Non-Somali guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let me keep this short. I prefer to marry a Somali guy, however, i've recently met a guy through work I really like. He is practising, we have the same interests, his funny, i'm attracted to him and he is financially stable. He is half Yemeni half English.

I'm torn due to the fact that i've alway been against interracial marriages for myself. I want my kids to have the same culture and upbringing as myself.

I've been very distant from him because of these reasons. The idea of being married to a non Somali really doesn't sit right with me.

Now i'm thinking have I made the right decision??

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you want to render your kids guaranteed dwarfism? He is Yemeni for goodness sake adeer

At least go for Jamaican or something because you’ll have a strong athlete

Do you want to render your kids guaranteed dwarfism? He is Yemeni for goodness sake adeer

At least go for Jamaican or something because you’ll have a strong athlete

His English side has done wonders for him. He is alright in the height department. Around 6'1 tbh.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His English side has done wonders for him. He is alright in the height department. Around 6'1 tbh.

Don’t you know about how genes work? In his kids the Yemeni gens will be more present. I’ve warned you , stay away. You want a son that’s 4’11 :ooh::ooh:

Besides! Why you gotta go that route when I’m here and willing to make you my queen. I speak the same language as your hooyo too @HalimaJ

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Be direct and ask him out for coffee or something. For once be the women that approaches first. I never understand why you girls like being indirect and waiting for the guy to take action. At least you don't bother us. Also, that strategy sounds like a waste of time.

Be direct and ask him out for coffee or something. For once be the women that approaches first. I never understand why you girls like being indirect and waiting for the guy to take action. At least you don't bother us. Also, that strategy sounds like a waste of time.

He has asked me for coffee and has gone out of his way to pursue me. I've been on two dates with him when I should not have. Now i'm torn because despite not being Somali i kinda like him. Also, he's persistant.

I've never asked a guy out. Not interested in guys that don't have that initiative. I'm a simple believer of if a guy likes me, he'll make the effort. That is how its always been.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You came off as a BBC lover. What happened? Aah I see you are those Black supremacist females that have fetish to get dominated by a White male.

You came off as a BBC lover. What happened? Aah I see you are those Black supremacist females that have fetish to get dominated by a White male.

I think you are mistakening me with Someone else.

Actually, aah our resident idiot, who refuses to pick up a history book.

You're upset about the Mansa Musa debacle aren't you? I whopped your ass and now this is your way of getting revenge.

Warya, stick to the topic. I'm not attracted to madow guys. We are talking about a half Yemeni half cadaan who is interested in marriage.

Now quit all this gaal talk of bbc or whatever balayo that is in your head.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think you are mistakening me with Someone else.

Actually, aah our resident idiot, who refuses to pick up a history book.

You're upset about the Mansa Musa debacle aren't you? I whopped your ass and now this is your way of getting revenge.

Warya, stick to the topic. I'm not attracted to madow guys. We are talking about a half Yemeni half cadaan who is interested in marriage.

Now quit all this gaal talk of bbc or whatever balayo that is in your head.
LMFAO anyone can sense from your comments you were once d1ckeddown by a maddow man now you want to try a White-MiddleEastern man.

LMFAO anyone can sense from your comments you were once d1ckeddown by a maddow man now you want to try a White-MiddleEastern man.

Huh, its a shame that some of my people really do have an IQ of 68. Being into history and being historically accurate means one has dabbled in fornication?

I don't do the whole try before you buy thing. Sex outside of marriage is haraam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts