North African women are cucking their men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madow women are loyal but their standards are very high. Hence why black men date out, either they date a 3-4/10 madow woman/stay incel or date a 6/10 ajnabi. It’s very hard for black men
Are you kidding? They literally have no standards and go for anything 💀

Honestly it’s better for them if the men date out because a lot of non black ajnabi women are becoming the replacement ‘single mothers’

Whenever I think to myself Somali trolls are bad I shudder when I recall how North African trolls are. They make Somali trolls look miskeen. A long time ago I saw a thread on twitter of these guys doxxing innocent random women for the simple act of dating out to black men. They compiled a whole database filled with thousands of photos and videos. They were documenting the lives of women that were complete strangers to them and sharing it to each other via telegram.

They are obsessed with black people in a deeply unhealthy way. Matter of fact, this whole world is.
The world for the most part sees African peoples as inferior. That's our own fault because we have African leaders that are too busy appropriating state funds for personal use instead of developing their countries. We are poor and militarily insignificant and most of the world's population doesn't like dark skin.

There is a section of xalimos that push these negative narative onto other somali and ajnabis about somali men. Basically just out here doing reputations damage for no actual valid reason (being raised without a dad isn't a valid excuse it's the same stuff mathow men use to attack mathow women)
How come so many men have noticed this dynamic. Instead of male "trolls", we need to talk about female self-hate and their bizarre dating strategies.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
There is a section of xalimos that push these negative narative onto other somali and ajnabis about somali men. Basically just out here doing reputations damage for no actual valid reason (being raised without a dad isn't a valid excuse it's the same stuff mathow men use to attack mathow women)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disparaging your ethnic counterparts in the company of ajanabis makes you look so retarded.

Last edited:

Speaking ill about your ethnic counterparts makes you look retarded in front of ajanabi.
@Javelin is very confusing no somali women makes fun of somali men infront of ajnabi, most "gender wars" are in somali platform to talk about any gender un-equality or misogyny within our culture and sometimes just trolling. He is acting like somali men are constantly being blasted and mocked by their female counter parts like how black-american women are treated by black men.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
@Javelin is very confusing no somali women makes fun of somali men infront of ajnabi, most "gender wars" are in somali platform to talk about any gender un-equality or misogyny within our culture and sometimes just trolling. He is acting like somali men are constantly being blasted and mocked by their female counter parts like how black-american women are treated by black men.

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

Nothing we say or do can be compared to how that group of men treat their own people. If we really hated Somali men like that, they would feel it and they would know. There would be no hiding it.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

Considering a lot of these Somali gender warriors have been exposed as ajnabis..........

:sass2:

I think our walaal here shouldn't take the ramblings of Twitter users as a representative. Take a social media, Javelin. No offense but it seems to be getting to you.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Considering a lot of these Somali gender warriors have been exposed as ajnabis..........

:sass2:

I think our walaal here shouldn't take the ramblings of Twitter users as a representative. Take a social media, Javelin. No offense but it seems to be getting to you.

Horta why is there an epidemic of ajanabis larping as Somalis online lately? I know it’s typical social media warfare, hell it may even be a psyop to sow division among ethnics, but why the sudden focus on our ethnicity all of a sudden? We’re so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Whenever I lurk their pages and try to figure out their ethnicities, I look for tells and it’s always the same ethnicities/groups:
What gives?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Horta why is there an epidemic of ajanabis larping as Somalis online lately? I know it’s typical social media warfare, hell it may even be a psyop to sow division among ethnics, but why the sudden focus on our ethnicity all of a sudden? We’re so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Whenever I lurk their pages and try to figure out their ethnicities, I look for tells and it’s always the same ethnicities/groups:
What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts