Northern Somalia (Somaliland region, Sanaag, Awdal state etc) MPs in Somalia government

Bohol

VIP
@HMuuse what region in northern Somalia is the current Finance Minister of Somalia Dr Beileh from? is it Awdal or Waqooyi Galbeed (Gabiley district) ?

pGQyFobo_400x400.jpg

@HMuuse what region in northern Somalia is the current Finance Minister of Somalia Dr Beileh from? is it Awdal or Waqooyi Galbeed (Gabiley district) ?

pGQyFobo_400x400.jpg

He is pure Reer Gabiley. His subclan, Bahabar Abokor (Baha Samaroon) reside mainly in Gabiley. Dr Beileh and the Samatar brothers are from the same family. They are Reer Gabiley.

Bohol

VIP
He is pure Reer Gabiley. His subclan, Bahabar Abokor (Baha Samaroon) reside mainly in Gabiley. Dr Beileh and the Samatar brothers are from the same family. They are Reer Gabiley.

He is the best Finance Minister Somalia had in ages ruunti. Very capable and anti corruption.

He is the best Finance Minister Somalia had in ages ruunti. Very capable and anti corruption.

@Bohol

Read this press release:

• PRESS RELEASE NO. 19/470

IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva Welcomes Progress Toward Securing a Financing Plan for Debt Relief for Somalia
December 18, 2019

Ms. Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), issued the following statement following approval by the IMF Executive Board on a financing package for Somalia:

“Today, the IMF Executive Board approved a financing plan that will help mobilize the resources needed for the IMF to cover its share of debt relief to Somalia. This financing plan relies on a broad global effort, based on member contributions of cash grants and amounts derived from IMF internal resources.

“This marks a critical step in helping Somalia advance the process of normalizing relations with the international community and make progress towards achieving debt relief under the Heavily-Indebted Poor Country (HIPC) initiative.

“Debt relief for Somalia is a priority for the IMF. I am encouraged by the support from our members on this issue and their recognition of the progress Somalia has made on economic reforms under successive IMF Staff-Monitored Programs (SMP). The HIPC Decision Point, at which time debt relief will begin to be delivered, could be reached as soon as our members have provided the necessary financial commitments, assuming the authorities continue their strong reform efforts. This would help unlock significant new financial resources to address Somalia’s large development needs and poverty reduction.”

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Article...NlbvxV2ZueDC1RohugqTtICS0Tq1jSWzeyaG2_1MTBB5Y

Somalia will soon be completely debt free.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

Read this press release:

• PRESS RELEASE NO. 19/470

IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva Welcomes Progress Toward Securing a Financing Plan for Debt Relief for Somalia
December 18, 2019

Ms. Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), issued the following statement following approval by the IMF Executive Board on a financing package for Somalia:

“Today, the IMF Executive Board approved a financing plan that will help mobilize the resources needed for the IMF to cover its share of debt relief to Somalia. This financing plan relies on a broad global effort, based on member contributions of cash grants and amounts derived from IMF internal resources.

“This marks a critical step in helping Somalia advance the process of normalizing relations with the international community and make progress towards achieving debt relief under the Heavily-Indebted Poor Country (HIPC) initiative.

“Debt relief for Somalia is a priority for the IMF. I am encouraged by the support from our members on this issue and their recognition of the progress Somalia has made on economic reforms under successive IMF Staff-Monitored Programs (SMP). The HIPC Decision Point, at which time debt relief will begin to be delivered, could be reached as soon as our members have provided the necessary financial commitments, assuming the authorities continue their strong reform efforts. This would help unlock significant new financial resources to address Somalia’s large development needs and poverty reduction.”

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Article...NlbvxV2ZueDC1RohugqTtICS0Tq1jSWzeyaG2_1MTBB5Y

Somalia will soon be completely debt free.

That is what I like about the current Somalia government they have chosen the best they could find in 2017.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Even if that's the case those 60 mps don't represent the people of SL because SL broke away almost 30 years ago. Personally, I don't see the benefit of Issaqs / sl reunifying with Somalia because at the end of the day you will be dominated by Southern politicians and an issaq will certainly never become a president. Therefore, Issaqs will be politically limited,.
Someone admitted their tribe's LAANGAB status :drakelaugh:

@Crow @Abdalla @Gibiin-Udug @GBTarmy @Yonis @Arma @Farm @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @PuntiteQueen @FBIsomalia

Warsangeli & Arap are same size so if Warsangeli got 5 Arap deserve it as well.

The only populated towns in sanaag are Badhan, Dhahar, hingalool and Erigavo.

calling us langaab, when we carry sanaag.

:wow: we have too suffer, for others to move on with there grievances...

Bohol

VIP
The only populated towns in sanaag are Badhan, Dhahar, hingalool and Erigavo.

calling us langaab, when we carry sanaag.

