North vs South

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland was known as gaari waa now look at the difference between north and south, Qardho shinning brighter than actual big cities in the south. walle waa yaab. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:( map shows amount of light in the cities).

come see this guys lol. @Finesse @PuntiteQueen @Reiko @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Crow @Abdisamad3 @Reer-Bari @Abdalla @Armadillo @Tukraq @Farm sry if I forgot someone, but this is the evidence how far we have come all of this would have been dark worse than the south if we did not build our region now we should compete with neighbouring countries like Kenya inshallah.

light2.png

light3.png

Kezira

disneylanders
Djibouti shines brightest out of all Somali territories. Somali territories can't compete with Ethiopia Sudan and Rwanda or Uganda or Kenya also look how bright Yemen is..

rhyGsMZ.png

Bohol

VIP
Djibouti shines brightest out of all Somali territories. Somali territories can't compete with Ethiopia Sudan and Rwanda or Uganda or Kenya also look how bright Yemen is..

rhyGsMZ.png

Much of Ethiopia is in the dark aside from Addis Ababa metropolitan area and few pockets of smaller cities same goes for Kenya it is mostly concentrated in Nairobi. This shows us most African countries are one city states :lol: .

Tukraq

VIP
Much of Ethiopia is in the dark aside from Addis Ababa metropolitan area and few pockets of smaller cities same goes for Kenya it is mostly concentrated in Nairobi. This shows us most African countries are city states :lol: .
we would have been relegated to a measly city state if it wasn't for 91:nahgirl:

rhyGsMZ.png

but those place remember like Ethiopia have populations of over 100 million, so Somalia actually has more light relative to population, and Djibouti has light from all those military bases:russ:

Much of Ethiopia is in the dark aside from Addis Ababa metropolitan area and few pockets of smaller cities same goes for Kenya it is mostly concentrated in Nairobi. This shows us most African countries are one city states :lol: .
that's true, nairobi metropolitan area and Mombasa the rest its dark same with Ethiopia.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

rhyGsMZ.png
yemen is bright from all those bombs dropped on them.

VIP
Located on the northern tip of the African rift, Djibouti sits on a furnace whose fumes could allow it to produce “5,000 MW on the twenty sites now listed in the territory,”

More companies should take the risk and invest

That's almost as much as the GERD of the xabashis. Got to find a way to tap into it. Renewable+ 100% reliable

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
20190519_003307.jpg

Thats not one or two or three or four, but five MJ exclusive or majority towns and cities visible from outer space. No other clan can boast of this.......This alone is proof of the superiority of Majeerteen over other Somali clans and subclans.

Guys..
What I would like to developed in PL is the city sewage system and water distribution systems.. How can we achieve this?
Another idea I have is to build underground rainwater collection tanks..
I don't know how often it rains in cities like garowe but my aim is to collect all the rainwater, systematically plant trees and other vegetations then use the collected rainwater for watering the plants.. No southie shall ever mock our capital :fittytousand:

I forgot to add.
The waste in the sewage system contains lots of water which we can recover through a wastewater treatment plant the treated water can then be reused for watering the green areas in cities.. the technology is here I also have the knowledge and the ability to run these kind of projects but question is how we gonna find it :icon e geek:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Located on the northern tip of the African rift, Djibouti sits on a furnace whose fumes could allow it to produce “5,000 MW on the twenty sites now listed in the territory,”

More companies should take the risk and invest

That's almost as much as the GERD of the xabashis. Got to find a way to tap into it. Renewable+ 100% reliable

Djibouti should be exporting geothermal energy to Ethiopia, Somalia and Eritrea. Djibouti should become East Africa's finance/services/energy hub.

Ugaaso

Deni
Puntland was known as gaari waa now look at the difference between north and south, Qardho shinning brighter than actual big cities in the south. walle waa yaab. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:( map shows amount of light in the cities).

come see this guys lol. @Finesse @PuntiteQueen @Reiko @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Crow @Abdisamad3 @Reer-Bari @Abdalla @Armadillo @Tukraq @Farm sry if I forgot someone, but this is the evidence how far we have come all of this would have been dark worse than the south if we did not build our region now we should compete with neighbouring countries like Kenya inshallah.

View attachment 72589
View attachment 72590

Mashallah, Eyl & Burtnle are the next coming up cities!

VIP
Djibouti should be exporting geothermal energy to Ethiopia, Somalia and Eritrea. Djibouti should become East Africa's finance/services/energy hub.

Corruption and bad leadership is not easy to overcome.

A few companies have already invested and have been doing the work for a few years now. Once proven profitable, the floodgates will open we'll get to the 5k mw in no time. Shits capital intensive and slow

Here's a 100 MW plant that'll come online next year

We should've been exporting the surplus to neighbouring countries by now. :(

yeah, but it id Djibouti that is importing. Djibouti also imports water from Shinile Zone.

The water from shinile is ours hence why it's free of charge. It'll be under Djibouti along with awdal in not too long :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.