NoOOOoo

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
corona is automatically installed into their dna, why'd you think it spread global so damn quick
Filthy people eating everything. India is vegetarian so it at least keeps their viral shitting to a minimum

Filthy people eating everything. India is vegetarian so it at least keeps their viral shitting to a minimum
Who do you think is worse, indhoyaars or prandeeps?

I personally think prandeeps are worse. Indhoyaars been weird, and been eating weird shit.

I never understood prandeeps and why they shit and bathe in the same place at the same time :damn:
Also it's rape capital of the world:susp:
These niggas even raid fucking all girl schools :mjkkk:

THOUSANDS JUMPED FENCES

The frustration of being a mini gus wielding prandeep are deep:mjlaugh:
@CaliTedesse

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Who do you think is worse, indhoyaars or prandeeps?

I personally think prandeeps are worse. Indhoyaars been weird, and been eating weird shit.

I never understood prandeeps and why they shit and bathe in the same place at the same time :damn:
Also it's rape capital of the world:susp:
These niggas even raid fucking all girl schools :mjkkk:

THOUSANDS JUMPED FENCES

The frustration of being a mini gus wielding prandeep are deep:mjlaugh:
@CaliTedesse
Indians are worse by far it's literally africa x20 that's how embarassing that shit excuse of a subcontinent is. NO TOILETS and they claimed SUPERPOWER 2020 kkkkkkkkkk
1585349196542.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'd say you have 14 days before you can't stop coughing and can barely breathe. I'll donate to
your funeral sxb:what:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'd say you have 14 days before you can't stop coughing and can barely breathe. I'll donate to
your funeral sxb:what:
My lung health is top notch. I only breathe fresh Canadian air. Nice woods close to my house too
:fittytousand:

Better decontaminate your entire house, otherwise;
*tink* it was a real honor shitposting with you saxib, here's to you ol'boy.

*tink*.jpg

Trending