Northern guy visits Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what you're talking about I have been consistent since my time here and that won't change as for Ethiopia they're our allies against al shabaab & somaliland.

No since the Ethiopia scandal there's been a drastic change you even started ending all your posts with dirgax huuno :ftw9nwa:
You see habeshi Christians as your allies against Muslim Somalis
:tacky:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No since the Ethiopia scandal there's been a drastic change you even started ending all your posts with dirgax huuno :ftw9nwa:
You see habeshi Christians as your allies against Muslim Somalis
:tacky:
Muslim Somalis? Somalilanders don't worship Allah most of them worship khaat and the British colonialists Hence their enmity for other Muslims Somalis dirgaax huuuno kkkk

Bohol

VIP
i support unity by holding hands of cushitic:chrisfreshhah:

Mudane SomaliWadaniSoldier unity has been finally achieved. Southern ladies.:rejoice:

15139736_336760006693292_566171050_n.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Takfeer caused by qabyalad, that's deep. Well take care.
It's fact most somalilanders choose to take the British word as sacrosanct instead of the Quran it is what it is abaayo macaan and I have been consistent with my views on here and they will never change in sha Allah I think you might Be mistaken it's a case of mistaken identity clearly cause I will never change.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It is not only about location but also culture. When you hear that person is reer waqooyi you don't think of Puntland :mjlol::russ:.

Reer Waqooyi = Isaaq, Dir, Dhulos and few others brand. :manny:

Reer galbeed
Reer waqooyi
Reer Bari
Reer mudug/galgaduud
Reer kofur

Is how it's always been

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Reer galbeed
Reer waqooyi
Reer Bari
Reer mudug/galgaduud
Reer kofur

Is how it's always been[/QUOTE]
What has that got to do with north south east and west? I reiterate your British colonialist gods the British are gone.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Reer galbeed
Reer waqooyi
Reer Bari
Reer mudug/galgaduud
Reer kofur

Is how it's always been
What has that got to do with north south east and west? I reiterate your British colonialist gods the British are gone.[/QUOTE]

:whoa: I'm telling you HOW Somalis describe themselves. Nothing to do with colonialism.

Plus your people themselves call themselves easterners. But yes some parts of puntland are more north geographically.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What has that got to do with north south east and west? I reiterate your British colonialist gods the British are gone.

:whoa: I'm telling you HOW Somalis describe themselves. Nothing to do with colonialism.

Plus your people themselves call themselves easterners. But yes some parts of puntland are more north geographically.[/QUOTE]
How is Puntland South when it's the most northern part of Somalia i reiterate the colonialist are gone:comeon:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Plus your people themselves call themselves easterners. But yes some parts of puntland are more north geographically.
How is Puntland South when it's the most northern part of Somalia i reiterate the colonialist are gone:comeon:[/QUOTE]

jg7qo_s-200x150.gif

World

VIP
It is not only about location but also culture. When you hear that person is reer waqooyi you don't think of Puntland :mjlol::russ:.

Reer Waqooyi = Isaaq, Dir, Dhulos and few others brand. :manny:
A person from Hargeisa has a closer accent with someone from Jigjiga than Lasanod. Puntland is only east to those from Somaliland, but is north to everything south of Mudug. How is Bari geographically east in comparison to Mogadishu?

Bohol

VIP
A person from Hargeisa has a closer accent with someone from Jigjiga than Lasanod. Puntland is only east to those from Somaliland, but is north to everything south of Mudug. How is Bari geographically east in comparison to Mogadishu?

Puntland juts into the sea it is the most eastern region of Somalia heck you even have a entire gobol called Bari (east). :pachah1:
Reer Jigjiga are not known as reer waqooyi but reer galbeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending