Non muslim family member

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I will try to treat her the same but she’s pushing her beliefs on me. She brings it up every time we speak and we never used to talk about our religious beliefs together so technically SHE changed how she treats me:chrisfreshhah: And believing in astrology and numerology does make you a sheep too because that’s not your own branch of thought + it’s rising in popularity recently on social media. Don’t come on here trying to shame me for something I already admitted was wrong. You made 0 points except the last sentence, better luck next comment.
Oh lol I must've just glossed over the astrology and numerology part of your post. I thought she was just agnostic not a nutcase :liberaltears:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
That’s a good idea I just don’t know where to find them. Going to my masjid is risky because they might end up telling my parents, and going to random masjid is risky because I don’t know who’s not judgmental and won’t run their mouth
you don’t know some ayeyoo that stays at home all day?
one of those sweet ladies’ll work

you don’t know some ayeyoo that stays at home all day?
one of those sweet ladies’ll work
There are barely any somalis where I live and I didn’t think many ayeeyos lived in the west. I can’t imagine my ayeeyo living here without cracking tf up :drakelaugh: are older generation somali muslims educated about islam? My parents told me the norm was praying, memorizing quran and basic islamic studies

a y a n

VIP
There are barely any somalis where I live and I didn’t think many ayeeyos lived in the west. I can’t imagine my ayeeyo living here without cracking tf up :drakelaugh: are older generation somali muslims educated about islam? My parents told me the norm was praying, memorizing quran and basic islamic studies
yeah but they’re really kind and convincing most times
must suck up in NY
sis at this point pull out the yt conversion videos

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I’m an only child and my cousin that I grew up with was like a sister to me. She became agnostic (or atheist) recently and really believes in astrology and numerology now. I don’t ask her about her beliefs because 1. I don’t care about that bs and 2. It makes me sad to hear that she’s not a muslim. She told me in the summer because we travel to see each other during the summer and since I came back home in august I barely talked to her. I’m starting to realize that this is probably pushing her further from Islam (or maybe not?) and I noticed there are a lot of gaals on somalispot so could you guys give me advice on how to treat her? And can any muslims tell her how I can help guide her back?
Why distance yourself from her when you can
Astrology? Through the whole cousin away
Throw*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
always treat her with respect and be an example to her, sometimes in life we go through phases and journey of self discovery. It saddens me when people leave Islam, but I believe if I can be a really good person to them, maybe they will come back and seek trust in Allah again :)

yeah but they’re really kind and convincing most times
must suck up in NY
sis at this point pull out the yt conversion videos
It’s great but there’s not a huge somali community. Somalis come with buuq and balaayo though so I think we straight lmaoo where you from?

always treat her with respect and be an example to her, sometimes in life we go through phases and journey of self discovery. It saddens me when people leave Islam, but I believe if I can be a really good person to them, maybe they will come back and seek trust in Allah again :)
Aw this was so sweet thank you

a y a n

VIP
It’s great but there’s not a huge somali community. Somalis come with buuq and balaayo though so I think we straight lmaoo where you from?
the state of NC
it’s a mess but we have an ok somali population

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Get the quran and beat the shaytan out of her :susp:

My uncle got posessed one time his eyes turned yellow, he had khat stained teeth and he was talking about how he wants to loot some houses and HG run galkacyo. We beat the moryaan jinn out of him wit a kitab and he turned back to normal. Prolly something similar with ur cousin :susp:

That’s very saddening to hear but somebody that was Muslim and left the religion is different from gaals that were not Muslim before. To the people saying she is still your family, Allah told nabi nooh that his son was not his family anymore because he chose disbelief and that the believers were his family

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
That’s a good idea I just don’t know where to find them. Going to my masjid is risky because they might end up telling my parents, and going to random masjid is risky because I don’t know who’s not judgmental and won’t run their mouth

Make du'as for her. Everyday.

That's all you can really do. You don't know her mind and I would discourage you from trying to start any debates with her as this is guaranteed to only make her more defensive in her atheism.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That's your cousin. If she was to come out as a satanic lesbian stripper vampire she would still be your cousin.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Cut all ties with her until she repents.

The Abu Talib example is weak.
He was mushrik and died as mushrik.

Your cousin tasted Islam and then left it.