Not guilty verdict reached in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial

A fund is being collected so Kyle Rittenhouse can sue Left Wing fake news media for defamement and trying to influence the trial Big law suit coming @AbdiGaalDoon

@TekNiKo @Kool-Aid @AbdiGaalDoon

the taste of boot polish never gets old for you guys does it? Imagine twerking this hard for someone who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. You guys are just as bad, if not worse than the BLM lot. Two sides of the same kafir worshiping coin.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@TekNiKo @Kool-Aid @AbdiGaalDoon

the taste of boot polish never gets old for you guys does it? Imagine twerking this hard for someone who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. You guys are just as bad, if not worse than the BLM lot. Two sides of the same kafir worshiping coin.

Get lost. The law always wins.

You are BLM. Stop hiding.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Out of all ppl, you quote someone who hates you to the bone? This guy is ultra right wing who post any incident done by forgeiner and generalize it viciously on ppl like
Inciting violence? Lmaooooo
Kenosha needs to burn with an emoji is inciting violence?
Cue to the streets is inciting violence?
Everyone in salem out at 6 to the courthouse is inciting violence? Handicaps everywhere.
you need to go through his Twitter account to understand where he came from .

He technically was committing self defense (cause he didn't fire first), but he was retarded.

Who the f*ck thinks it's a good idea as a white person, to go to a racially motivated protest outside state lines, as a civilian, with an AR-15 like it's call of duty and think that's a good idea?

He was an insurgent and wanted violence. It's pretty obvious he didn't have good intentions.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If I were AA, I would pressure my organisations to encourage every protest goer to carry AR-15s.

Fight fire with fire.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yup since he wont be able to get a job or enter college due to their shameless rhetoric he needs to get Paid big. I too will donate what I can to this fund, together we can finally say enough is enough.
63B8EDD6-2314-4F67-9846-4562B18A0DBF.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Get lost. The law always wins.

You are BLM. Stop hiding.
Law always wins????? So do you agree with Trevon Martins murderer walking free too? For doing nothing but getting some snacks, but a alas he was too dark to be living in that neighborhood.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He technically was committing self defense (cause he didn't fire first), but he was retarded.

Who the f*ck thinks it's a good idea as a white person, to go to a racially motivated protest outside state lines, as a civilian, with an AR-15 like it's call of duty and think that's a good idea?

He was an insurgent and wanted violence. It's pretty obvious he didn't have good intentions.
He shot 3 people, they didn’t all shoot at him

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Still being a felon shouldn't exclude you from executing your second amendment rights 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Second amendment is the biggest scam of the weapon lobby.
Not a scam as long as everyone takes advantage of it. 5,000 black protesters with AR 15s in an open carry state will send a powerful political message.

Based

VIP
I need to know the story behind this boy and why so many people are crying about him. Why are BLM getting in their feels and why are some of you Somalians backing him? Whos side should I be on 😿

Not a scam as long as everyone takes advantage of it. 5,000 black protesters with AR 15s in an open carry state will send a powerful political message.
Not everyone can or wants to own or carry a gun .

Which world yall live in where you carry an AR 15 to Walmart?

you Americans are delusional defending laws that never benefited you low IQ's 😂

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

That’s what I’m saying.

Blacks should own more guns in America. You will see how quickly the NRA changes their tune.

Imagine if everyone at the next BLM protest was holding guns.

That’s what I’m saying.

Blacks should own more guns in America. You will see how quickly the NRA changes their tune.

Imagine if everyone at the next BLM protest was holding guns.
NRA wouldn’t change their tune. There all for guns no matter what. Whether blacks legally own them or whether school shootings happen, NRA are for guns under any circumstance.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
NRA wouldn’t change their tune. There all for guns no matter what. Whether blacks legally own them or whether school shootings happen, NRA are for guns under any circumstance.

I’m not saying they’ll come out against guns but we all know the NRA is a white boys club.

They will not be happy with Blacks owning guns.