North African girl destroys black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

How can you come back from this? Black men need to log off twitter. They keep catching L's on the daily. First from black women, but now even their preferences are joining in :jcoleno:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

How can you come back from this? Black men need to log off twitter. They keep catching L's on the daily. First from black women, but now even their preferences are joining in :jcoleno:

Real life is different. social media North Africans have a reputation as being ultra-nationalistic and being racist towards black people.

In real life North African women get passed around by French Black lads

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

I love how this black chick realised that black men are begs :mjlaugh: And this is the difference between madow niggas and us somali men

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
pretty anticlimactic ngl. Black men will bounce back from that, trust me :icon lol:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lmao I remember how pissed you were after I made fun of darkskin men. Be honest, this hurt your feelings, didn't it? ๐Ÿคฃ
nah, when I clicked on this thread I was hoping for some viral tweet made by a NA girl exposing black men.

Not some random banter in the replies section of a tweet. Thatโ€™s really not destruction. Even if she did say something crazy that exposes black men, it didnโ€™t go viral or seen by anyone. Black men will recover from a mediocre diss with 0 likes and retweets.

I wasnโ€™t mad you made fun of darkskin men btw, I was just pointing out how youโ€™re obsessed with darkskin men lol

North Africans (especially maghrebis) are Black, they are a quarter Black (mostly from West Africans even), and that is not including inland North Africans, if Horn Africans (especially Ethios/Eris) are Black with no niger-congo, but pure Cushitic read-sea stock. Than so are those sand****s, they are just ashamed of their west African blood.

Last edited:
Op a plain ass bih with no ass :ahh:now this makes it more clear
When she discovers that north african parents hide in their rooms to have sex for like half an hour every single week her brain gon blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts