Northern Somalia (Somaliland region, Sanaag, Awdal state etc) MPs in Somalia government

Bohol

VIP
@HMuuse your folks are punching above their weight in Somalia Gov. Cisse got many seats due to Ismail Omar Guelleh.

Garhajis = 10 seats

Gadabursi = 9 seats

Cisse = 8 seats

Dhulbahante = 8 seats

Habar Awal = 6 seats

Habar Jeclo = 6 seats

Arap = 5 seats

Warsangeli = 5 seats

4ascYzm.jpg

@HMuuse your folks are punching above their weight in Somalia Gov. Cisse got many seats due to Ismail Omar Guelleh.

Garhajis = 10 seats

Gadabursi = 9 seats

Cisse = 8 seats

Dhulbahante = 8 seats

Habar Awal = 6 seats

Habar Jeclo = 6 seats

Arap = 5 seats

Warsangeli = 5 seats

4ascYzm.jpg

@Bohol

Every Somalia government, Garhajis and Gadabuursi will dominate the Dir clan nominations. Since the transitional government, the Gadabuursi had two Ministers of Finance, Minister of Foreign Affairs, two Presidential candidates and more. We will eat and continue to do so.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

Every Somalia government, Garhajis and Gadabuursi will dominate the Dir clan nominations. Since the transitional government, the Gadabuursi had two Ministers of Finance, Minister of Foreign Affairs, two Presidential candidates and more. We will eat and continue to do so.

That is why I don't get any GX or GD that is against Somalia. The present day Somalia government knows those two communities are the largest in northern Somalia.

That is why I don't get any GX or GD that is against Somalia. The present day Somalia government knows those two communities are the largest in northern Somalia.

That's why the HA and HJ communities are so invested in Somaliland. Because they know when Somalia becomes one they will probably only get Minister of Climate Change or Minister of Public facilities :lol:

Kezira

disneylanders
Makahiil should get 4
Maxamed Casse 3
Habar Cafaan. 2

I do not agree with Arap and Ciise part. They got way too much.But they are good clans so they deserve it :nvjpqts:

Bohol

VIP
That's why the HA and HJ communities are so invested in Somaliland. Because they know when Somalia becomes one they will probably only get Minister of Climate Change or Minister of Public facilities :lol:

But there is always Jeegaan :lol: . They can always try to combine their votes in Somalia. :lol:

Kkkk your cuqdad is that deep you moved my thread to the tribal section and you made this. Sacad muse alone had 9 seats in the old 121 parliament what makes you think we will have 6. There is nothing but 16 xildibaan waiting for us in Mogadishu.

Kkkk your cuqdad is that deep you moved my thread to the tribal section and you made this. Sacad muse alone had 9 seats in the old 121 parliament what makes you think we will have 6. There is nothing but 16 xildibaan waiting for us in Mogadishu.

You have 6 now and probably no Ministers :lol:

Mogadishu doesn't recognise you :lol:

You have 6 now and probably no Ministers :lol:

Mogadishu doesn't recognise you :lol:
Nigga we haven’t negotiated or come to the table in the peace conferences. Garxajis have that cad quudeed amount of MPs because they tried but failed to declare war on SL in the 90s they will get more and we will get 16 you will have no increase maybe even a decrease.

Nigga we haven’t negotiated or come to the table in the peace conferences. Garxajis have that cad quudeed amount of MPs because they tried but failed to declare war on SL in the 90s they will get more and we will get 16 you will have no increase maybe even a decrease.

We have more ministers than you in Ethiopia, Somalia and Djibouti :lol:

You have more Ministers than us in 'Somaliland'. An unrecognised country :lol:

In Ethiopia, there are 3 Federal Ministers. One Gurre (Dr Shide), one Gadabuursi (Dr Saxarla) and one Ogaden whose name I cannot remember.

In Djibouti, Habar Awal only have one Minister and Gadabuursi have 2 (One Makahil and one Mahad case).

In Somalia we have 3 more than you

:mjlol:

We have more ministers than you in Ethiopia, Somalia and Djibouti :lol:

You have more Ministers than us in 'Somaliland'. An unrecognised country :lol:

In Ethiopia, there are 3 Federal Ministers. One Gurre (Dr Shide), one Gadabuursi (Dr Saxarla) and one Ogaden whose name I cannot remember.

In Djibouti, Habar Awal only have one Minister and Gadabuursi have 2 (One Makahil and one Mahad case).

In Somalia we have 3 more than you

:mjlol:
Bro have you ever lead kililka shanaad. Are you in Gudiga fulinta. Federal ministers in ethiopia are not given on qabil we have had plenty of Ethiopian federal ministers over the years. In Djibouti we share political positions with other isaaq when in reality it’s only habar awal who live in Djibouti. In Somalia jeegaan are holding Somaliland by the barrel of the gun. Somalia is trying to cause decent with garxajis and gadabursi. There is 60 xildibaan waiting for isaaq to split between each other. There is nothing for you.

Bro have you ever lead kililka shanaad. Are you in Gudiga fulinta. Federal ministers in ethiopia are not given on qabil we have had plenty of Ethiopian federal ministers over the years. In Djibouti we share political positions with other isaaq when in reality it’s only habar awal who live in Djibouti. In Somalia jeegaan are holding Somaliland by the barrel of the gun. Somalia is trying to cause decent with garxajis and gadabursi. There is 60 xildibaan waiting for isaaq to split between each other. There is nothing for you.

Calaacal.com

Even if that's the case those 60 mps don't represent the people of SL because SL broke away almost 30 years ago. Personally, I don't see the benefit of Issaqs / sl reunifying with Somalia because at the end of the day you will be dominated by Southern politicians and an issaq will certainly never become a president. Therefore, Issaqs will be politically limited,.

Even if that's the case those 60 mps don't represent the people of SL because SL broke away almost 30 years ago. Personally, I don't see the benefit of Issaqs / sl reunifying with Somalia because at the end of the day you will be dominated by Southern politicians and an issaq will certainly never become a president. Therefore, Issaqs will be politically limited,.
You’re not isaaq

Trending

Latest posts