Normalizing Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim who believe in sex slavery, child marriage and domestic violence teaching LGBT about morals:comeon:

That said the argument is valid, treating pedophilia with more compassion and less stigma and helping them seek treatment would likely reduce the number of victims. You want more children being raped because there was no help and compassion for that person, @Knowles? :manny:
No compassion for peadophiles! And you're right about religious people, they think like this lady, they're ok with peadophilia so they shouldn't be talking about morals.

Muji

VIP
Muslim who believe in sex slavery, child marriage and domestic violence teaching LGBT about morals:comeon:

That said the argument is valid, treating pedophilia with more compassion and less stigma and helping them seek treatment would likely reduce the number of victims. You want more children being raped because there was no help and compassion for that person, @Knowles? :manny:

Agreed also don’t understand how they’re conflating pedofillia with the love of two consenting adults.

Agreed also don’t understand how they’re conflating pedofillia with the love of two consenting adults.

Under islam law homosexuality, extra-marital sex and child molestor, (not pedophilia that is the mere attraction) is equal the same, it would make sense in that regard.

Furthermore it is a common trope to conflate homosexual men with pedophiles, it was a common argument used again gay teachers guidances counselors and boy scouts because in the minds of simpeltons one sexual deviation leads to another.

You're justifying peadophilia, I was not physically and mentally mature when I was 14 stop making up lies,
I was answering a post,i dnt support pedophilia we all agree its wrong here,and yes i have seen 14 year old girls going out and to clubs with older boys,in highschool/secondary school from 13 people start going to clubs and all that follows,not you but others do,others were physically matured at 14,i dont need to lie its just what i saw,some of these girls got pregnant
these are excuses for marrying young girls. If 14 year olds are having sex and that's why you want to marry them off then why don't y'all marry off 14 yo boys to old
In poor countries marriages for girls means someone to support you,the only reason 14 is now not legal is because the girls need to go to school ,build their future,alot of women marry in their 30s now because the world is career oriented
I was answering a post that mentioned 14,i just told him that 14 isnt that young,i dont want to see a girls life destroyed by being married this young

Under islam law homosexuality, extra-marital sex and child molestor, (not pedophilia that is the mere attraction) is equal the same, it would make sense in that regard.

Furthermore it is a common trope to conflate homosexual men with pedophiles, it was a common argument used again gay teachers guidances counselors and boy scouts because in the minds of simpeltons one sexual deviation leads to another.
homosexual men are more promiscuous than any other group of society....even you cant deny that.

Weird people that think they are smarter than they actual are,talk is cheap,why dont you all stop posting and go fck eachother,everyone happy and gay

homosexual men are more promiscuous than any other group of society....even you cant deny that.
How did you go from gay men have a lot of sex to they're raping children? :gucciwhat:

The reality is 95 % of men are straight and most of the pedophillia happens within family circles, and it is therefore the straight you have to look out of. :trumpsmirk:

Weird people that think they are smarter than they actual are,talk is cheap,why dont you all stop posting and go fck eachother,everyone happy and gay

Yeah that's why Muslims are doing good Globally yeah right, it's a fact all 57 countries of Muslim countries, are not doing better even then a Small country such as Holland don't make me laugh, you maybe a lot in number but will be treated just like the Amish nothing but pure joke

Yeah that's why Muslims are doing good Globally yeah right, it's a fact all 57 countries of Muslim countries, are not doing better even then a Small country such as Holland don't make me laugh, you maybe a lot in number but will be treated just like the Amish nothing but pure joke
Ufffffff dnt qoute me

If muslims countries were doing amazing, I bet you would be muslim right.

You atheists just go wherever the wind blows. No spine, no loyalty.

If the west became worse than somalia, you would switch your loyalties just like that.

If muslims countries were doing amazing, I bet you would be muslim right.

You atheists just go wherever the wind blows. No spine, no loyalty.

If the west became worse than somalia, you would switch your loyalties just like that.

Sxb you f*ck kids because it's hallal don't even talk to me dameer yahow :donkey:

Mutha fuka as in i fckd your mutha?,where did i quote,i will never associate myself with degenerates ufffffff

Uff kulaha what a Fob kulaha i am a doctor where ? bro, 1st of all get your headline checked my nigga it flew of with your brain :frdfvsb::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts