Non-americans, what is strange about the United States?

- The fact that you're expected to pay tips in restaurants.
- Extreme amount of patriotism, flags everywhere.
- No taxes added on display cards inside stores which makes items look cheaper
- Everythings bigger: houses, portion sizes, cars etc.
- Usage of the imperial system. It's just so confusing compared to the metric system.
- Sensationalism in your news. We have CNN over here and its comical how broadcasts get introduced. The music and effects they use make me feel like I'm watching a movie.

Apollo

VIP
Rampant Obesity.

Thinking the world revolves around them alone.

Exporting their trash culture to the rest of the world. (Not all of American culture is bad, but a lot of it is).

A lot of obsession around race and gender. Way more than other Western countries.

Obscene tuition fees.

Excessively overworking people while still having lower productivity than countries that work less.

Since I have been a bit negative some good things:

Silicon Valley/Tech innovation

Hollywood and the culture industry

Many good companies

Freedom loving (personal liberties from the state).

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Your non-existent (or at best extremely poor) public transportation.

Your obsession with cars and that you have to have a car to get yourself around.

The unhealthy food.

Xoxoxo

VIP
A very unhygienic place. Was surprised by the amount of rats and other disgusting animals you have free roaming

Americans are some of the most ignorant people out there . Its like they live in some sort of bubble, they generally have no knowledge of the outside world

Americans are some of the most ignorant people out there . Its like they live in some sort of bubble, they generally have no knowledge of the outside world
Aren’t most people like that? Don’t people just concentrate on what’s going on in their country? People call Americans ignorant about world affairs but I think it’s because they feel a certain way that Americans don’t know they exist.

Aren’t most people like that? Don’t people just concentrate on what’s going on in their country? People call Americans ignorant about world affairs but I think it’s because they feel a certain way that Americans don’t know they exist.
What triggers me is how unaware they are in causing 90%+ of the destruction in the world (starting coups, overthrowing leaders, paying terrorists, etc.) and still have the balls to think they're the saviours

The average American patriot thinks their military is fighting for their freedom on the other side of the world :mjlol:

What triggers me is how unaware they are in causing 90%+ of the destruction in the world (starting coups, overthrowing leaders, paying terrorists, etc.) and still have the balls to think they're the saviours
Ahhhh yes. I feel the same. But there’s plenty that know American foreign policy causes great harm, especially in the Middle East. Most of them are in the left politically speaking.
The average American patriot thinks their military is fighting for their freedom on the other side of the world :mjlol:
Yes, there favorite phrase is “respect your military, there fighting for our freedom”

As if sending drones that kill civilians at a wedding is fighting for freedom.

- The fact that you're expected to pay tips in restaurants.
- Extreme amount of patriotism, flags everywhere.
- No taxes added on display cards inside stores which makes items look cheaper
- Everythings bigger: houses, portion sizes, cars etc.
- Usage of the imperial system. It's just so confusing compared to the metric system.
- Sensationalism in your news. We have CNN over here and its comical how broadcasts get introduced. The music and effects they use make me feel like I'm watching a movie.

This. May I add how the average American are so ignorant of the outside world and don't travel much outside the states? Most of them don't even have a passport.

Europe & gaajo? We not the ones with foot stamps& no healthcare
You collect welfare and live in council homes. I guess everything is free in Europe , people don’t even work, yet maryooley are still gaajo. I guess xoolo dowlad waa gaajo.
How many kids do you have ?
7 to receive government assistance? Lol

You collect welfare and live in council homes. I guess everything is free in Europe , people don’t even work, yet maryooley are still gaajo. I guess xoolo dowlad waa gaajo.
Nayaa why you getting personal 💀
Screenshot_20211119-012332_Samsung Internet.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Americans shouldn’t diss Europe.

:drakekidding:

Trending