Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Wallahi your lying, exotic where?

:mjlol: The other one
bleaches And packed on the baby
powder:drakelaugh:exotic my ass

It means me and @R.Kelly are not used to her type of look in Sland. So in our eyes she is exotic like a rare fine wine. :manny:

Fadumo Dayib is a good example of that southern look
dayib2.png

fadumo-3-641x960.jpg

i hear you but buddha should win hes way more organised than bixi
Yeah he'll probably develop Somaliland and focus less on Independence. He has his priorities in check I wouldn't mind Somalia or Somaliland having no political influence if it meant every Somali had a good life

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
And my friend got comments from habros for wearing too racy of a dress @ a segregated wedding. :ftw9nwa:

Wallahi that girl in the pajamas was something else.
In the west it's a lot more stricter than in Somalia where mixed weddings are the norm, funny you would expect the opposite in the west, seems like the west is infiltrated by extremists Muslims who like to pervert even weddings as some kind of haraam practice !!! Soon they will ban the whole thing.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
eternal light your so woke abay
No I'm just commenting on why Somali weddings in the west are so heavily regulated than in Somalia. But I believe the women themselves do this, for instance if I were to wear a gunntino and show my arms that would be considered scandalous !! It's the women who perpetuate this conservative attitude not the men !

marqaanmontana

marqaaan city
No I'm just commenting on why Somali weddings in the west are so heavily regulated than in Somalia. But I believe the women themselves do this, for instance if I were to wear a gunntino and show my arms that would be considered scandalous !! It's the women who perpetuate this conservative attitude not the men !
i would never make my women wear any hijab or rag of any sort females need to wear what they want

marqaanmontana

marqaaan city
Fantastic we should have more men like you !!! I am optimistic for our future generations they are turning away from wahabbi ideology
f*ck wahabis they are pushing their ideology in Somalia for political control, and we should have more women like you eternal who think idependently Mashallah

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
f*ck wahabis they are pushing their ideology in Somalia for political control, and we should have more women like you eternal who think idependently Mashallah
Haha I say women can do what they please and should not be governed by their vaginas !!! This old classing mysogonistic culture is still present !! I am not a walking incubator or vagina for men's pleasure !!

marqaanmontana

marqaaan city
Haha I say women can do what they please and should not be governed by their vaginas !!! This old classing mysogonistic culture is still present !! I am not a walking incubator or vagina for men's pleasure !!
im with you i grew up with many sisters so i hate seeing women get treated unequal and like they are for men pleasure only it enrages me to see our women being treated like objects f*ck these sexist somalis the new generation is changing rapidly

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
im with you i grew up with many sisters so i hate seeing women get treated unequal and like they are for men pleasure only it enrages me to see our women being treated like objects f*ck these sexist somalis the new generation is changing rapidly
Not really even in this forum people practice dogmatic ancient principles !! Women are always abused but are the ones who birthed you !!! Makes me angry

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
These guys are salafi scum they will soon become the minority with years to come sweetheart dontworry
I doubt it research shows younger generation of Muslims are more radical than their parents were, "once the toxic nature of takes its ultimate form reaches its peak destructive nature, then it disintegrates like a dust of nuclear waste it's effects remnant by those who have felt its explosive nature"

marqaanmontana

marqaaan city
I doubt it research shows younger generation of Muslims are more radical than their parents were, "once the toxic nature of takes its ultimate form reaches its peak destructive nature, then it disintegrates like a dust of nuclear waste it's effects remnant by those who have felt its explosive nature"
I know but we cant really do much to change it maybe we should preach on somalispot the benefits of khat worship instead maybe that will bring some of these youth away from this crazy ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending