Normalizing Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep

14 yr olds are married in many Asian and African countries. Only the standard is different in the West.
In some countries 16 is legal in other countries its pedophilia,i have seen 13 year old girls dating and sleeping with 17 year olds boys,it happens all the time
14 yr old getting married isnt that bad in rural areas,but if she has a future its bad

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Bestiality is next sxb. There are already reports of cadaan women fornicating with their puppies. It won't be long before they start protesting for the right to "love". The west is finished.
:susp:
Finland, Hungary, some states in America, Denmark, Sweden, Mexico they all legalised Bestiality this is what happens when you have no care for God's law and think humans can make laws up with our own reasoning purely.

"In Germany, “erotic zoos” cater to the bizarre fetish, although intimate relations between humans and animals aren’t restricted to these “bestiality brothels.” A farmer became suspicious when his sheep avoided human contact, so he installed cameras. Men were photographed trespassing on his property to have sex with his flock."
These people should be killed on the spot wallahi

Finland, Hungary, some states in America, Denmark, Sweden, Mexico they all legalised Bestiality this is what happens when you have no care for God's law and think humans can make laws up with our own reasoning purely.

"In Germany, “erotic zoos” cater to the bizarre fetish, although intimate relations between humans and animals aren’t restricted to these “bestiality brothels.” A farmer became suspicious when his sheep avoided human contact, so he installed cameras. Men were photographed trespassing on his property to have sex with his flock."
These people should be killed on the spot wallahi

Your God's law is a fucking joke, you have monkeys stoning another monkey for adultery and this is in Sahih hadith Bukhari

We make our own morality, there is no God there is no self made deity we live in a time of confusion, the strong minded survive and the weak die, this women is trying to justify paedophilia which i absolutely and vehemently deny just like the fabricated thousands of God's we made for our self's to worship.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
We make our own morality, there is no God there is no self made deity we live in a time of confusion, the strong minded survive and the weak die, this women is trying to justify paedophilia which i absolutely and vehemently deny just like the fabricated thousands of God's we made for our self's to worship.

Grow up man, "we make our own morality" ? bestiality or incest is fine to you ?

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
well it shouldn't be no surprise, what do you expect from a people who accepts men dressing like females, and vice versa because they feel like it

Grow up man, "we make our own morality" ? bestiality or incest is fine to you ?

Do you have reading comprehension ?.

Yes we make up our own morality for the greater good, would you touch fire no you wouldn't because you would get burned = no good treating you with a child like mentality now, cos i have to okay now let's go further is incest good no because you will have deformed mentally ill children, should i have to go further ? :comeon:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

the problem is you cant sxb, there will be people out there who thinks rape, and pedophilia is morally okay, whats your response to that? what makes your morality, and judgement better than theirs?

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Do you have reading comprehension ?.

Yes we make up our own morality for the greater good, would you touch fire no you wouldn't because you would get burned = no good treating you with a child like mentality now, cos i have to okay now let's go further is incest good no because you will have deformed mentally ill children, should i have to go further ? :comeon:

Who we ?

the problem is you cant sxb, there will be people out there who thinks rape, and pedophilia is morally okay, whats your response to that? what makes your morality, and judgement better than his?

I'm a Atheist my self but there are limit's, the question's these fucked up people are asking will lead to self destruction, there has to be a medium.

Okay for example let me make up a seconario right here, why don't we just nuke our self's of the planet since we are destroying the planet and animals.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@Baki I take it you an atheist, right ? suppose some cadaan guy wants to shagg a chimpanzee why would it be morally wrong when to you he is just another animal like the chimpanzee.

So he is just shagging his retarded ancestor. :leon:

Morality isn’t completely objective, in a thousand years we could be the uncivilized savages.

So it depends on time and the level of development.

At the same time some things are universal.

@Baki I take it you an atheist, right ? suppose some cadaan guy wants to shagg a chimpanzee why would it be morally wrong when to you he is just animal like the chimpanzee.

So he is just shagging his retarded ancestor. :leon:

It’s an ugly thing, just like using a public space as toilet or some other disgusting thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending