way to brunches and dinner dates.

Furthermore, the NRA historically hated Blacks owning guns after the Black Panthers used to protest armed.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Yeah but it also means more violent flare ups that place more pressure on the NRA.

I wanna see Blacks carry AR-15s on their way to brunches and dinner dates.

Furthermore, the NRA historically hated Blacks owning guns after the Black Panthers used to protest armed.
Nothing puts pressure on the NRA. 10,000 people die due to gun violence and many of those are in mass shootings. It’s a for profit business. No matter how much they hate blacks, money talks

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Not everyone wants to carry an AR 15? Well then stop crying when a chubby white kid shows up with an AR to a BLM protest and then defends himself with it. If the law allows you to do something and a segment of the population takes advantage of it, why shouldn’t you?
Keep bootyclapping for your slave masters, that was no act of self defense.
The tone of coons will only change when they’re 6 feet underground and have #ScootieBarnes, whilst the white man walks free.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The tone of coons will only change when they’re 6 feet underground and have #ScootieBarnes, whilst the white man walks free.
How is that booty clapping? If those people he shot had weapons, either he’d be dead or too scared to go to a place with hundreds of armed blacks. You’re a weirdo

Hamdulliah I'm not from the 3rd world country USA.
You immigrant community can't even participate in owning & carrying guns 🤣
Defending secular gaalo laws as if its shariah.

One of the reason somaliland is peaceful are the strict gun laws.

American s either retarded liberals or right wing trump supporters 🤣
Thet really out here defending secular gaalo laws as if they benefit from anything 🤦‍♂️

I don't like wishing bad things on anybody, but this boy went to a place he really had no business being in the hopes of playing hero, and killed two people because he got scared by people WITHOUT GUNS, WHILE HOLDING A RIFLE.

Trending

Latest posts