Non-americans, what is strange about the United States?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Americans work hard. We don’t milk the system. Also you ain’t from Europe , so stay out of this.

Yeah, so I’m unbiased.

America is a crap hole. I have nothing against Somali-Americans but their country ain’t it.

I would rather live in Somalia than America, unless I’m getting a crap ton of money.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Literally jackasses can become millionaires by doing stupid stunts and acting a fool .

Jackass_poster.jpg

Yeah, so I’m unbiased.

America is a crap hole. I have nothing against Somali-Americans but their country ain’t it.

I would rather live in Somalia than America, unless I’m getting a crap ton of money.
I would be a hater too if I was from kangarooland.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I would be a hater too if I was from kangarooland.

Yes, one of the best performing economies ever in human history. Three decades without a recession, no mass shootings, free healthcare, cheap university and overall amazing standard of living.

Yes, one of the best performing economies ever in human history. Three decades without a recession, no mass shootings, free healthcare, cheap university and overall amazing standard of living.
sorry I rather live anywhere in the world than the snake infested little Australia not to mention your sudanese gang banging problems the racist white thieves
Are Somalis still doing daycare frauds since that is the only lucrative business reer down unde have.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
sorry I rather live anywhere in the world than the snake infested little Australia not to mention your sudanese gang banging problems the racist white thieves
Are Somalis still doing daycare frauds since that is the only lucrative business reer down unde have.

As I said, I have no issues with Somali-Americans but I think America is crap.

1. Snakes aren’t common in the habited parts of Australia. I have never seen one outside a zoo.

2. The “Sudanese gangs” was an infamous comment by a racist minister in order to win an election. It was debunked and it backfired on them.

To this day, it’s seen as a massive political blunder.

3. Day care companies were predominantly owned by newer migrants to Australia.

Furthermore, barely any Somalis were prosecuted, because many Somalis did their business legitimately.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Maanka

I understand that my honesty might’ve angered you but engaging in falsehoods is also not it.

Imagine if I got pissed at your day care fraud comment and responded with this.

202582E7-E28E-49B2-9C20-FA3B71E53D0A.jpeg

Even though at further research, it was proven to be false by a state inquiry no less!

B8D35043-C8E3-4AE4-9768-927FFC8E5FC0.jpeg

I hope you take this as a lesson not to engage in sensationalism. At the end of the day, we’re all on the same team.

:samwelcome:

@Maanka

I understand that my honesty might’ve angered you but engaging in falsehoods is also not it.

Imagine if I got pissed at your day care fraud comment and responded with this.

View attachment 207107

Even though at further research, it was proven to be false by a state inquiry no less!

View attachment 207108

I hope you take this as a lesson not to engage in sensationalism. At the end of the day, we’re all on the same team.

:samwelcome:
D72ABA72-2D4F-41D1-A4EE-3B7E62C7D20B.jpeg

“A childcare worker was earning more than $80,000 a year and blowing up to $1000 a day while rorting Australia's child welfare system”.
:mjlol:
Minnesota is trash just like Snakeland

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
View attachment 207110
“A childcare worker was earning more than $80,000 a year and blowing up to $1000 a day while rorting Australia's child welfare system”.
:mjlol:
Minnesota is trash just like Snakeland

As I said, I have no issues with Somali-Americans so I ain’t gonna drag them.

My issues are with America not Somali-Americans.

However, I can easily find many more articles about Somalis in MN or UK or Scandinavia if you really wanna start cherry picking.

As I said, I have no issues with Somali-Americans so I ain’t gonna drag them.

My issues are with America not Somali-Americans.

However, I can easily find many more articles about Somalis in MN or UK or Scandinavia if you really wanna start cherry picking.
Ok this is boring, let me eat my briyani rice in peace. Good night
1637288030635.gif

The size of their people. So many fat people and they have corrupted the world with calling fat women thick. And their ability to treat their foreigners as second class and still brainwash them to proudly say I’m American
I'm an American and I lol when I read the 1st line, the size of the people. It's true though. MANY if not MOST Americans are fat/ obese. There are so many fast food restaurants available on every street. Also its cheaper to buy junk food then it is to eat healthier.

Your non-existent (or at best extremely poor) public transportation.

Your obsession with cars and that you have to have a car to get yourself around.

The unhealthy food.
This is true, you definitely need a car in America. Public transportation is HORRIBLE. Unless your from NYC, Philly or any of the big, busy well known cities.

Trending