Northern Somalia (Somaliland region, Sanaag, Awdal state etc) MPs in Somalia government

@Bohol according to the 2014 UNFPA report, I'd say Warsangali is about 350-400k considering the fact that the report made Badhan/Dhahr: 200k. Add that to waroos populations of Cerigabo, LasQoray, Xingalool, Hadaaftimo and other smaller villages of Sanaag, and even BARI (large Waroos sub clan live in Bari). The total could easily exceed beyond 400k imo. Arap resides in one small neighborhood of Hargeisa, how can you possibly compare it to a large aristocratic clan such as the Warsangali?!! Be objective and impartial please.
HY has always had cuqdad for warsengali. In the civil war they got mad that we weren't impacted by the civil war and attacked us.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol according to the 2014 UNFPA report, I'd say Warsangali is about 350-400k considering the fact that the report made Badhan/Dhahr: 200k. Add that to waroos populations of Cerigabo, LasQoray, Xingalool, Hadaaftimo and other smaller villages of Sanaag, and even BARI (large Waroos sub clan live in Bari). The total could easily exceed beyond 400k imo. Arap resides in one small neighborhood of Hargeisa, how can you possibly compare it to a large aristocratic clan such as the Warsangali?!! Be objective and impartial please.

That is unreliable. Even the teams who done the study admitted it. I would be surprised if Warsans are even 50k :lol: .

I don't take highly over exaggerated estimations serious.

Population of mighty Badhan "city" ladies and gentlemen.

Team Y total population of Badhan town: 614

Team X total population of Badhan: 1,106

CijG3ht.png

Signs of life , eastern Sanaag is practically empty :lol:

OSGpAub.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Bohol I actually thought you were a sane objective individual but your comment proved me otherwise. Warsangali is 50k?! Thanks for your valuable information.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol I actually thought you were a sane objective individual but your comment proved me otherwise. Warsangali is 50k?! Thanks for your valuable information.

Well their biggest "city" is 614 in population. Where does this magic 200k number come from? we all know they are not nomads most of their land is urbanized yet it is empty in all indications.

Bohol

VIP
:mjlol:who are arap and how are they same size as warsangeli?

I was actually being generous. With the latest revelation that Badhan is 614 in population I am starting to doubt that.

Arap live in south west Hargeisa (Siinay district) exclusively all the way to Ethiopia. So there is no competition here, Arap appears to be much larger, you can fit in all Warsangeli towns in one neighborhood of Siinay.
upload_2020-1-11_12-45-59.png

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Well their biggest "city" is 614 in population. Where does this magic 200k number come from? we all know they are not nomads most of their land is urbanized yet it is empty in all indications.
You are talking out of your ass

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Bohol The total population of Habar Yoonis is less than 3k imo. I think I'm being generous here.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol The total population of Habar Yoonis is less than 3k imo. I think I'm being generous here.

I guess the truth about the Badhan community has upset some people. If they want to be
"laandheere" dee naagahooda sii ficaan ha uu wasan. :lol: When there is even more accurate
census across Somalia soon a lot of people will be upset.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I guess the truth about the Badhan community has upset some people. If they want to be
"laandheere" dee naagahooda sii ficaan ha uu wasan. :lol: When there is even more accurate
census across Somalia soon a lot of people will be upset.
Seems like the 3k number agitated you a bit. Si fiican uwasa naagihiina aad 4k gaartaane :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

1) First of all where do you get the logic from, that the Badhan district has 400k inhabitants ? Since Bohol showed you how empty the "biggest city" Badhan is, just a look at the counrtyside of eastern Sanaag and you see how empty eastern Sanaag is.

Sanaag.PNG

The whole population is concentrated around the HY/HJ inhabited parts, eastern Sanaag is a desert.

2) The UN report is a contradiction to every population census/estimation Somalia ever had before + it contradict the size of cities and country side, hence the number for eastern Sanaag can't be taken as source.

For example in the population census of 1975 Somalia Bari+Nugaal+Sool had a population of 291,000 whereas Togdheer had a population of 335,000. The UN report gives a number of 721,000 for Togdheer and for the Bari+Nugaal+Sool a population number of 1,438,000. Well if we believe the UN report we can also believe the people in those three regions had a growth of 4,1 percent and the people of Togdheer a growth 1,9 percent, which is impossible. People who are not good at maths will think 1,9 and 4,1 is not that big of a difference, but we are talking about long term exponentiell growth of a population, so this is against human reason.

These low numbers in the population census 1975 explain why PL never will have one man one vote elections since they will be exposed. 20 years peace and no elections is evidence enough. So we have more reasons to believe the national census of 1975 than the estimation of 2014.

3) Large aristocratic clan ? Go and tell your fairy tales in your local Harti Makhaayad, this small clan played no significant role in the history of Somalia. Not in British Somaliland, not during SYL era after the union and not even during the Kacaan Era or post 91. A large clan is either in the government or a strong opposition. But if a clan has no role on both sides (likes Warsans) it is a small clan, very simple.

You guys think you are smart, but mathematics is always against your baseless claims. This fabricated Tuna sultanate is claimed (only by Darood) to exist since the early 1200's. If we assume the estimation of the Brits from 1944 (20k) and the ones of the UN (250k) are both quite accurate, the long term growth factor of the Tuna nation would be 3,6 percent (which is unrealistic, but let's still consider this number). This would mean we had this number of Warsans during the following years:

1900: 4218 people

1800: 122 people

1700: 3.5 people

Wow so apparently the normal white Family can be considered a Kingdom. A father, a mother, one child (together 3 persons) and the dog (0.5)

1200: 0.0000000747 What a mighty kingdom indeed. I just wonder how 0.0000000747 Warsangelis must have dominated East Africa.

So the Tuna sultanate only existed in a Wikipedia page, which was edited by delusional bushmen.

Last edited:
1) First of all where do you get the logic from, that the Badhan district has 400k inhabitants ? Since Bohol showed you how empty the "biggest city" Badhan is, just a look at the counrtyside of eastern Sanaag and you see how empty eastern Sanaag is.

View attachment 88296

The whole population is concentrated around the HY/HJ inhabited parts, eastern Sanaag is a desert.

2) The UN report is a contradiction to every population census/estimation Somalia ever had before + it contradict the size of cities and country side, hence the number for eastern Sanaag can't be taken as source.

For example in the population census of 1975 Somalia Bari+Nugaal+Sool had a population of 291,000 whereas Togdheer had a population of 335,000. The UN report gives a number of 721,000 for Togdheer and for the Bari+Nugaal+Sool a population number of 1,438,000. Well if we believe the UN report we can also believe the people in those three regions had a growth of 4,1 percent and the people of Togdheer a growth 1,9 percent, which is impossible. People who are not good at maths will think 1,9 and 4,1 is not that big of a difference, but we are talking about long term exponentiell growth of a population, so this is against human reason.

These low numbers in the population census 1975 explain why PL never will have one man one vote elections since they will be exposed. 20 years peace and no elections is evidence enough. So we have more reasons to believe the national census of 1975 than the estimation of 2014.

3) Large aristocratic clan ? Go and tell your fairy tales in your local Harti Makhaayad, this small clan played no significant role in the history of Somalia. Not in British Somaliland, not during SYL era after the union and not even during the Kacaan Era or post 91. A large clan is either in the government or a strong opposition. But if a clan has no role on both sides (likes Warsans) it is a small clan, very simple.

You guys think you are smart, but mathematics is always against your baseless claims. This fabricated Tuna sultanate is claimed (only by Darood) to exist since the early 1200's. If we assume the estimation of the Brits from 1944 (20k) and the ones of the UN (250k) are both quite accurate, the long term growth factor of the Tuna nation would be 3,6 percent (which is unrealistic, but let's still consider this number). This would mean we had this number of Warsans during the following years:

1900: 4218 people

1800: 122 people

1700: 3.5 people

Wow so apparently the normal white Family can be considered a Kingdom. A father, a mother, one child (together 3 persons) and the dog (0.5)

1200: 0.0000000747 What a mighty kingdom indeed. I just wonder how 0.0000000747 Warsangelis must have dominated East Africa.

So the Tuna sultanate only existed in a Wikipedia page, which was edited by delusional bushmen.
The "sultanate" becomes ridiculous when you find out that Ismail Ibn Jabarti(Darod's father) died in 1404. Somehow the Warsan "sultanate" predated Darod by 2 centuries.:chrisfreshhah::dead:

The "sultanate" becomes ridiculous when you find out that Ismail Ibn Jabarti(Darod's father) died in 1404. Somehow the Warsan "sultanate" predated Darod by 2 centuries.:chrisfreshhah::dead:

Dumb negros, it's why your known as cave dwellers. Yall know nothing or the concept of a hierarchy. Bunch of niggertherdals.

Always has been, waiting for better men to guide you.. even on sl Y'all are bottom feeders

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The density maps @Bohol and @Abdurahman_somali are showing are from 1975 before migration to Puntland after the civil war it’s not reliable at all. The Jeegaan abdurahman also said Puntland will be exposed in 1 man 1 vote when it is the only state against 4.5 in Somalia. That’s illogical.

The density maps @Bohol and @Abdurahman_somali are showing are from 1975 before migration to Puntland after the civil war it’s not reliable at all. The Jeegaan abdurahman also said Puntland will be exposed in 1 man 1 vote when it is the only state against 4.5 in Somalia. That’s illogical.

Abdirahman is from the same subclan as me. How can he be a"Jeegan" I thought"Jeegan" means Habar Jeclo iyo Habar Awal political class aka kulmiye party..........
:farmajoyaab:

Trending