:wow: we have too suffer, for others to move on with there grievances...

Erigavo is HY. Xingalool is tiny.I will give you Badhan & Dhahar though.

Arap = 20k

Warsangeli = 20k

In a one man one vote in Somalia elections the Warsans will even get less seats 4.5 is too generous.

Estimates for the size of the population and their livestock herds within British Somaliland 1944
upload_2020-1-11_3-17-33.png

upload_2020-1-11_3-17-17.png

Erigavo is HY. Xingalool is tiny.I will give you Badhan & Dhahar though.

Arap = 20k

Warsangeli = 20k

Estimates for the size of the population and their livestock herds within British Somaliland 1944
View attachment 88248
View attachment 88247

badhan has 200k easy, and las qoray district.. between the two that 300-500k.. Hadaaftimo, Ceelbuh

most populated regions in sanaag are in our territory, yet we get screwed like this....

maiit got like 20ppl, erigavo is shared..why on earth are you over represented.
:gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
badhan has 200k easy, and las qoray district.. between the two that 300-500k.. Hadaaftimo, Ceelbuh

most populated regions in sanaag are in our territory, yet we get screwed like this....

maiit got like 20ppl, erigavo is shared..why on earth are you over represented.

Erigavo is not shared (only a HY can be a mayor there). Where are those imaginary 200k and 500k? :lol: .

You can check the population density in Sanaag. Eastern Sanaag is the least populated.

upload_2020-1-11_3-27-7.png

Kkkkk Wallahi you guys showed how laangaab you are today. 5 birds 1 stone really rattled you. Bohol is now in a scrap with warsangelis over sanaag :russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warsengali at 20k

We are at least 300k.

I know how to work out my portion and census.

1. Abtirsi and sampling one awoowe level and family portion and multiplying it by how long my abtirsi is
2. Military quota, if u r civilian it means your not large enough to develop an army yet, meaning less numbers. I am armed in Nugaal. U can also sample what their real population is by how many boys they send in the army.
3.My clans live in 5 different locations, I expect 5 different clans and their quota to be equal to mine, why? I can handle 5 of those locations(falidhidin, awrculus, burberi, birta) one is in nugaal with xassan ugaas, 3 are with issa mahmoud sub clans, and one just by ourselves(our land holdings outside garowe) we warned them not push the city towards our area, their pushing dhulos out lol. We waiting for big investors like gaalo when garowe is priming up for metropolis to have large land plot so close by, we aint selling it to noone now for pennies. It's like 'ranch' style for xoolaheena.
4. settled clans are 'smaller' because my jifi that is settled and reer magaal are not backbone of our clan or power, soldiers, etc.

I want mechanism for census. I know one fact towns can be estimated by water supply the town gets, this is science and everyone knows how much litres u pump out determines what your 'town population' is. I also want towns not to include foreigner or other clans who live there counts. Most of mog is half Madow now and minority, so if mog 1 million which is what I estimated, hawiye is about 500k. Trust me census calling is going to destroy isaaq/hawiye cause they need to always combine showing 'lack of numbers' in the past and today.

@Samaalic Era waa cool u can kaftan with him, lakin his type lama keeno for his clan survival, he wont take it serious enough and his ppl will be disappointed in the outcome he brings and the stalemate continues which is why SCIENCE CAN ONLY WORK

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Bohol according to the 2014 UNFPA report, I'd say Warsangali is about 350-400k considering the fact that the report made Badhan/Dhahr: 200k. Add that to waroos populations of Cerigabo, LasQoray, Xingalool, Hadaaftimo and other smaller villages of Sanaag, and even BARI (large Waroos sub clan live in Bari). The total could easily exceed beyond 400k imo. Arap resides in one small neighborhood of Hargeisa, how can you possibly compare it to a large aristocratic clan such as the Warsangali?!! Be objective and impartial please.

@Bohol Why do you always otter ceerigaabo is HY like a broken radio. The fact is that it is a shared city, and I can confirm this as I am NA from ceerigaabo. Suuqa hoose is where we mainly live with our warsengali cousins and suuqa sare is where you guys are mostly situated. Population wise different sources state different figures, but area wise I would say that darood hold more land. I was there this summer and my uncle showed me vast stretches of empty land situated with rocks to signify ownership (same as all somalia) and because there was so much uninhabited land, Sland tried to force us to allow HJ settlement :russ:
Anyway Ceerigaabo is a shared city, and the people live in peace. We humble you before siyaad baares government collapsed, and you humbled us after. But we are an example of a people who forgot and forgave past atrocities. Thus, we let you in to your toolos, including the one that's your sspot name. Anyway, Ceerigaabo is shared, for the moment anyway :farmajoyaab:

Trending