Northern guy visits Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
He also works for universal TV which is 'wanlaweyn media'. Yet he's not arrested like Coldoon. Weird.

Difference is Coldoon is a big unionist who criticizes foreign powers . As some ministers admitted Ethiopia was behind Coldoon's arrest.

Difference is Coldoon is a big unionist who criticizes foreign powers . As some ministers admitted Ethiopia was behind Coldoon's arrest.

This guy is a unionist himself. It had to be Ethiopia. I'm always worried that Oromos will take over Somaliland, Coldoon opened my eyes to it. They start out as shoe shiners but soon enough they'll start claiming the land as theirs. Search 'Oromo' on Wikipedia and you'll see it says they live in 'Ethiopia, Kenya and Somalia'. Yet they only have land in Kenya and Ethiopia. Coldoon was right all along. BTW I changed that Wikipedia entry several times but they keep changing it back.

Bohol

VIP
This guy is a unionist himself. It had to be Ethiopia. I'm always worried that Oromos will take over Somaliland, Coldoon opened my eyes to it. They start out as shoe shiners but soon enough they'll start claiming the land as theirs. Search 'Oromo' on Wikipedia and you'll see it says they live in 'Ethiopia, Kenya and Somalia'. Yet they only have land in Kenya and Ethiopia. Coldoon was right all along. BTW I changed that Wikipedia entry several times but they keep changing it back.

Yh that is their long-term agenda. Recently a Ethiopian minister spoke of the illegal Oromo in
Somaliland who were sent back to Ethiopia as "displaced" lol. He talked like they belonged in Somaliland.

Yh that is their long-term agenda. Recently a Ethiopian minister spoke of the illegal Oromo in
Somaliland who were sent back to Ethiopia as "displaced" lol. He talked like they belonged in Somaliland.

Yes do you see the hypocrisy. Illegal Somalis are rotting in Ethiopian prisons while illegal Oromos have their (Ethiopian) government standing up for them when they're rightfully deported. Somaliland needs to give these construction and barbering jobs to the youth and stop this need for shoe shining. Oromo hate us and I know that from following their Facebook pages. They're always on the side of the Ethiopian government when they kill Somalis in Ethiopia but against Illey even though he's the only voice for Somalis in Ethiopia as flawed as he is. The Ethiopian government always placate them too because they're the biggest ethnic group there and make up the majority of the army. They play the victim but that's because they're tribalists who hate Tigray. They were telling this Somaliland reporter that they were escaping genocide and I was seething that he bought it. They're only demonstrating out of tribalism.

I was so happy when Illey deported them from the Somali region. Jawar Mohamed is still talking of them as displaced, same thing as Somaliland. But Ethiopian government don't want to piss him off because of the struggle they went through to place him there and the support for Ethiopia he garnered which was unthinkable a few years ago.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Mogadishu >Hargeisa.

The beaches, the history, and more Somali tribal diversity Can’t beat coastal banadir.
Insha Allah I am gonna move there as well.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do these people think only hargaisa is north Somalia like as if Puntland ain't the northern part of Somalia just say a somalilander next time northern kulaha the British are gone

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
waryaa @R.Kelly is this you?

Somali unity motto "lets all hold hands" :lolbron:
15139736_336760006693292_566171050_n.png

i support unity by holding hands of cushitic:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Northern Somalia aka Waqooyi galbeed = Somaliland. Puntland is known as Bari or the far east.
Puntland is known as waqooyi bari you idiot the British colonialist are gone I know you believe their words are sacrosanct like the Quran.

What a nacas he don't know north west east or South like Puntland ain't the most northern part of Somalia these people are sick cudur bay qaban dhad wada jiran weeye oo tabcaan ah

Puntland is known as waqooyi bari you idiot the British colonialist are gone I know you believe their words are sacrosanct like the Quran.

You've been out of control for a straight month since the Ethiopia scandal, that one really put you over. I'm worried you will start to neglect your crusade against the feminazis.

Bohol

VIP

What a nacas he don't know north west east or South like Puntland ain't the most northern part of Somalia these people are sick cudur bay qaban dhad wada jiran weeye oo tabcaan ah

It is not only about location but also culture. When you hear that person is reer waqooyi you don't think of Puntland :mjlol::russ:.

Reer Waqooyi = Isaaq, Dir, Dhulos and few others brand. :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You've been out of control for a straight month since the Ethiopia scandal, that one really put you over. I'm worried you will start to neglect your crusade against the feminazis.
I have no clue what you're talking about I have been consistent since my time here and that won't change as for Ethiopia they're our allies against al shabaab & somaliland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It is not only about location but also culture. When you hear that person is reer waqooyi you don't think of Puntland :mjlol::russ:.

Reer Waqooyi = Isaaq, Dir, Dhulos and some Warsans brand. :manny:
I reiterate bari is the most northern part of Somalia more northern than somaliland you can call it South but the map don't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts