North African women are cucking their men

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@World
I second this. When I was in my early twenties I was really shy with Somali guys because of my upbringing. Raised in a strict no freemixing houshold and I never had any male friends. Literally only ever hanged out with girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yup and I don't want to be seen poorly. Especially considering how gossipy the community is.

In what way, what did you say?
There is a section of xalimos that push these negative narative onto other somali and ajnabis about somali men. Basically just out here doing reputations damage for no actual valid reason (being raised without a dad isn't a valid excuse it's the same stuff mathow men use to attack mathow women)

Yup and I don't want to be seen poorly. Especially considering how gossipy the community is.
This gossip only lasts until you’re like 25 and then after that people expect you to be getting to know someone lol. It’s weird. When I was a teen I was very guarded around guys and was terrified to be seen with one.

There is a section of xalimos that push these negative narative onto other somali and ajnabis about somali men. Basically just out here doing reputations damage for no actual valid reason (being raised without a dad isn't a valid excuse it's the same stuff mathow men use to attack mathow women)
I don’t know anyone that damages the rep of Somali men tbh as i hang out with an older crowd. But I do know girls who have been raised In single parent homes, brothers in and out of prison whilst dad is with a younger second wife. I think all of that gives them a sour picture of Somali men.

Madow men can’t attack black women for that as they too the same amount are from single parent homes and contribute to it.

I don’t know anyone that damages the rep of Somali men tbh as i hang out with an older crowd. But I do know girls who have been raised In single parent homes, brothers in and out of prison whilst dad is with a younger second wife. I think all of that gives them a sour picture of Somali men.

Madow men can’t attack black women for that as they too the same amount are from single parent homes and contribute to it.
Yes but mathow men do anyways and I don't think there is any excuse to generalize all men and women of any kind no matter the circumstances.

There brothers and there dad's aren't all somali men and in general most communities tend to have these problems if not similar or worse so it's just naivety regardless

Yes but mathow men do anyways and I don't think there is any excuse to generalize all men and women of any kind no matter the circumstances.

There brothers and there dad's aren't all somali men and in general most communities tend to have these problems if not similar or worse so it's just naivety regardless
true but it was excessive when it comes my gen. I kid you not, nearly all of my parents friends have at least one son my age who has been to prison, is in prison or had some sort of gang issue. I’m not even exaggerating.

true but it was excessive when it comes my gen. I kid you not, nearly all of my parents friends have at least one son my age who has been to prison, is in prison or had some sort of gang issue. I’m not even exaggerating.
Even then that wouldn't be the vast majority when the average somali family is huge and these trends of stuff like that happening especially in London is very common across all ethnic minority communities because of the toxic culture of the UK. There is a reason the uk is trash. Gang culture is promoted to kids while they are in school and they get groomed into these activities

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
It's sad that you care about other people, ethnicities, or communities instead of your own. I'm not accusing you of anything, but this is their problem, not Somalis'. This is a Somali forum, not for Arabs or other races, my friend. At the end of the day, we don't care about them, just as they don't care about our people.

WALLAHI ALLAH LOVES ME

I LOVE GOD

If I lived in Europe it would be a cake walk for me if these dudes who look average at best are getting all these pretty girls , I would be knee DEEP in Malab drowning in honey aka Zina .

Thank GOD I'm in ugly Canada with igloo whales roaming around , keeps me chaste and clean and away from Zina .

GOD loves me kept me in the land of cold weather and cold faces .

Mind you I'm attractive more on the side of cute boyish charm but my mouth piece and my cute face has got me in a lot trouble with the opposite sex .

Everything I wrote is a complete lie I live in a attic and I weigh 400 pounds with a triple chin , I haven't seen my penis is years and I miss college .

Sspot is my gate way to the world since I spend most my days making money online and from sales calls for my company . I'm alone in this world BUT I HAVE GOD .

Again everything I wrote is lie

Am I doing it right @Aegon

No way the xalimos here are throwing small gus allegations at us giving faaraxs the full asian man treatment :damn:
Good thing I got assurance tho or my head would be hot rn :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending