North African girl destroys black men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually never hated habeshas before, you’ve always seen me say they’re quiet ppl before. It’s this creature that has derailed the entire thread into a sh!tshow! Smh

Why are you calling me a creature? is it because am Black? I am sorry I did not choose to be a Black, am sorry :(

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I’m not lying, cope all you want though.

It might be different in the west like it is with Somalis but I grew up in the Middle-East and know North-Africans from all over and she's not at least wrong about their skin-tones. Most are olive-skinned, a sizable minority can be pretty brown whereas another sizable minority can also be pretty light-skinned with a few blondes, red-heads and light-eyed people in there.

And she's not entirely fibbing that all North-Africans have sizable SSA ancestry. You don't even need sources. It is common knowledge. Any study containing them will show it. They have anything from 10-20% or so SSA related ancestry whether historical or pre-historic in origins. So I guess Horn African's logic is the American "one-drop rule" because virtually all North-Africans have far surpassed 1 drop but this is of course ridiculous. Nobody looks at a Saeed from Cairo or Marrakesh and thinks "Black man".

:pachah1:

Why are you calling me a creature? is it because am Black? I am sorry I did not choose to be Black, am sorry :(
You know what? I’m sorry I just realized you’re not all there in the head maybe? I mean maybe you don’t even realize you were being rude and abrasive unprovoked! Me saying all horn Africans are black shouldn’t result in you calling me Black Ape! You’re calling ppl retards or is completely uncalled for. You know you can argue without using any offensive terms. So relax, take a breather. I don’t know what forum you came from but here we argue with each other, we joke around and we may even make inaccurate generalizations but we don’t insult each other and we don’t use racist terms. I’ve never went head to head with anyone here before. I apologize if I hurt your feelings in anyway that was not my intentions but don’t come for me cuz I will finish it.

You know what? I’m sorry I just realized you’re not all there in the head maybe? I mean maybe you don’t even realize you were being rude and abrasive unprovoked! Me saying all horn Africans are black shouldn’t result in you calling me Black Ape! You’re calling ppl retards or is completely uncalled for. You know you can argue without using any offensive terms. So relax, take a breather. I don’t know what forum you came from but here we argue with each other, we joke around and we may even make inaccurate generalizations but we don’t insult each other and we don’t use racist terms. I’ve never went head to head with anyone here before. I apologize if I hurt your feelings in anyway that was not my intentions but don’t come for me cuz I will finish it.

That was a troll reply, am not hurt. but I agree with got on off the wrong foot here .

What a jab:

giphy.gif

Facts abaayo, its makes me laugh when abdi try to act like they're diff from madows haha
Tbh with you I hate that I even wrote that. I hate that I even contributed to this thread. It’s complete and utter sh!tshow. Smh

@@@ Mods or Admin please someone delete this entire thread.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tbh with you I hate that I even wrote that. I hate that I even contributed to this thread. It’s complete and utter sh!tshow. Smh

@@@ Mods or Admin please someone delete this entire thread.
wow, you really aren’t all there. I can see you’re genuinely emotional and come on hear to vent.

this forum really isn’t good for your mental and emotional health.

wow, you really aren’t all there. I can see you’re genuinely emotional and come on hear to vent.

Yes! Thanks for the diagnosis doctor.

I can count on you to lurk around to take a shot the first chance you get all because of an argument you lost few weeks ago. This is 9 page thread and the first comment you make is a personal attack smh

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

You’re one to talk about people being emotional. You literally had a mental breakdown when I poked fun at darkskin men one time.

You’re one to talk about people being emotional. You literally had a mental breakdown when I poked fun at darkskin men one time.

Wait isn't that ""colorism"" or whatever you bantu Blacks call it? Also if you want to have your negro gender wars, go to black bantu female spaces.

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you don’t know what a mental breakdown is lol. I went back to that thread you keep mentioning and I was pretty calm.

You however, have a weird obsession. Even this thread is proof of it. You constantly talk about black men. Were you really bullied that badly? As far as I can remember only darkskin and ugly girls were bullied in school. Which makes sense from how you type.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes! Thanks for the diagnosis doctor.

I can count on you to lurk around to take a shot the first chance you get all because of an argument you lost few weeks ago. This is 9 page thread and the first comment you make is a personal attack smh
not my first comment, I actually made one in page 1. It’s not even a personal attack. You seem genuinely distressed and upset with your life.

“I hate that I even wrote that. I hate that I even contributed to this thread. It’s complete and utter sh!tshow.”

If you hate it so much then why’d you do it in the first place? Was it really that serious? Does what black men do with their lives affect you that badly?

Live your own life and stop worrying about others lol. How hard is that? Yet you choose to be bitter and complain and rant about black men at your big age. You and @Destiny have that in common.

Reaching 30s and being salty online :icon lol:

Wait isn't that ""colorism"" or whatever you Blacks call it? Also if you want to have your negro gender wars, go to black bantu female spaces.

giphy.gif

you don’t know what a mental breakdown is lol. I went back to that thread you keep mentioning and I was pretty calm.

You however, have a weird obsession. Even this thread is proof of it. You constantly talk about black men. Were you really bullied that badly? As far as I can remember only darkskin and ugly girls were bullied in school. Which makes sense from how you type.
Funny I thought you said you don’t get emotional or vent here. What an emotional response that is! She wrote one thing and you go on a full blown rant smh

not my first comment, I actually made one in page 1. It’s not even a personal attack. You seem genuinely distressed and upset with your life.

“I hate that I even wrote that. I hate that I even contributed to this thread. It’s complete and utter sh!tshow.”

If you hate it so much then why’d you do it in the first place? Was it really that serious? Does what black men do with their lives affect you that badly?

Live your own life and stop worrying about others lol. How hard is that? Yet you choose to be bitter and complain and rant about black men at your big age. You and @Destiny have that in common.

Reaching 30s and being salty online :icon lol:
Seriously did you just write me an entire page of text in response? Not even gonna read it :mjlol:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
giphy.gif

Funny I thought you said you don’t get emotional or vent here. What an emotional response that is! She wrote one thing and you go on a full blown rant smh
you don’t know what emotional is.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
giphy.gif

Seriously did you just write me an entire page of text in response? Not even gonna read it :mjlol:
1C0295A7-B834-40BC-9C71-0F94AB69464C.jpeg

nearly 2000 characters and you’re talking about me :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending