Not guilty verdict reached in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial

They are low iq bums who manage to get arrested for doing something illegal that they can do legally. They only get arrested for carrying a gun while a felon etc. Not just for having a gun
Still being a felon shouldn't exclude you from executing your second amendment rights 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Second amendment is the biggest scam of the weapon lobby.

reer

VIP
abdigaaldoon and tekniko be like.
200.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ummm…he literally shot at someone that had their back turned to him. What kind of self defense is that????

Some help?
You mooryan would love this, as you are from the lawless somalia.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Inciting violence? Lmaooooo
Kenosha needs to burn with an emoji is inciting violence?
Cue to the streets is inciting violence?
Everyone in salem out at 6 to the courthouse is inciting violence? Handicaps everywhere.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Truthful reporting of the facts. No wonder he was found not guilty.

He was found not guilty because the ones he murdered with either mentally ill or on some sort of mind altering substance. On top of that wey aqli yaraayeen. If their IQ was higher they wouldn’t even be protesting for that madman who went to his car as the police were asking him to stop.

Ummm…he literally shot at someone that had their back turned to him. What kind of self defense is that????

Some help?
You mooryan would love this, as you are from the lawless somalia.
Your right Somali Ethiopians would never support something like this :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A fund is being collected so Kyle Rittenhouse can sue Left Wing fake news media for defamement and trying to influence the trial Big law suit coming @AbdiGaalDoon

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
A fund is being collected so Kyle Rittenhouse can sue Left Wing fake news media for defamement and trying to influence the trial Big law suit coming @AbdiGaalDoon

I will donate again. I want him to sue the hell out of the Communist Broadcasting Corporation as well Globalist News and the Toronto Red Star. Their coverage was disgusting.

I stopped watching corporate and public broadcasting media long ago. All my news, domestic and foreign, comes from independent media. You have to be totally insane to watch their garbage. Look at how many people in this thread are brainwashed about all current events. They believe there is a white supremacist on every street corner.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I will donate again. I want him to sue the hell out of the Communist Broadcasting Corporation as well and Globalist News and the Toronto Red Star. Their coverage was disgusting.
Yup since he wont be able to get a job or enter college due to their shameless rhetoric he needs to get Paid big. I too will donate what I can to this fund, together we can finally say enough is enough.

Trending

Latest posts