Normal day in London..

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You don't know what Europe will do the next 2 decades, you little dipshit. And even if any of it was true, why would you regurgitate what a fringe element say about people such as yourself?

Europe will start deporting people and closing their borders, France has already begun their far right extremism with their group called Generation Identity and rallies in support of it. The used social media platforms and youtube to target young french into becoming a far right nationalist to the point they took a ship and went to the sea connecting to France in order to stop refugee boats from entering last year.

Italy have a far right politician calling on the deportation of non white italians out of Italy and the immigration of africans to be stopped in the country. After he made these claims and said he will do them when elected hate crimes against africans went up in italy and racism tripled.

Europe is changing, far right is growing and growing as time goes on, its only a matter of time till serious action is taken place against immigrants. In their mind they believe "Europe is being stolen" and "Europe Is Supposed To Be White".

I don't know what you can't understand, look at the knife crime and gang crime done by the immigrants in these countries, you think the natives are just ok watching all this take place in their country and as you said "go about their day and don't hold prejudices" lol

legalize guns North America is safe wallah. I walk around with a khamiis in the most cadaan areas. In the ghetto we all had guns. Hell the worst thing was that we used to get jumped but shot bullets in the air after we went home.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
This is what happens if you promote uncivilised culture and peoples, any of you on here who support that type of lifestyle hope you get what you deserve.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Then they will just use baseball bats. You can make a weapon out of anything
it’s funny because they resorted to knives and machetes because they don’t have access to guns.

If someone wants to kill, they’ll kill regardless of the weapon choice.

In the UK they even use screwdrivers and hammers bro I’m not even kidding 😂

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
it’s funny because they resorted to knives and machetes because they don’t have access to guns.

If someone wants to kill, they’ll kill regardless of the weapon choice.

In the UK they even use screwdrivers and hammers bro I’m not even kidding 😂

Yes but less mass atrocities occur when guns are restricted.

You never hear of a mass stabbing that has killed 10 people in London.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes but less mass atrocities occur when guns are restricted.

You never hear of a mass stabbing that has killed 10 people in London.
I know, I’m just saying.

And I feel like if I REALLY wanted to, I could easily kill 5-10 people with a single knife onslaught. Anything last 10 would be pushing it but if I prepared properly I could.

Killers are often stupid. I hear in America tons of mass shootings with barely any casualties. If you gave me a semi-auto rifle and a school. Guaranteed at least 20 deaths.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1631886099133.png

the stabbings are bad enough, UK is a shithole wallahi. Rarely a sunny day, small ass houses, too crowded, garbage everywhere, small ass cars, narrow lanes, just overall trash

The crazy thing is I agree. They are truly getting sick of refugees and even normal white People who had no problem with refugees are turning far right because of the terrorist attacks. Every other day we hear about a Somali/Afghan or other migrant attacking innocent people with knives. Things are going to get difficult for us in Europe soon.
I thought most of the knife crimes was just gang shit, so doesn't involve bystanders

Europe will start deporting people and closing their borders, France has already begun their far right extremism with their group called Generation Identity and rallies in support of it. The used social media platforms and youtube to target young french into becoming a far right nationalist to the point they took a ship and went to the sea connecting to France in order to stop refugee boats from entering last year.

Italy have a far right politician calling on the deportation of non white italians out of Italy and the immigration of africans to be stopped in the country. After he made these claims and said he will do them when elected hate crimes against africans went up in italy and racism tripled.

Europe is changing, far right is growing and growing as time goes on, its only a matter of time till serious action is taken place against immigrants. In their mind they believe "Europe is being stolen" and "Europe Is Supposed To Be White".

I don't know what you can't understand, look at the knife crime and gang crime done by the immigrants in these countries, you think the natives are just ok watching all this take place in their country and as you said "go about their day and don't hold prejudices" lol
The situation has to be dire before far-right groups can gain any sort of real political power. The only reason those Golden Dawn fags got as far as they did was purely because they expoilted the Greek government's debt crisis at the time.

Most far-right groups are toothless at the moment. If there's another 2007-2008 style financial crisis though, they're going to explode in popularity. But I doubt social media platforms are going to let them spew their shit.