The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I always see Somalis on social media like #FreeGaza or #BoycottIsrael but they never hastaging about K5 or NFD or Somalia turmoil etc

But if Arabs who are brethens with Palestinians don’t really care,the question I ask is why should we?

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Somalia is in a worse condition than Palestine, we should focus on our problems. But I don't see how normalizing relations with Israel would help Somalia.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Somalia is in a worse condition than Palestine, we should focus on our problems. But I don't see how normalizing relations with Israel would help Somalia.
My point was that I see so many Somalis caring more about Palestine than Somalia. If Arabs are normalizing Israel we should too and we should just focus on ourselves first.

Once we’re in a stable position then and only then should we worry about other people.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why on earth would you want to normalize relationship with the Yaahuud? Wa umadda u Ilaahay Quraanka ku inkaaray.

A somali who support Israel or Yahuud, should be isolated from the somali community waa gaal gaal dhalay

I remember farmaajo's turning down a meeting with netanyahu back in 2017 lmao.
I'm pretty sure he didn't turn him down out of his love for palestine but in politics its all about pros vs cons. Israel is so far away and politically irrelevant on the global stage.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Hold ur own nuts 2020 if reer palestine want their own country then grow some xiniinyo and slaughter some Israelis don't look at me for sympathy

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Why on earth would you want to normalize relationship with the Yaahuud? Wa umadda u Ilaahay Quraanka ku inkaaray.

A somali who support Israel or Yahuud, should be isolated from the somali community waa gaal gaal dhalay
News flash there is no Ummah anymore Salman bin Saud and Trump are close friends and both support the Zionist movement whether Saudi government wants to admit it that or not.

We should look at our own best interests and form an alliance with the Jews who own lots of wealth. It’s no different to the handouts we take from the European Christians.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
My point was that I see so many Somalis caring more about Palestine than Somalia. If Arabs are normalizing Israel we should too and we should just focus on ourselves first.

Once we’re in a stable position then and only then should we worry about other people.
I think Somalis see the Palestinian and Israeli dispute as a noble Islamic cause to fight for, which it is not, it is a purely secular nationalistic conflict with their Semitic cousin.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I think Somalis see the Palestinian and Israeli dispute as a noble Islamic cause to fight for, which it is not, it is a purely secular nationalistic conflict with their Semitic cousin.
Exactly this is a geopolitical conflict not a a religious conflict. They’re both sons of Abraham so it’s not our fight.

We need to focus on our enemies Ethiopia and Kenya. To also try to fix the turmoil we’re in

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
News flash there is no Ummah anymore Salman bin Saud and Trump are close friends and both support the Zionist movement whether Saudi government wants to admit it that or not.

We should look at our own best interests and form an alliance with the Jews who own lots of wealth. It’s no different to the handouts we take from the European Christians.

Salman Ibn Saud does NOT represent the Ummah . Palestinians are Muslims and thus part of the Muslim Ummah.We will always support the Palestinian cause.

If I had the powers I would free Palestine first instead of NFD and Somali Galbeed, no cap.

Salman Ibn Saud does NOT represent the Ummah . Palestinians are Muslims and thus part of the Muslim Ummah.We will always support the Palestinian cause.

If I had the powers I would free Palestine first instead of NFD and Somali Galbeed, no cap.
So NFD/K5 are not part of the ummah??? Prophet pbuh said charity starts at home. Ur either trolling or ur on of those self-hating Somalis.

The Somali Caesar

VIP

Salman Ibn Saud is the king of the holy land that gave birth to Islam. To say Salman doesn’t represent the Ummah is delusional. There is no Ummah without the Saudis.

Also saying you’d rather free Palestine over your own brothers in NFD or K5 who are under Xabashi/Kenyan rule says a lot about your character :snoop:

He sounds like one of those terrorist groups in gaza that cross over to Egypt to wage a hole war in Egypt instead of freeing their land

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
So NFD/K5 are not part of the ummah??? Prophet pbuh said charity starts at home. Ur either trolling or ur on of those self-hating Somalis.

Ofcourse they are part of the Muslim Ummah, but If I had the chance of freeing Palestine or Somali Galbeed I’d chose the first one. Why can’t you respect my opinion? Whats so weird about it?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You see that's the problem among Somalis and it's safe to say worldwide even the xoolo ones here at our local FKD maqaaxi are always engaged on this bullshit , you'll see their eyes hooked to the TV screens like glue Aljazeera English news whenever the anchor presents Palestinian affairs these spastics chimp out like monkeys released to the wilderness , yelling"naclatullahi cala yahuud" whenever an Israeli handcuffs a terrorist Hamas
they barely know the Arabic language and have limited interactions with the Arabs since they're gradually and almost non existent here despite the few yemeni and Iraqi minorities they clap they're futo cheeks for

I remembered these orange bearded old men (let's call these xoolo Adeer Orangutan it suits their description) were smirking and lowkey giggling sida dhoocil yar during the tragic Soobe qarax and he quickly said "Xayawaanta wey istaahilaan maxaa naga galay Maryooley waligooda bay is cunayeen " everyone quickly nodded in agreement, not a single person in shock
I was eating suqaar and maraq digaag at the other side of the corner I've lost my fucking appetite and stormed off I decided to eat meals in a zulu and other ethnic foodshacks that were nextdoor
I couldn't witness the hypocrisy of my people riducling the plight of others and that was my last time eating at a Somali restaurant
I used to remember adeer orangutan would drop tears inalilaahi wa ina ilayhi raajicuun when the stabbing attempts of this failed Palestinian terrorist was caught red handed by an IDF woman it was on the news lol

You're talking about raising awareness of NFD , K5 and the rest of Somaliweyn to these same bunch of cuqdad ridden adeer orangutan praising the qaraxs happening in Somalia

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
So because a bunch of jewed gulf Arabs shill for their jewish masters that means all Arabs don't support Palestine?
Flawless logic.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Salman Ibn Saud is the king of the holy land that gave birth to Islam. To say Salman doesn’t represent the Ummah is delusional. There is no Ummah without the Saudis.

Also saying you’d rather free Palestine over your own brothers in NFD or K5 who are under Xabashi/Kenyan rule says a lot about your character :snoop:

The saudi king is just the custodian of the two holy cities. His dynasty is the one that fucked our last caliphate, why in the living hell would an western spy and biggest terrorists funder be our religions leader. Answer me that.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
The saudi king is just the custodian of the two holy cities. His dynasty is the one that fucked our last caliphate, why in the living hell would an western spy and biggest terrorists funder be our religions leader. Answer me that.
Because he is it’s that simple. Saudi Arabia is the holy land to Muslims the same way Israel is the holy land to the Jews.

To know who rules, you have to know who you can’t criticize. No Muslim President would dare to criticise the Saudis regardless of how corrupt they are.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Because he is it’s that simple. Saudi Arabia is the holy land to Muslims the same way Israel is the holy land to the Jews.

To know who rules, you have to know who you can’t criticize. No Muslim President would dare to criticise the Saudis regardless of how corrupt they are.

mekka and medina are holy, there rest is pretty much normal.

stop spreading propaganda

Trending