Non Somalis come in :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Sorry I get a cold rush when someone says they're half or quarter somali.
Jerry-Seinfeld-Shivering-With-Disgust-Reaction-Gif.gif

Hi there, I’m half Taiwanese and half Somali, people here are nasty towards half-castes like us. Teach them how to behave better.

Jokes aside, a Congolese friend who is a musician & was fundraising with other musos for the terrible draughts in Somalia a couple of years ago told me about this website.

SumMo

very lowkey
I posted my pic in summer 2k17 and these niggas roasted me saying I look like a british and Indian leftover, wow.
The roasts still haunt me
QbkiDyuC_400x400.png

dzLppQs.gif
Somalis are masters at roasting. I have also roasted people on here. kkkkkk
But I didn’t mean anything of what I said. lol. Everyone on here is actually so beautiful.:rolleyes:

Just laugh it off. :icon mrgreen: Kaftaan is a part of somali dhaqan. Nothing on here is ever personal. Very rarely do they actually mean it..:zhqjlmx:

Oh well, have fun on here

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Hi there, I’m half Taiwanese and half Somali, people here are nasty towards half-castes like us. Teach them how to behave better.

Jokes aside, a Congolese friend who is a musician & was fundraising with other musos for the terrible draughts in Somalia a couple of years ago told me about this website.
Half ch*nk specifically Taiwanese where theres about 20 in the world really do you think we're dumb to take that
really_house_of_cards.gif
and why is being half Taiwanese and somali a joke and how does a Congolese knowing about this site make sense.

Jeesto

VIP
Somalis are masters at roasting. I have also roasted people on here. kkkkkk
But I didn’t mean anything of what I said. lol. Everyone on here is actually so beautiful.:rolleyes:

Just laugh it off. :icon mrgreen: Kaftaan is a part of somali dhaqan. Nothing on here is ever personal. Very rarely do they actually mean it..

Oh well, have fun on here
Yeah I roasted the f*ck outta some members too lol. I love how our people don't get emotional/angry when u roast them unlike cadans:mjlaugh:

Thank you:friendhug:

SumMo

very lowkey
Yeah I roasted the f*ck outta some members too lol. I love how our people don't get emotional/angry when u roast them unlike cadans:mjlaugh:

Thank you:friendhug:

Well, many of us grew up being roasted by our own families everyday. kkkkkk
You grow a tick skin being a somali I guess. Everyday is roast *insert name* day. Oh well..

:samwelcome:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1 You are so funny! :icon lol: I just wanted to tell you that you’re one of my favorites on here! :icon mrgreen:

Ilahi khair ha ku siyo. You never fail to make me laugh!. :oops: continue to shine walaal!
Awh thanks sister I really loved you're posts before I actually made an account. You were one of the main accounts that made me stop being a lurker for so long and finally made an account
b02f5b076b0080daa3d74e39992ed65c036d93a297e3bc295c3c1ac58a10993f.gif
b02f5b076b0080daa3d74e39992ed65c036d93a297e3bc295c3c1ac58a10993f.gif

857e41ba57557d269dcd70da60c223f0edb351ec_hq.gif

SumMo

very lowkey
Welcome my fellow halfie :friendhug:
Are you also a halfie? I always thought you were full somali. What in the..
:ileycry:

Well, that explains why you didn’t like the ajinabi bashing phase I was going through. I feel so bad now, didn’t know I was lowkey offending you too. Sorry:ayaanswag:

Are you also a halfie? I always thought you were full somali. What in the..
:ileycry:

Well, that explains why you didn’t like the ajinabi bashing phase I was going through. I feel so bad now, didn’t know I was lowkey offending you too. Sorry:ayaanswag:
It's ok sis I don't get annoyed by that kinda of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending