Non muslim family member

I’m an only child and my cousin that I grew up with was like a sister to me. She became agnostic (or atheist) recently and really believes in astrology and numerology now. I don’t ask her about her beliefs because 1. I don’t care about that bs and 2. It makes me sad to hear that she’s not a muslim. She told me in the summer because we travel to see each other during the summer and since I came back home in august I barely talked to her. I’m starting to realize that this is probably pushing her further from Islam (or maybe not?) and I noticed there are a lot of gaals on somalispot so could you guys give me advice on how to treat her? And can any muslims tell her how I can help guide her back?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
She belongs to the sky now. Better leave her as once western ideologies grab ahold of you, it is difficult to escape.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
That’s harsh. Wouldn’t that put resentment of muslims in her heart? I think that’s why social media #ExMuslims are the way that they are. I don’t want her to turn out like that
good point

do what @Ayubi said and if that doesn’t work just have a hearty convo with her

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Still your cousin treat her the same and with respect. But she is a ape for believing in astrology LMFAOOOOO these kinds of people crack me up so much

She belongs to the sky now. Better leave her as once western ideologies grab ahold of you, it is difficult to escape.
The prophet saw tried guiding his non muslim uncle until the day he died. Allah will ask me why I didn’t do anything to guide her on the day of judgement too.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
why would u treat her differently? This cousin trusted you enough to tell you something very deep and personnel and that could probably jeopardize her own life. She practically put her own life in your hands and you went and shunned her. That is sad. Treat her like how you have always treated her because her thinking and questioning her beliefs just shows that she not a mindless sheep. Her character hasn't changed, she still the same person you know.

Still your cousin treat her the same and with respect. But she is a ape for believing in astrology LMFAOOOOO these kinds of people crack me up so much
Same that’s why I tell her to stop talking about it to me before I laugh in her face

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Same that’s why I tell her to stop talking about it to me before I laugh in her face

Dropping your faith in a creator to believe in alignments of stars and positions of celestial objects. It's called a pseudoscience for a reason yet they believe it like it's fact .

:dead:

why would u treat her differently? This cousin trusted you enough to tell you something very deep and personnel and that could probably jeopardize her own life. She practically put her own life in your hands and you went and shunned her. That is sad. Treat her like how you have always treated her because her thinking and questioning her beliefs just shows that she not a mindless sheep. Her character hasn't changed, she still the same person you know.
I will try to treat her the same but she’s pushing her beliefs on me. She brings it up every time we speak and we never used to talk about our religious beliefs together so technically SHE changed how she treats me:chrisfreshhah: And believing in astrology and numerology does make you a sheep too because that’s not your own branch of thought + it’s rising in popularity recently on social media. Don’t come on here trying to shame me for something I already admitted was wrong. You made 0 points except the last sentence, better luck next comment.

Even if shes gaal, shes still family, why dont you disown your cadaan friend Becky?

The thing is she may be going through a rough time rn, you dont know what's going on inside someone's head, she prolly been depressed for while but no one knew:zhqjlmx:

Dont judge, just comfort her and be a good sister:nvjpqts:

take her to some religious lady that’s not so rude
That’s a good idea I just don’t know where to find them. Going to my masjid is risky because they might end up telling my parents, and going to random masjid is risky because I don’t know who’s not judgmental and won’t run their mouth

Trending