Normalizing Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you go from gay men have a lot of sex to they're raping children? :gucciwhat:

The reality is 95 % of men are straight and most of the pedophillia happens within family circles, and it is therefore the straight you have to look out of. :trumpsmirk:
I agree....its not really relevant. I was just pointing out to the people who were protesting accepting homosexuality used to say its a slippery slope of morals and soon they will say we should understand and accept pedophile and then bestiality. In the name of tolerance. btw I dont think homosexuality lead to pedophilia, but its an argument pedophiles use to say there was a time people said the same thing about homosexuals and look now the world has not gone under as they predicted. I just think the LGB community should be wary of pedophiles using their fight as an example for them and how they are similar

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Why does this thread exists?

In Somalia it's different because a 14 year old and a 21 year old might be dating/married building a family already working.

In the west it's wrong because everyone is babied until they are adults.

Now this doesn't mean that it's okay just stating the facts
(As much as some teen girls like to present themselves as grown. Doesn't mean they actually are in some cases)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Extremism is looking more and more sensible. But if I were to join, I'd make the extremist group lit as f*ck man. I'm talking heterosexual parties every night! Bomb ass food after every Jumat. Twister with the sisters. Get a couple fashion designers here with concept thobes and turbans. We out here. #bangbang2022 #viriginsonearthandvirginsinheaven #youstrappedwitthestickimstrappedwiththevestbitch

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Well I don't see why any one is not addressing the elephant in the room. Aisha? Mohamed? Any one?

So you wanna talk about something that happened 1400 years ago of which there is dispute of the age of Aisha and his (pbuh) critics never mentioned or had issue with it.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts