North African women are cucking their men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't take slander on the net seriously at all everyone says there ex had a small one when they are heart broken :mjlol:
The guys do the same thing in reverse when they wanna insult there exs by saying the woman was huge 💀
do you take that seriously aswell?
Anecdotals and one offs ain't the standard or average :manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Any type of cuck post should be automatic execution nacalaa. Some of you need to be cleansed from the bloodline. @Waa dhamatay this is a final warning before online execution takes place.

not too long ago i met a mixed race girl with a somali friendship group, she told me her type is somali guys the past 2 years but her friends warned her against somali guys :mjlol:
Two reasons:

1. They’re smart and want the good Faraxs to themselves. Scaring them off seems like an easier tactic.💅

2. They’re from single parent households or have banged up brothers. I know a lot of Somali girls who genuinely think Somali guys are a right of and aren’t doing it to mate guard unfortunately.

@World. At least how I grew up, I was discouraged from talking to men, especially Somali men. It's not seen positively, those girls may just be shy. I talk like this on here, but in real life, if men talk to me, I get extremely uncomfortable. This is my respite due to being a anonymous forum. My point is, most Somali girls don't want to be seen talking to Somali men excessively, as that isn't respectable. Perhaps just ask them instead of drawing conclusions. @Qeelbax, what do you think?
@World
I second this. When I was in my early twenties I was really shy with Somali guys because of my upbringing. Raised in a strict no freemixing houshold and I never had any male friends. Literally only ever hanged out with girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts